I think that we should push the "free the nipple" movement some more

I think that we should push the "free the nipple" movement some more.
You know, strictly to improve our society. Bras are oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotopless.org/topless-laws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhhhh yeah, for science

Exactly. I care deeply for this cause.

Holy shit. I may just have to run this through photoshop

Some girls at university started buying into this.
It was magnificent. They are talkinng about how they don't need bras while you are just staring at their nipples.

Don't bother, someone already did that. Just reverse search the image

yeah i was at this backyard dage yesterday and this chick had nipple piercings and a thin shirt with no bra. her nipples were popping out and i couldn't stop staring. too puss to make a move.

Found it.

gotopless.org/topless-laws

This seems to happen more and more. Yesterday I saw a cyclist with huge boobs and a very sheer white shirt with a lot of clevage.
Nearly ran a red light.

Damn, we'll that's way better than my effort. I figured I would have to do the whole shirt but now I see how decent that looks compared to this. Oh well

Most men don't have a problem with it. Its other women do. Now you also need to take into account that for about 2-3 generations there will be men looking at them and getting aroused until it becomes common place like in European countries (soon to go away because of Muslims).

bro you get it.

Trust me, it won't be going anywhere. At least not for working class. They have another thing coming if they think those kind of people would just roll over and accept their backwards morals.

Why would other women have a problem with this?

Don't get me wrong, i'm all about seeing more nipples. It's the idea that women get the choice that I disagree with.

i think bras are sexy. They make breast look better when cleavage is called for. They look fantastic as lingerie. Matching bra and panty sets are sexy as fuck.

plus, most girls that look good without a bra have fake tits. real tits rarely look that good braless. Then you have the fatties will be going around with their disgusting sandbag udders flopping around all over place. *gag

Just make it a trend, then they actually think it's their joice.

Some in Berkley are trying to let women be topless.
Hope that passes and we get tons of oc

>yfw the law passes and only old hippies take advantage of it
you know this to be true

Idk but saw tons of good looking women in Davis walking around almost topless. In Humboldt university aera too.

It's backwards thinking like that, that trys to keep as from advancing as a sosciety.

In Copenhagen its not a rare sight to spot women going to clubs dressed similar to this..

or this

Yup. It's already legal here in Toronto, and the only women I've seen walking around topless were ugly bull dykes who looked like Don Rickles with tits, and then, only on pride weekend walking around downtown.

It's one of those things, like going to a nude beach, it seems like a good idea on paper, but in actuality, you mostly just see a bunch of shit you wish you didn't.

>almost
this is the operative term
people who walk around 100% topless fall into 3 camps:
>fatties who think taking their tits out in public will get them laid
>unwashed neoliberals who think taking their tits out in public is a hardcore political statement that will, like, take down the whole establishment maaaan
>old hippies with tits that almost hit their knees
or any permutation thereof. none are hot

Just started uni and its still hot here. I see a good number of girls walking around with tank tops where you can see the bumps of their nips. The other day you could also see the areola.

I always wonder if these girls know its see through. Are they hinting or something.

I mean, they have to know. They have mirrors. There's really no way they can't know.

yet you cant comment on them

fucking teasers

>They have mirrors
this. girls pore over every inch of their body. they know.

>fatties who think taking their tits out in public will get them laid

>ban the bra
>all tits end up floppy and saggy like the african ladies of national geographic

you have a choice, nice perky tits when she's naked with you but supported when she's clothed
or
nipples poking through a shirt, but their down around her belly button from sagging

nah user, finding tits that stay perky regardless of age and with no bra is the holy grail, its great

>we are the generation that will get aroused
No shame in that

but not all girls have these awesome types of tits so what happens to those with D cups?

fuck 'em?
seriously, those d's might look nice now, but they'll be fucked soon. better to get a girl with perky tits who likes to go out without a bra

As a bartender in a high-end night club in CPH, I can confirm this.
Slutty as all hell to.

thats my whole point, then they walk around with no bra on, with saggy ass ugly titties poking through their shirt.

hence why chicks should wear bra's

you mean the rest of the world isn't as prudish as america

its happened before. attention whores get into it then freak out when people look at them and then say its bad and get it outlawed again.

oh, sure, we're on the same page bro

>then freak out when guys they don't want to fuck look at them

>then freak out when OP looks at them

fixed for you

not fixed, i said the same thing

They did that here....law passed to allow it but doesn't change anything. Never seen a topless girl except at a protest and they were all hippies with long underarm hair. Even their protests were short lived as all the perverts would show up to take pics.

tl;dr Just because they can, doesn't mean they will

Yeah I don't really care regardless

>brofist
>bro
>not liking large tits
yep. nothing surprising here

Yep, you come over here and you're next, bro.

some girls should wear a bra
>ham beast as example

try this. get two 12-pound bowling balls and two pillowcases. put a bowling ball in a pillowcase and then use a sock to tie them together and hang them around your neck.

wear them for a couple of hours, and then try to imagine having to wear that all the time, without any other kind of support.

or you could try to imagine having boobs

superbowl censored nipple slip.

that is all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Here

bump

why on earth would you think thats a good outfit to wear anywhere?

Just another whore looking for attention. Move along.

Really, the best no-bra pics are those where it's difficult to tell.

I would agree, but the way shes crossing her arms and looking uncomfortable, makes me think....shes uncomfortable in her outfit.
Actually, that makes me think of my GF. She has notorious "glass cutter" nipples that stick out through shirts and has on occasion gone without a bra until I call her out on her nips stick out. She legitimately did not think about it until I let her know and now is really self conscious of them.

TLDR; girls seem to be unaware of their nipple power.

Dug deep for this one

It's precisely the sort of trash you'd expect to see at Gamestop?

>I think that we should push the "free the nipple" movement some more.

Feels good to have grown up in the 1970s where this was a common look even in middle school.