Hey guys. Irma here. Why does nobody like me? I just want to give Florida a hug. That's it...

Hey guys. Irma here. Why does nobody like me? I just want to give Florida a hug. That's it. I'm just here to spread love.

I like you Irma. Now you go out there to Florida, and you give them the biggest and tightest hug you can.

what if Irma hits NY on 9/11

Irma here. I wouldn't be caught dead near that nasty place. NY is the dumpster of the world.

give them hell

umm that's Florida sweetie

I decided to love on Florida because of it's amazing people.

sink them please

Daily reminder that anyone you know from Florida is a cocksucking man-whore.

Now why should I do that? They are such lovely people. They know how to have fun.

Tits or GTFO

My goodness... I've never been so insulted before. No sir, I will not show my 5 story high sized tits. They will only cause you to harass me more.

Can you do me a favor and stay away from 727 it not that we don't like hugs it just were shy and probably have a heart attack if you did try and hug us please and thank you.

say its free and niggers will come for sure

Send April O'Neil instead. You the ugly one.

If you can gather up everyone in the 727 and get a group decision on the matter, then I will leave you all alone. Until then, the hugs are coming.

Jesus that looks like a big fucking storm... I haven't been keeping up with it.

You say that but i know you're eye the east coast so how about you ignore us and go to them i mean come on there practically asking for it.

protip: that ain't it.

oh

dont fucking start new projects mother nature

finish the job in Texas