When you give yourself the false hope that you could be with a girl way out of your league. Also, feels thread my dudes

When you give yourself the false hope that you could be with a girl way out of your league. Also, feels thread my dudes

No-call, no-showed at work because of a depression flare at a first jon im barely a month in on. Going to my first psych session tomorrow. Have hopes they'll drug me soon so i can think less and achieve things while being an emotional husk. Preferable to a lazy anxious dreamchaser. I really just want to die.

Good luck to you my friend

Good luck buddy. Here's hoping you don't get the same Freudian quick sort that I got.

Finish you insufferable fagot. I wonder what you were like when you were a little brat. Jesus you are ducking disgrace. Finish it and never post on this board again.

Ok, I'm not a duck tho

Just remember this all your life

GOOD ILLUSIONS ARE WORSE THAN BAD ILLUSIONS

Car got rear-ended in a parking lot a few weeks ago, no note left, popped a tire yesterday and have to get it replaced, need my car to work so I'm actively losing money while it's out of commission, and I'm already a week behind on child support as a result of it.

I can recover from that, but it just drives home how unhappy I am and how lonely.

Pic related, my story from a past thread. Eh.

Just realize with women she's not your's, its just your turn. Dont have kids, dont get married, and dont let em live with you (essentially dont allow them to rape you) chase your hobbies, build a great circle of ride till we die friends, and keep the (worth it) family close. Life will be good. I have been there before dude. Trust the fuck out of me

MEME

Depression takes your will from you. How are you supposed to do all this when you don't have a will to?

Go to another thread

Just keep trying to find others.

>what is afterlife

>Be me
>10 years old
>At grandparents house playing football
>Accidentally break window with ball
>Run to grandpa and say sorry
>"Don't worry it's not your fault it's the window's fault"
>Lolwut.png
>"You see this window is glass, it's solid and transparent, it can handle small hits without being affected at all but when it get hit big hits it breaks to thousands of pieces. Unlike transparent plastic that flexes to any minor hit but it can handle powerful hits because it's flexible"
>"To be transparent you need to be like plastic"
>Understood what he meant after 15 years

>Girl
>Out of league

I was told this board is for very legal individuals who are over 18 years of age, SHOW ME YOUR ID

Afterlife is a place where you are freewilled

I married one that is outa my league.
Each time I fuck her, I ask myself how it can be possible.
She cums buckets, and I'm an alpha,
But still. I don't deserve a wife like her

"league" is what you make of it, being comfortable with yourself and confident enough to approach a girl while staying genuine will get you hella play. I do just fine and ignore "leagues" disregard looks as often perfect bodies have fukt personalities and/or mental issues

big keks too true

Don't forget the triangle - sexy, sane, single - you can have any 2 in a chick but not all 3, if you find one she is a unicorn capture her alive so we may study her and create more of her kind

Bit of backstory pic is her. On mobile so bear with me
>be me
>anti social loser in high school
> three years ago, sophomore in high school
>Have giant crush on same girl
>she sits next to me in every class we have together, talk occasionally
>one time near valentines day says she wish someone would take her on a date in my direction
>At one point teacher makes us write paper about someone in class, writes paper about me
>shes an amazing writer
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>convince myself shes too good for me. Shes a trained singer, dancer, horseback rider and even been an extra in a movie. And im just some loser
>fast forward to junior year
>a friend of hers asks me to lunch with them
>only realize now she probably told her friend to ask cause we had no classes together
>go to lunch a couple times
>same year, leaving football game
>she comes up and talks to me for a little bit
>I'm a fucking idiot and didn't get her number
>only realizing now she probably liked me too to some extent
>fast forward to yesterday
>message her on facebook asking her how's shes been
>looks lile she rarely gets on, last post from her is from October of last year
>fuckmylife.mp4
So basically I want to start talking to her again, but I don't really know how to reach her besides a freaking carrier pidgeon at this point, and I'm still not %100 sure she had feelings for me and life is cruel

Then there's my ugly ass, and yes im 19 my dudes

learn from this Sup Forumsros... you must seize the moment, for it may never come again.

Yes, don't be like me m8s. Shes literally the one that got away

Already learned that the hard way...
Luckily ive sort of been given a second chance, the girl ive loved for a while now asked me to work where she works. Took it up immediately and a lot of the days we are closing together just us 2, ive been there for about 2 weeks and its been good so far. Even went for sushi after work with her today, i feel like im making progress and its the first time that i actually think its not "false hope"... But i feel things still wont be smooth from here, ive put so much effort into this for such a long time, im going to need all the luck i can get to hope this works out well... But i finally am starting to feel like progress is being made

seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

My hope is that she'll eventually see the message and reply, then i could be like "we should text or hangout sometime or something" and hope for the best

he sounds like he was dumb

You can get class that can hold a car.. they make skyscrapers with it. He should have got some of that

Don't worry about the chance wasted. Even if you didn't waste it you are going to die and she is going to die and all your memories are going to end in an either eternal coldness or a burning explosion along the universe :)

True true

so cringe

wash your hair you disgusting fuck

Wash hair and get a good haircut
Become /fit/
Care more about hygiene
Wear a proper adult clothing (not a fucking Mario t shirt you disgusting manchild)

i've given up looking for someone at all after being rejected over 800 times it just seems right. If this post is dubs or higher maybe that will change soon and I can find that gal for me

nope
fuck you post thing

To be fair, I had just finished work and changed into the first pair of clean clothes I saw. And with the fit thing I'm actually getting a job that requires a lot of manual labor. so there's that. But yeah I really do need to invest in better clothes

Just like many things in my life your post was too early for 77 and too late for 66