This is your daily reminder that Britain has, on average, the smallest homes in the developed world...

This is your daily reminder that Britain has, on average, the smallest homes in the developed world. Even Japanese homes, generally regarded as unlivably small, are significantly larger.

Sort it out, bongs.

Hong Kong is developed you retard.

Developed or not I highly doubt Id ever enjoy living in a fucking cage.

Your polish of course you would

What are you trying to point out? It's irrelevant to what OP said.

lol do you know how much we pay for them, too?
we are the only other developed country with greece to experience such wage stagnation since 08, too.

Yes, in addition to having terrible housing, Britain also simultaneously has awful wages and a high cost of living.

Maybe they should stop centralizing everything in London.

Sage this faggot's spam threads

>House
We live in commie blocks, gweilo.

Saging won't do shit you mong. Report it and move on.

>GREAT britain

You should see where I'm living senpai and it cost $330k (at CURRENT exchange rates)
Absolute memes. It's a ghetto flat.

>not sure if Poortherner, in denial, or both

Same. I have a British girlfriend and she wants to buy a flat over there. She isn't even anywhere near a city and an awful 2 bedroom flat in a shitty location is near 200k pounds.

A pic from last year's bbq.

>Cutting hotdog buns the wrong way

What a bunch of fucking animals.

Never really understood Brit BBQ. They really cant seem to do a decent BBQ at all. It is as if they are trying to mimic American BBQ but have absolutely no idea what they are doing and come up with a weird, shitty approximation.

what county/nearest town?
guessing round these ends.

that cheese in the hamburger, you're doing it wrong.... and need ice in the cooler

>stella artois
>that cheap smoke
>looks like supermarket bread

top fucking low class garbage
enjoy swiping the chimney you fucking goof

She's from Harlow, but been looking all over the south and midlands.

Most places she looks the homes are anywhere from 6-15x or more average annual salaries, which is insane.

In my location in the US, you can get a decent place for 2-3x annual wages.

Didn't say it was for the queen, did I? Silly ponce.

Jesus, that is dire. Brits are always shit at doing barbecue.

i'm just going to get in here first before they meme you and say, this.
my immediate thoughts (but 90% of /brit/ are chavs just like irl) but I don't like to bully, so wouldn't have said :3

>Harlow
>midlands
D R O P P E D
i-it's near London I guess?
But yeah, the house prices makes me sick to my stomach. I sort of own but have no control over the capital, weird situation. If I did I wouldn't own.

The houses themselves are pretty awful as well. I live in a nice, central area within a 5 min walk of everything I need in my medium-sized city in the US (public transport, shops, bars/restaurants, etc). Have a nice yard surrounded by parks and a full brick 2000 sq ft home. The whole thing cost me 150k dollars. An equivalent home in an equivalent area in Britain would be well over 700k dollars.

you seem to underestimate how full England is in comparison to your country

Hot dogs on their way lads.

>Hot dogs

Those aren't hot dogs, you nonce.

>in my medium-sized city in the US

>in Wisconsin

Sure. Give us the name of this medium sized city so I can do some property hunting and see if you're full of shit or not.

>cooking shitty, cheap, bread-filled sausages on tin foil on a park bench

Grim.

The were Tesco's Finest Lincolnshire sausages. By definition, there are literally no finer sausages in all of Tesco.

Not the American you were talking to, but anywhere that's not California and New York the housing market is half way decent.

>you will never live in a 110 sq meter house and fill it with young slags

This is true but the housing prices are artificially inflated due to planning laws etc. It's another bubble waiting to pop. If the Govt wanted to get serious on housing they could, there's plenty of brownfield sites, but it's another way for the rich to get richer.
I don't doubt that yours is another bubble too though cheeky tesco express bbq mission lad?

also meant for

>tesco express bbq mission
Got it all delivered. Had to go out and get Sainsbury's disposable bbqs in the end though because the Tesco ones wouldn't stay lit.

>get Sainsbury's disposable bbq
haha yeah that's what I meant. They're good for cooking 1.5 rounds of whatever you can fit ontop basically. Bad times.

>I don't doubt that yours is another bubble too
maybe some years ago, house prices seem to have lowered quite a bit with this recession nonsense

300,000 population..

Eh, not sure I consider that medium sized but fine, so long as you have opportunities there and it's not in the middle of Nebraska I guess you weren't full of shit.

Not sure how Missouri is as a state though, I've never been there nor do we get to hear much about it.

>110 sq meter

Larger than the average brit house. Brit houses average 72 sq meter.

I meant to reply to the burger with the second (You)
:3

well, their bubble burst quite some time ago, lel

That's absolute bullshit.
I think I've seen you post this before.
Mine is 80m2 and way smaller than the average.

>MFW I lived with 3 slags for a year during Uni

It's not as fun as it sounds.

