Why are there so many trans-women on Sup Forums and rym?

Why are there so many trans-women on Sup Forums and rym?

What is it about experimental music that they like so much?

More likely to be repelled by mainstream culture and look for alternatives.

azis>konchita

why are you posting a male-identifying-male in a thread about female-identifying-male (wo)men?

am i really a trans girl if i don't have a solo noise project

they have an experimental gender so it makes sense desu

>disregarding science

Out you go.

is this gaykino?

honest opinion - they struggle to express their complex emotions in a world that hates them, so they turn to the arts

anyone with a rym account uses music as fashion statement tho. so what you just said is incorrect

bonus snowflake points

That's not trans. It's gender fluid or something like that.

something about bears being sluts turns me so on
irl I hate them tho, bear divas are the worst

most people on rym are outcasts so it only makes sense

I don't know but Decibelle is my least favorite user on RYM, maybe even more than Diction. I hate seeing their shitty opinions plastered on every review section.

kys faggot

>I don't know but Decibelle is my least favorite user on RYM
this. fuck that retarded thing

I forgot this wasnt /lgbt/ my bad

I eat ass, how does that make you feel

This most likely, for me anyway, what else was I supposed to do to pass the time.

They are (failed) experiments so they relate to (bad) experimental music. If a RYM user happens to be a tranny or a "gender queer" (a.K.a annoying attention seeking faggot) there's a very high chance that they have shit taste in music and that most of xeir reviews will be mostly complaining about being a minority and other shit that nobody gives two fucks about, with little to nothing to say about the actual music itself.

Where did you make the jump to "experimental" music? You probably have a retarded definition of that word. They all gorge themselves on city pop and Italo disco and several other genres that no one in the respective countries where the genre originated gives a shit about.

DJ Sprinkles and Octa Octa make fantastic deep house. Is it a coincidence?

I hope Synagogue kills itself desu.

>he took the homo"phobia" meme seriously
Kill yourself lad.

It's a drag queen, meaning they're just playing a character.