I'm thinking about trying meth. Is it worth it?

I'm thinking about trying meth. Is it worth it?

hell yes it is

Meth is a bargain. Beats the hell out of blow and horse. You should do it.

hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fuck no, retard.

High duration + high intensity at low cost. Financially, yeah it's worth it.

NO.

What's the most common and/or effective way to use meth? I like to snort shit be it scripts or blow. Will snorting meth be effective?

Yup just give yourself about 4 days to fully recover from it. And don't do it more than once in a month you'll be fine. Moderation is the key.

How does it feel?

take it... everyday. Trust me.. it is worth!

Depends, do you want to be a slave to a highly addictive drug that will utterly destroy your life and kill you in a few years most likely? I've seen it happen too many times. Smoked it myself, it was awful. I was awake for 3 days and hallucinated flies all over me. For weeks afterwards I had severe cravings and a voice in my head demanding to have more, just a taste, just give in.

Meth is hell.

I'm not trying to get addicted I just want to know how the high feels like

I use daily to go on a 3 day meth binge every couple months. It was always fun and really euphoric. If you can handle it without getting addicted, all power to you. I never had a problem with meth, but heroin was a huge problem in my life for a while.

mmmmmm not op, but sounds ok.

honestly its so great and beautiful one time was all i need to love it an know id never touch it again bc id be hooked

DO IT FAGGOT

Financially speaking, yes. But it really depends on the quality of the shit you're getting and whether or not stimulants are your thing.

It can feel pretty good but personally, I ain't a fan. Mdma is way more intense and euphoric.

No no no no no no no no no no no :/

Don't be retarded. Drink a 6 pack and go to sleep.

Is that Tom Holland?

Why do you want to permanently damage your brain with this drug developped by fucking nazis

Shut the fuck up you retard. It wasn't the meth that kept you up for three days, it was your lack of self control. Just how fat people blame McDonald's. They didn't force you to eat the burger.

2 neurotoxic 4 me

plus the psychosis is unavoidable the more you use it.

once you see shadow people, you're fucked. you'll see them EVERY SINGLE TIME.

tl;dr 9/10 would rock back and forth in front of the TV talking to my high school friends in my head again.

I doubt it, but I can't say for sure.

op here, I know not to smoke it more than once, I just want to see what the high is like

Just be sure you don't use it by yourself. Make sure you eat, drink LOTS of water (like drinking) and do it in moderation like at parties. It's basically hyper adderall. I like it but it's still VERY dangerous

Yes, personal favorite method of consumption

What Would be considered worst? Coke or meth I Honestly haven't seen meth on the city yet (Don't go out much)

>Pic related having fun with shitty blow

Nobody ever "tries" meth.

These aren't gonna make me not try it

Awesome. Why do people bother smoking it then? Fucks up your teeth and all that nasty shit.

No

Depends on the person but in short, its a stimulant and dopamine agonist, so you'll feel really awake and want to do heaps of shit and fuck things.

oh, definitely! look at all the meth success stories all around you! it's good for your teeth, too!

fucking moron

You need to get that fishscale hookup. Whoever is selling you that shit has no idea what the fuck they're doing. A plastic baggie? Needs to be put in wax paper or a lotto ticket.

>developed by fucking nazis
So you know it has to be good.

Meth mouth is more common in IV users than smokers. It's mainly down to very poor dental hygiene which is common in people hooked on drugs.

Lol I can't wait to see your mouth next year and laugh while saying it's filled with sticks and stones.

You know the Germans make good stuff.

because it hits you like a fucking truck, my dude

because what could go wrong? you are different that everyone else. surely you'll be able to stay away from using more. what could go wrong? look at all of the classy meth users all around you. it's so worth it just to satisfy your curiosity. you'll be fine. you're different than everyone else. what could go wrong? right?

Totaly worth it, you won't totaly get hooked after the first time and won't become a brain dead hobo once you get hooked.

meth is worse but with way better effects, if you can handle only using occasionally. Except you can't really do it with people because of the stigma.

I see. It's actually such a shame drugs have a horrible reputation due to the degenerate fucks that have their lives ruined. There are so many high-functioning drugs addicts i know of, myself being one. A good drug addict is one that nobody suspects drug use of.

Only picked up from the man twice (Counting this one) The first time was crazy good
>Pic related

Try it. You will never get in trouble trying any drug, unless you overdose.

But trying it is having it couple of times, not every day like a fucking loser.

I tried meth 2 years ago once, smoked it, could not sleep or eat for 24 hours, terrible and gruesome but cheap. Will never do it again.

Try it user.

Just don't be a retard, drink fluids, don't smoke it. Go to sleep by the second day.

Made up my mind I'm trying it

Eating it will drag it out longer, snorting it lasts pretty long time too. Smoking gives you cravings and makes you act strange.

No one suspected I was addicted to alcohol and it was still taking its toll, nor did people suspect my friend who overdosed on heroine. Simply do take care user as even responsible use of a dangerous thing of any type in life can easily go off the rails so to speak.