how is it?

fake and gay

y

Can you share? W/ding from pst and oxy right now lol

Why did you go back to being a loser?

You fucking degenerate

Amazing

Feels good man

what made you relapse? and was it heroin or fentanyl?

would you recommend doing it if you're depressed

Withdraw from opiates is hell, I don't intend to catch a habit again. Then again, who ever does?

Attempting to keep it under control this time

eating trans-dermal fentanyl is where its at bruvhhhh

What fucked up sequence of events led you back to this shit stained path?

>Attempting to keep it under control this time

ahahahahahahahahaha

hopefully you won't have to detox in jail, good luck.

Heroin, I made sure to do a match head sized first though, just in case. Although sometimes I feel I'd rather OD. Nothing in particular made me, I just gave in

Not really, depression will just come back and may even be worse once you sober up, just like anything else.

Never gotten my hands on them, but that's all you hear about anymore

Nothing in particular

dont ever do heroin kids, weed is so fucking potent these days youd never need to try anything else. ymmv on the potent weed though, best bets to move as west as you can because the east is home to too many fuccbois who never sell the really good weed unless its some outrageous price like 30 a gram because youre not a frat brother to them, they want you to get hooked on the other shit anyway that way they can be pieces of shits when their daddy gives them a job

Yep, that's a real bitch. However it is much easier in jail, for obvious reasons

>However it is much easier in jail, for obvious reasons

easier because you can't get your hands on more? because according to the heroin addicts i just spent a week with in detox (for alcohol), detoxing in jail was a hellish experience where no one really gave a fuck about helping them.

A thousand times this

You ever think you'll end up in jail, or like robbing people to get more?

Gtfo faggot weed is for high school kids

You ever shot heroin or coke?

Yes, because you can't get your hands on it. And you know this, so you just have to accept it and lay back till its over. Yeah, nobody cares about you, but it's jail. They're not supposed to. If you're lucky youll get some librium from the nurse and sleep a bit of it off

I have been there but i believe i can not make it a habit again so it won't come to that. I've been through too much to go back to that place. Just need to monitor and moderate

yes, it's OP

So your like of like bane now.
You need it constantly, and without it you'd die or something?

Show us the dope get rid of those blue things

Honestly, it's a shitty addiction and it sucks I couldn't just let it go, because who knows what will happen from here. No matter how much I say I think I can moderate or keep it under control thats just not something I can say with confidence.

Yeah, what this guy said.

I'm with this user. Wtf are you talking about? Its misery X2. Putting two miserable scenarios together doesn't cancel things out.

>muh CIA tracing and raiding opie for $60 of smack

No what makes you think that?

I'm just saying it's easier than, say detoxing at home because after debating in your head "just one more" you end up going to cop. Or leaving detox and going to the hood. In jail, you have no choice

WTF is blue heroin? Ex-junkie asking.

Oh fuck he got the powder brown it just got real

It's just the wax bag its in

Well I just figured that it was chemically addicting, resulting in psychological change in the mind.
I mean, with an altered psychology and perhaps world philosophy, you may find that nothing matters in existence besides the drug?
Kind of like a form of Nihilism, but with drugs.

After a few days of using you build a physical tolerance and will start feeling symptoms of withdrawal, yes. But not after one use in years

Lol, you're like a dude in a wheelchair now.
On a technical level you don't need it, but at what extent can a paraplegic live without the assistance?
You're so freaking Bane from batman!

He's an addict under the impression he can control it.
>delusional is the medical term.

This is like a soccer mom talking shit

A little bit of denial in there too

Right, but like, you see what I'm saying though right?
If the world is Nihilistic and nothing matters, then fuck it, why not do drugs?
If it kills you, or shits on your life, then fuck it, amirit?
So, i'm just making the assertion that addictive drug use may exacerbate these kind of psychological philosophies.
I mean, what do you think?

Finished up the first bag

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear!

Denial on what end? People don't just wake up and say, "whelp, today's the day for shooting some H" it's cost and difficulty in getting scripts that begins it. If you use heroin you've got a problem, plain and simple. OP, what did you begin with? Oxys, Roxys, Loritabs? Getting blasted on Dilaudid? What??

You're giving it too much thought. It's not some thought process as much as a mechanism of the mind. It becomes all encompassing and takes over. There's no philosophy, more physiology.

Do another bag. Feel the pleasure. Go higher. There's no reason to stop.

I'm just trying to make some goofs and gafs.
But I don't know man, i've seen some fucked up shit come from meth-heads and shit.
I know it's not the same, but like those guys literally can't live without it.
Just making a lolzy comparison.

overdose?

How do I find a decent connection? Always wanted to try

Never saw those. Of course, this was 15 years ago. Last time I hit was about 5 years ago with a 85lb stripper. Don't know if she had powder or crushed Oxys (which I had seen her smoke before). Almost came from the whole getting her hit out, getting everything setup then hitting the vein. It was glorious but I never felt the urge to do it again. What was more glorious was taking her black cherry later that night. My wife was pissed off at me for talking it up for a couple of months (the anal, not the H).

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

Not OP but I remember starting with Codeine otc on Canada then moved to the States and I think they flagged me or some bull, then i moved on ro Ketamine and finally H, I've been clean 1 year- ish but man threads like this make me smoke like a whore

Not OP but I've seen several people OD. None died.

