Hey faggots wanna give me some advice?

Hey faggots wanna give me some advice?
>Be me
>meet current gf and am head over heels
>feel like I could marry her
>Am honest with her that I fucked a lot when I was single
>even fucked a girl who was in a relationship (didn't mention some of the stuff like dropping the girl off at her mans house with my nut in her pussy)
>shes head over heels in love with me too and each others familys love us
>other than some anger/paranoia issues that existed before I came clean about the stuff I did when I was single, the relationship is phenomenal
>stronger feelings than Ive ever had before
>but shes slowly alienating me from my friends cause shes afraid im banging them on the low
>haven't kissed/fucked/flirted another human being other than her since the moment I laid eyes on her
>makes me turn on my location so she can see where I am 24/7
>snapchat glitched once and I had to show her my internet history from the night before to keep her from dumping me in a First Watch
>got into a fight the other night cause she went through my phone when I was taking a shit and she saw that I had asked a friend (girl) if she wanted to hang out (she had been dealing with her stalker ex, had a mental breakdown)
>GF tells me im no good and criticizes my friends cause she thinks Ive bagged them all including at least half the guys (never touched another mans dick in my life)

I can't decide whether to leave or stay? When we're on we're really on, but when something she doesnt like happens she throws the book at me. I really feel like she could be the one, but at the same time the way she views me when shes angry really makes me suffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TdviCgMlHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking 1st world problems, get over your damn self you frail piece of shit

>shes head over heels in love with me too

>but shes slowly alienating me from my friends cause shes afraid im banging them on the low
>haven't kissed/fucked/flirted another human being other than her since the moment I laid eyes on her
>makes me turn on my location so she can see where I am 24/7
>snapchat glitched once and I had to show her my internet history from the night before to keep her from dumping me in a First Watch
>got into a fight the other night cause she went through my phone when I was taking a shit and she saw that I had asked a friend (girl) if she wanted to hang out (she had been dealing with her stalker ex, had a mental breakdown)
>GF tells me im no good and criticizes my friends cause she thinks Ive bagged them all including at least half the guys (never touched another mans dick in my life)

these things cannot exist together user, stop being blind.

fuck, advice taken

youtube.com/watch?v=9TdviCgMlHg

also, see this song

Been trough this. Just do what she says. Let her catch some trust in you. And them the relationship will be better.
Girls who do this had an ugly relationship brfore. She got deeply in live and got dump. Let her make sure you are not gonna hurt her the way she was before

i'm guessing you've used the line "i promise i'd never lie to you" before?

i thought being honest in a relationship was good? will not mention that stuff again

actually no, thought it was an obnoxious thing to distract with

good shit

as said (dubs chekd) she's obviously got some trust issues.
But you can't allow her to walk all over you like that, she'll begin to think she's wearing the pants and she'll use the pussy pedestal power to fuck you over.
>there's only one gender women are property
If she's going to challenge your loyalty to her, fire it right back, and if she can't handle that you might have another problem on your hands. People who have specific distrusts usually can be a sign that they're trying to hide something from you that's in the same category.

>(You) in ththe relationship
Be more dominant and don't let some cunt fucking drag you around. Head over heels doesn't mean getting pulled and unknowingly FORCED into a toxic relationship. Seen it all the time. Break all tides.
Or, pic related is you, niggerfaggot.

>the same category

I guess I have no choice other than to do shit which would piss her off, but would demonstrate boundaries

Don't even piss her off, just tell her how you feel. I'm pretty sure that you're in a controlling relationship, so you should get the fuck out of there and tell her that you don't want to be in that relationship anymore and if she freaks out that's her problem

>category
>scope
>field
>genre

>the same category
>the same as aforementioned distrust

gz, you analyzed the semantics of a random strange online, you must feel all the more fulfilled.
you're in THE SAME CATEGORY as the fucking libtards that have problems withe emojis.

So how then do I not be a fag and leave her without my feels beating the shit out of me?

she's just about got you on house arrest with a fucking GPS tracking you user.

tell her you're tired of that shit and she's got nothing to freak over.

Be alpha and calm her down hug and say its going to be ok I haven't touched any other person. Then calm down

hahaha tried that months ago.

We even got in a fight cause my friend on IG posted a picture of herself in a bikini which came down my feed. (She was a really good friend who kept me safe when I got slipped LSD at school, never tried to date) anyways she thought I was jerking it to the girls on IG and demanded to go through my phone, after finding nothing she accused me of deleting everything

Relationships with no trust will never work out. Save yourself a lot of time and heartbreak, just bail.

Your feelings will toughen up afterwards. Trust me.

" Someone else somewhere else died from a gunshot wound, you only got shot, stop being such a pussy hurr hurr "

You are seriously considering putting up with that shit on the long run? I'd say fuck no

Infatuation will pass, and all you'll have is a jelly bitch who is controlling your every move

kill her and eat her