Should I kill myself ?

should I kill myself ?
honest replies only.

For having a picture from Tumblr. Probably.

No.

Hang in there kitty.jpeg

no

Depending on the reason and if you have the resolve

only after you provide sauce

You want a genuine answer?

It's your choice.

Your reality is self-deterministic in nearly every respect, including your participation in it.

I'd rather you do something you've always wanted to do rather than off yourself, but again, this isn't my choice.

Yes. You don't know how question marks work, so your life isn't going to amount to anything.

only if you're a POS and a waste of space.

The experiment must continue, Kevin. It's not your time, it will come one day when you find peace within yourself. Leave the past behind, start a new day and let life do its job.

Quads have spoken. Non-native English speakers don't deserve to live.

The end is nigh. Go in peace user

No. Get a puppy. A lot of them. And be happy!

Give source on that gif before you off yourself plox

RIP OP. You won't be missed.

Sure, but I bet you won't do it cause you're a pussy. Talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

I'm just bumming for sauce

What's the rush? You'll die eventually anyway... might as well enjoy some of life while you can

Yes, for the love of god yes, the answer is yes every time! If you are so pathetic and weak minded to think about suicide, JUST DO IT! I don't need you to breed to spread your mental illness. Just end it before you have a chance to procreate!

I don't know who you are, so I honestly don't care. Thousands of people die every day, why should your life matter to me more than any of theirs?

Maybe, I mean if your shit is inescapable. But if you are just being lazy then.....you should do it also.