If you're going to try it, find somebody who has already done it to guide you through the process/ritual.

worth it?

Are you this maniac?

I know how to do it I've seen it done probably just under 100 times I just don't know where I'd find it anymore

FOR YOU

can i have some?

No, no, I totally hear you out.
But like, you see where i'm getting at though, right?
I've meet a lot of retarded, anarchists and nihilists and #yoloswagomgwtfbbq fags that literally don't give a fuck about anything.
I'm not saying they use drugs, but with that kind of mentality, amplified with the sexytime feeling of addictive substances, stopping becomes a philosophical question.
Ultimately; cosmically is there a reason drug users should stop doing drugs?
Not really?

Codeine, morphine, and proper heroin (black tar) are the only pure forms of morphine. Shit people sell nowadays is fentanyl bull shit or cut with melatonin or Tylenol or something. Lab results in my area came back with concrete in some mixes. Dealers don't give half a fuck.

How does it feel knowing that once you're full blown addicted again that this time around is going to be worse than anything you went through before?

>I just don't know where I'd find it anymore

And that's how you kick. Worked for me. Left my junkie wife and never looked back.

I'm not trying to kick I wanna try H lol

at least he's using clean needles

There are people who legitimately want to get clean, but can't because the detox hurts that bad. They will logically explain how it's the best thing and most hated thing in their lives. It's not a "fuck it" thing, but it can sometimes get there when you're doing 2g plus a day to maintain and just barely feel normal. Some pray for a hotshot.

For you

I've got an amazing nod going, no reason to do more, vomit and go to sleep

I have in the past a few times

Do you live near a city, or a sketchy neighborhood?

Did you have to cook the powder?

FOR YOU

Totally

No lol

Feels shitty but I'll cross that bridge after i burn all the ones I've rebuilt I know that feel

If they don't go to rehab yeah it sucks but if they do they get suboxone which literally takes the horrible withdrawal symptoms away.

I'd rather withdrawal without subs, fuck THAT withdrawal

Unless you do it right by tapering down, but most people don't end up doing that

It's true, some of them want to get clean, but then again what about OP.
He quit for 2 years, went through withdrawals and then jumped back in.
I'm sure he has at least some kind of fuck it mentality.

My ass. Suboxone is a cop out so insurance companies can profit from that same addiction. Ever use Suboxone? The WDs are 5x worse than heroin. Methadone is even worse than suboxone. The only promising treatment is this extended release naltrexone Vivitrol stuff. No high, no dependence. You can no longer take opiates on it. Doctor administered (injection into your ass). Best thing following a detox. You can't have a trace of opiates in your system for it though, or you go into acute detox. Not fun, can put you easily into the hospital.

He said he "gave in" the cravings never leave. That is the monkey on his back. Its always, always there

I'm the blood stain, on your shirt sleeve, coming down and more are coming to believe

Now we know it all for sure

Make the hair stand, up on your arm, teach you how to dance inside the funny farm

Not alone, I'll be there, tell me when you wanna go

>more will be revealed my friend

Yeah I hear you bro, those first Codeine pills on an empty stomach were comparable to some of my H trips, the concrete situation is just what it is, dealers dgaf more g = more dosh Im pretty sure only

What were your withdrawal symptoms after the 2 years, also how long were you shooting before you quit?

Well that really sucks for OP.
At this point I guess you just have to ask, what's next?
He'll probably end up in jail or something, right?. . . on a side note, he totally is like a paraplegic!
He can live without the drug but it becomes inconvenient so he just gives in and gets back on.
If he could somehow microdose the injections it may be able to help him out.

Why are you a moron?

Go FUCK YOURSELF! Just because you think your religion is right that doesn't mean you can push it on other people!
and Lol @ you trying to assume his religion

Call the drug addiction recovery name and get help my friend
(888) 359-8159
Heroin relapse can be deadly

Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, no appetite, heightened sex drive, entire body is achy, no sleep, cold sweats, misery

Oh and the worst, constant sneezing

He said "moron" not "Mormon", you moron.

Heroin can be deadly? My god.
I'd rather die than be dying

I think he was asking about the two years you were clean, not your active withdrawals. That stuff peaks at day 3 and usually ends at day 4.

>being this new

Hey OP if you don't care about dying why don't you go and do some cool ass life risking daredevil shit?

Do you mean like PAWS? (Post acute withdrawal symptoms)
Idk, nothing?

Also I was shooting ~10 months before I quit

So, how did you learn to shoot in the first place? Did you start by snorting heroin? By the way, oxycodone oral bioavailability is 80% there's no reason to smoke or snort it btw. That hooker was stupid.

I would but I'm not in any position to be acting up like that

A girl taught me, actually we were shooting coke mostly at first

I had been doing drugs and drinking heavily for years before. Mostly drinking on a daily basis and whatever else happened to come around

Doesn't look like very good stuff

Opioids are great way to realize how shit alcohol is and how bad alcohol treats your body. Opioid tolerance is not fun though but that comes on slowly. Alcohol is the real demon here.

However shooting coke is reckless as fuck and why you wouldn't just snort or smoke it....