It did and it didn't.
If (or rather when) the economic system poos itself we're going to be fucked, you'll be relatively shielded. Basically the conditions are the same/worse as they were before, there's "another" bubble.

>that chart

should have invested in eastern poland

Had the same experience. Women are disgusting, annoying, and petty when you actually live with them.

Brit housing bubble is massive. Go look at your local high street or town center. A massive portion of it is taken up by estate agents, so there will be huge knockon effects.

Everyone says the same shit for San Francisco/ Los Angeles. Oh the bubble will burst. Lmao it doesn't work like that ever.

guys all I want is a little freeholding
tend to chillis + tomatos + memes
but "my" money is 100% in property rn

;_;

Said it in this same thread yesterday, I'll say it again. This country is full of idiots, our priorities are arse backwards as fuck. We've had about a million referendums, exiting the EU, snap election. All you hear people talk about is immigration, whether it's for or against it, hard or soft brext. Everyone FUMING, seething about these things, complaining about them rampantly from their tiny box sized living spaces which they could not afford to own in 30 years of working on their current wage.

Honestly. It's a joke. And no one is complaining

Strengthen the Commonwealth and go live in the Anglosphere. Sounds like the islander mentality will go full throttle in the coming years.

>Strengthen the Commonwealth and go live in the Anglosphere.

I don't think Spain and Australia can handle any more of our pensioners.

>Honestly. It's a joke. And no one is complaining

The boomers will die one day.

The UK is done once their housing bubble collapses. Nearly the entire British economy is made up of housing-related industries and financial services, and most of the wealth of the country (and a massive amount of debt) is tied up in real estate. Financial services will all head to the continent. They won't really have anything left afterwards. Honestly, it is pretty scary how fucked they are.

Well you guys are fucked adding more Pajeets, Pakis, Nigerians, Poles, Romanians, and Muslims to the mix is just going to fuck you guys big time psychologically at least.

>Honestly, it is pretty scary how fucked they are.
Yes, yes it is.
I'm praying for the status quo to last another 2 years.

The best part is that many brits now have leaseholds on their homes rather than freeholds, so they don't actually own anything. Taking a lease out on a property is monumentally stupid, but its is pretty common over there.

Good luck, user. I lived in the UK for quite a while and really get the sense that things are going to go very badly there very soon. Once housing and financial services go, the economy will completely collapse. Everyone is so leveraged that it won't take much to bring the whole thing down.

21.6 per cent of the total housing stock circa 2014. Literally can't fathom it.

The people in the Bay/West Coast + Eastern Seaboard will be absolutely FUBAR too. But it's just kind of a sad situation that I can see the writing on the wall & have no cash till then. (Although I have some wealth--entirely invested in UK property)

Entirely my own fault tho. What will be will be ;)

It's because tech companies aren't bothered by paying high salaries and insane taxes. As long as that pattern remains, the bay area will always be expensive. Same thing with the Hollywood jews in LA

>The people in the Bay/West Coast + Eastern Seaboard will be absolutely FUBAR too

Certainly will. Fortunately, the US population is much more distributed that in the US. We have a few bubbles in large coastal cities that make up a small fraction of our population, whereas almost all of the UK is a massive property bubble.

When those companies realize that they can pay somebody to work remotely in the midwest for less than half as much and get the same results, the coastal meme cities will implode.

Everything is riding on the financial system here. We import basically everything, with what little agriland we do have left to stagnate due to EU subsidies (Literally THE EU policy. Of French design to gain the LePen voters support.)

Honestly think that Britain will come out of the next major recession absolutely ruined. Whole country is hollowed out. The states is headed that way as well, but we aren't nearly as far along in the process.

Just buy land from Canada and make it the U.K it would be interesting to have a U.K up north near Canada. It would make sense especially considering you need the area to keep everything from imploding.

Why are you obsessed with Britain?

Because I lived there and have a British girlfriend.

he's not wrong tho ;_;

>When those companies realize that they can pay somebody to work remotely in the midwest for less than half as much

I'm already literally doing exactly that, but I live in Chicagoland so I'm not saving as much as I could. Fuck SF.

>chicago

I'm sorry, user.

CHI

Missouri, specifically St Louis, is a complete shithole that floods constantly. That house is dirt cheap because it's in one of the filthiest and most violent cities in America relative to its size.

Wow those poor cucks

He's a Seamus Von McBurgenflurgen who has posted the same thread every day (often multiple times) for months

I actually really like St. Louis and I've been to all 50 states and most major cities in the US. It is a pretty decent city. The crime and poverty is kept within the nigger containment zone of North St. Louis. Outside of that are is is very nice.

And flooding only effects you if you are a moron and decided to live in a flood plain.

Just to point out that this Murricunt thinks people here are too dumb to notice samefagging

>Seamus

I'm not Irish