Bored, gonna dump some nudes I got by tricking an Instagram model

Bored, gonna dump some nudes I got by tricking an Instagram model.

Posting the tease stuff first because if you're like me you like a good build up.

Keep posting if you have real nudes

post something in panties

Sorry, forgot i hadn't converted the vids yet

She'd mentioned a few times that she regularly has sex with people for money/gifts. Said she's been offered THOUSANDS for nudes lol

Noooo why are they fake... such good buildup too

Gimme a min. got one or two more vids to convert

what is her insta page?

Not giving that one out. Though it probably wouldn't be too hard to figure out. Also the upload size limit is gonna give a prob with these vids, so just a sec on those

Anyone know a way I can convert mp4 to webm and also make the file size slightly smaller in the end? I'm getting the max file size error here.

upload to vola

How did you talk her into nudes?

She mentioned that if I bought her an expensive gift she'd fuck me. I figured a way to get her to think I had bought it but that I wanted nudes to prove she was really going to fuck me for it and not just take the bag and claim something else happened.

Pleasantly surprised with the results and kinda wish I had the extra 2K to actually buy the bag, but no way I'm paying actual hard earned money on that lol

Still having problems with the webms, now Sup Forums thinks they're audio streams or something?

I think you have to remove the audio from the webms because Sup Forums doesn't allow webms with audio. However /gif/ does allow webms with audio

And yes, $2000 is too much for any prostitute, you could probably do better for $300

an "instagram model"?
"instagram model"?
"instagram model"?
"instagram model"?
every random female who posts random selfies on instagram is "model" now?

she is a fucking slut, not and "model" nor "instagram".
god i fucking hate u virgin neckbeards.

it automatically mutes it.

She's an actual model, not just a selfie whore. Well, in the sense that she works with an agency and she gets paid.

Only a shitty fucking agency would pay her a single dime to be a "model", she's not attractive, her imolants look like shit, and she has the body proportions of a dwarf.

Fucking stop posting her and lets just completely change the subject.

got pussy pics?

Any videos of her getting fucked?

babbys first troll?

She's average as hell bro

Nope, that's where she drew the line lmao

Nah, but I'm probably gonna try messaging her again this week. These are from a few months ago.

She had that so called "plastic surgery" done by a veterinarian at the basement?
Looks disgusting. It will wear off in less than 3 years and she will look even more pathetic.

She gets paid by her pimp not agency. You call that "agency" now?
Whats wrong with you, get some self respect and look real women not sluts.
I wouldnt fuck her if she paid me 2000$.

cry harder nigger

Whats her insta name?

is it veraalohno

>2000$
>dollar sign after amount

Black people please leave

Also, still tryna get these fucking videos to work. WHEN TF DID THEY DROP FILES SIZES TO 2MB

I have no problems getting pussy from real women. It disgusts me where this fake bullshit is going. Your generation is pathetic mate.

>veraalohno
lol she wishes, she has like a tenth of that following

Im from Switzerland and im not black.

Same thing

then why are you here? go get pussy instead of crying like a nigger. i never understood people like you.

Posting some IG stuff while I get these videos worked out

I get your point, yes I do.
I gave you good advice to seek for real women. Even considering about fucking those sluts gives you nothing else than depression. Ive seen it from my pathetic friends.
Whores want money and nothing else, she is a fucking whore.
Find real women and they will make you happy. You get confidence and succeed in life.

IG TATANIUM0009

tell your friends they're fucking morons for paying for whores in the first place.

second of all, get out of here with this jerry springer final thought bullshit. this isn't the thread for that.

Link please