I'veraped a couple girls, but this was by far the hottest

I'veraped a couple girls, but this was by far the hottest

So English teacher in Japan, do one-on-one lessons for extra cash

New student, 7/10, skinny, great ass, 25 years old

Meet a few times, I can tell she is starting to like me but one problem: I'm married, she's a good girl, she'd never go for it
So we start doing lessons at her place because fuck it café is a pain in the ass. I decide I want to fuck her. We do lessons at like 10 in the morning so a date or alcohol are out of the question.

Ask to see her room, start looking at pictures of some trip she did to Canada or something, I move behind her and slowly put my arms around her. She freezes, tries to move my hands, but I don't stop.

Moar?

Picture related

shut the fuck up

moar pics

Nice fake story bro

How did you know it's fake??

So you have autism? How is it not understanding basic things?

Y'all can believe it or not.

Anyway, continuing

She starts yapping about how I have a wife and this is wrong and we should stop. I agree with everything she says... but don't stop (this seems to confuse her)

Start kissing her neck.. She's half into it, but still struggling. Move my hands down to her thighs. She freaks out, breaks away from me, and goes out to the living room. I follow, sit next to her, and keep running my hands up her thighs.

I try and slide it up to her crotch (jeans tho, can't really escalate much) but she keeps fighting me off.

Time for D-Move, pull out rock-hard dick and start playing with it sitting right next to her. She's staring at it completely frozen. I take her hand and put it on my dick, start making her give me a handy. She won't do it by herself so I have to move her hand for her.

Get bored with it and ask her to suck it. She refuses, says she has never even given a BJ before (turns out she has only ever been with one guy before). I tell her I am going to fuck her unless she gives me a BJ. If she gives me a BJ, I'll leave her alone.

Keep going

OK .. keep going ..

And if that pic is related there got to be more right ?

Please continue.

This is the most alpha thing I've ever read. I want to suck your cock OP

Screencap from one of two videos I took much afterward when I had half a mind to blackmail her into more sex.. although I eventually decided to leave her alone because I had more to lose than she did

Anyway

She starts gently sucking my dick. I somehow get her jeans unbuttoned and start taking them off. She protests so I tell her I won't take off her panties. Start rubbing her pussy thru panties, she is soaked. Get my hands under her panties and a finger up her cunt.

Get bored with her super slow and gentle blowjob, get up on my knees and start fucking her face. She's completely stiff and clearly has no idea what to do. I am close to blowing my load so I pull out, stand up, and take her hand and start pulling her to the bedroom. She asks why, says here is fine, etc. I don't say anything, just keep pulling her into the room.

Toss her on the bed, forcefully take off her panties, and position myself inbetween her legs. Pussy is soaked. I start rubbing my dick on her clit and she is begging me to stop, saying shit like "please, please, don't do it, I don't want to, what about your wife, this is wrong, please stop"

>not knowing the rules of b

D-move is life-changing, I'd say like 50% of my lays would never have happened without me just whipping out my dick

continue?

Anyway

I put the head of my dick just barely into her pussy. She's almost crying now, saying that if I fuck her she will never talk to me again.

Slide it all the way in. She's so fucking tight, but her pussy is soaked so I slide all the way in. I can see now her body has totally resigned to the fact that she's going to get fucked, but she is still softly saying "no, stop, please"

I have her legs bent at the knees and am grabbing her by the ankles while I slid my dick in. It's only 11 in the morning, the sun is shining through her window.

I start fucking her harder.

She stops saying stop and starts begging me to put a condom on.

I am now fucking her full speed.

She's all but crying, covering her face, mumbling something. "please, stop, use a condom, stop, stop!

Blow my load as far back into her pussy as I can go.

Pull out, jerk the last bit of cum onto her stomach.

Her legs collapse down onto the bed, there's cum leaking out of her pussy.

I put my clothes on, ask her for the $30 lesson fee, and leave her naked and dripping cum in her apartment. I also fucked my wife that night, and had her suck my dick without even taking a shower.

I fucked her about 10 more times after that, almost always with varying levels of force. I can't believe she never got pregnant. I also found out later she could deep throat, and fucking her face hard has been one of my favorite sexual experiences ever.

so those videos?

You never drink in the morning? Sounds fishy.

This is Japan, legal BAC is 0.00%

I taught these lessons before work, and getting hit with a DUI here is like 5 grand, lose your license, and probably get fired

Plus I'd have to explain to my wife why I was drinking at 10am in a city that has nothing to do with my work .. just lookin to bust a nut, not get a divorce

upload the videos

Nah, I'm at work

Shit you must have money to be in a car over there.
Regardless I forget some people can't handle even two light beers. Liked ur story.

Anymore good rape stories?

I'm not well off, but not poor I guess.

If you have an alright job owning a car isn't a big deal:

A cheap 20 year old beater can run $1000
Yearly insurance $600
Yearly tax $100
Mandatory inspection (every 2 years) ~$800
Gas is expensive tho, $1.20 / liter

That's the absolute cheapest option, I drive an alright car so my inspection, taxes, and insurance are much more

Yah, including shit I wouldn't post here because jail time, but right now I've got to teach a bunch of 14 year old jappy kids how to speak broken English

Not as expensive as people make it out to be then. Been think about making a trip in winter next year to North Japan. Want to scope out how Mexican food is there. Already have 4 restaurants here in California with my family.
Was thinking I'd kill it with late night socal Mexican food and west coast craft beer. Japan and China like our craft beer, so I hear.
Also tell me any other story.

Fuckkking what?

Would love to give you some advice, but really do have to get to work.

Japs don't know Mexican food, but they do love beer. I think Mexican food could be made to work here, tho, and I'd be your first customer heh

Anyway peace, good luck

>I also fucked my wife that night, and had her suck my dick without even taking a shower.

This is how I know you've never had sex in your life. This isn't how sex or how bodily fluids work. At all. Ever. If you pulled your cock out of your pants after having sex, without washing, your wife is going to divorce you in .05 seconds. End of story.

Leave the thread guys. OP is a faggot.

we have a regular nancy drew here, folks

BAC in Japan is .03 gtfo faggot.

?? Been thinking about taking my buddy who works at a beach club too. He knows Japanese, French and also Spanish. Plus he knows how the industry works.
What are your thoughts?
Later man. I know the Japanese love avacado, mayo, cheese and spicy food like us Mexicans.

The smells are much worse after it has time to stew, I made the mistake of not rinsing my cock off good enough before work and when I got home it smelled fuckin rancid kek

Yeah. OP is a virgin.

Cool story though, I got somewhat hard reading it.