The best argument against the alt right is looking at/listening to them...

the best argument against the alt right is looking at/listening to them. they sound like inbred rednecks and look like this. nothing else really needs to be said.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesEurope/BarbarianOdin01.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair to this creep, most white people look disgusting as they get older. Bad genes.

That's not at all the biggest argument, but it certainly does not help their cause.

Generalizations and stereotypes aren't strong arguments. Go for the fucking arguments, asshat. It take less than 30 minutes research to debunk ALL their arguments.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

meanwhile...

Stop White Genocide!

is that supposed to be justine trudeau-castro?

kek

This anime imageboard is not the best forum for reasoned debate.

>leader of alt-right is a fugly, prematurely bald, weaboo

I would say this is the average Sup Forums poster, but he's not fat

#whitepowerwednesday

is this real? do those fat white trash skanks really think they're better than a hot mestiza chick?

God bless Preacher

an amish and majin buu

and a manlet

And he lives in suburban Ohio, so it's not like he can take the subway around.

>tfw 5'3 and 140 lbs

stfu andrew

Sorry Pedro, those sugar walls only up for whites. Too bad about DACA. Enjoy your permanent vacay in Mexico.

Quall of duty quallporting in

Andrew is busy fucking 12 year old Filipina hookers with his stormcuck donation money

I'm a white American but I'd rather fuck some hot Mexican chicks than those nasty cunts

seriously though, what is with david duke. hes creepy and weird looking.

Christ. That thing on the bottom is awful.

Looks like someone squeezed the toothpaste too hard, and a neckless head popped out of the tube.

he looks like he's made out of crayons

The fuck is this queerfag

reptilian

>cuck hunt
my kek hunt was successful.

fucking lol

I heard of this guy but never saw him until this pic

he looks like John Bolton in drag

That is only because liberals don't understand truth and facts.It confuses them so they resort to calling people racists and supremacists.

they look like they desperately need the cake

or maybe have some serious genetic defects which explains why they look so fucking stupid

Get culture, faggot.

But the alt-right is proudly racist

my white friend posted this on facebook and said "what was that about your superiority?" i wanted to shit on him so bad. ever since the whole charlottesville thing hes been doing nothing but virtue signalling and posting memes about punching nazis and shit. yeah, keep it up faggots, because straight up nazis are obviously an actual problem in america.

>muh trudeau
You sound triggered

TFW both sides are being posted by the same person and this is a divide and conquer tactic.

Aryan Master Race reporting in. I laugh loudest when these guys have Polish or Ukrainian last names to boot.

thats an amazing shot user

As an Australian with Dutch aryan genes (blonde hair, blue eyes, over 6ft). I feel so much jealousy towards me from the left sjws. That and having wealth never helps them feel at ease. To me the left act more like nazis than the right? Idk tho, your whole country is backwards.

Conservative here btw.

kek

this nigger makes me feel tall, im 5'5

you're obviously insecure

have you ever seen a pussy in real life?

The Manlets: Barbershop Quintet

Are these posts all butthurt ANTIFA larpers mad that their LARPing is now a federal offense?

That's some kind of super basmeent virgin. You're so cringey to look at in public that the federal government banned you from doing your thing.

At least Nazis worked jobs and killed 50 million people and invented rocketry.

>tfw you drive a ford ranger as well

Are they envious of your Dutch aryan genes or your privilege?

That would also explain why blacks are so racist as well. I do bet they didn't do the same study with black kids. If they did they wouldn't post the findings because the liberals would call them racist for it.

how is this d&c? this thread is good for the alt right and regular people - we get to laugh at them, and they get a reality check on how much of an image problem they have. the nazis didnt have this issue because their support base wasnt predominantly made up of a bunch of rural inbreds

>a descendant of odin

someone should tell him where Odin came from before he came to scandinavia...

"The theory being put forward here is that, at some point in the pre-history of Scandinavia, there was at least one period in which a priesthood took social control of the Germans there (effectively kings, whatever they were actually called). If you read the cosmology of Siberian tribal people (the last survivors in the practice of Eurasian traditions), it shows startling similarities to the cosmology recorded in the Eddur. Priests tend to talk shop with each other. And the German priests evidently picked up techniques and cosmology from non-Indo-Europeans, probably the Kvens/Finns.

Whoever was the Wotan (the magician-priest, a title not a name) most likely used his skills to assist his tribe(s), converting a basic 'hit enemy over head' group into a craftier, better motivated culture, with the priests sending the armies into battle after sacrifice and the divination of success. The few descriptions of Wotan in the Eddur seem to fit better as Asian shamanism than Indo-European. To muddy the gender issue even more, a small silver figure dated to around AD 900 was found in Lejre in Denmark in 2009. It showed a seated Odin, identified by his two ravens and two wolves, and the figure is dressed in women's clothes.

Male shamans in Siberia were reported by M A Czaplicka as wearing a pair of circles on their shirts, to represent breasts.

Wotan appears to have been nothing more than a deified shaman, a magician and diviner."

historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesEurope/BarbarianOdin01.htm

If you need to base your on how someone looks, then you don't really have an argument.

shhh. if there wasnt a single clear enemy to hate on, we might actually start tackling real problems and that can not end well.

>we got to believe the little lies to believe the big lies.

Leave it up too lefty faggot to whine and not come up with an actual argument

See you're coming off as jealous. Lol

>>Sup Forums

So the alt-right has to hold their sekret klub meetings in a parking garage? Not sure if 'hiding from the satellites' or 'the sun, it burns us'

Most comfy image of the day, for a second I thought this whole Nazi thing might be something to worry about.

Well from conversations I have; It feels as though I should be apologetic, albeit ashamed of my heritage?

why are white supremacists/alt right almost exclusively the least successful among us? it doesnt really seem like their place to be claiming superiority over anyone.

the alt-right makes fun of black people's facial features all the time

virgin detected

why are the signs in English if this is in France?

kek read the faint bottom text
>he was kicked out of college for this, with only a year to go before getting his degree
top fucking kek what a loser

You have an early childhood picture of Richard Spencer. How nice.

I wanna fuck that chick

English is a widely known language.Muslims also know English as it is widely known there. The refugees do not speak french.

Salt. Lol

I find it weird though, why would any group of people do a protest that makes them look bad?