Sup Forums, The loneliness simply doesn't end

Sup Forums, The loneliness simply doesn't end.

I recently turned 21 and you know, nothing changes.

Some people are as uninteresting, and often I don't seem to interest people.

I still feel awkward around people.
I can't seem to make friends.
Friends are this thing that, in later adulthood, seems to be grandfathered in from high school years. It feels like if you don't have friends, you won't be making them.

I have long distance friends, they're the dearest to me but they can't be around all the time. And it's a pair of them. I hate being so alone.

It's time I stop looking to blame some milestone I'm missing. Turn 18, turn 21, lose weight.

The milestone has passed.
I am where I am.

It's the Jizzety Jews

It's the mizzity misery of knowing I'm doomed.

Same spot, just 10 years older. Would like to comfort you that the awkwardness around people and inability to make new connections do get better.
But they don't. Quite the opposite, actually.
On the plus side, the mind does addapt to the situation in order for one to stay alive, so after a while it becomes a natural state.
And then you die (not soon enough tho).

people have told me I'm wrong in the past.

I must be arrogant because I just don't see how I am.

maybe if i put a bunch of melatonin in my mouth i can sleep

xcvsvsdf

Learn to distill alcohol.
Have a bunch of people over for a cocktail party.
Ta-da
Friends

You have to make life happen.
It won't happen by itself while you cry on the internet

>nothing changes.

Unless you do, no, nothing does. Stop being a passive, whining pussy and make your life what you want. Faggot.

>I recently turned 21 and you know, nothing changes.
>21
It's as bullshit as 25, 30, 40, and 45.

The only birthday that really makes a real impact is 50.
There's reason.
You'll only know when you get there, but when you do you'll know.

Doing things the same way over and over again and expecting different result is called insanity my friend. Change and change will come to you.

you want to change your life, go travel.
live abroad
you want fast and deep change live in one of those "unique" cities like Barcelona, Montreal, or Amsterdam.

>21
>life is over
Being this much of a faggot.

Holy fuck OP it gets worse
>turn 18, turn 21
>the milestone has passed

age isn't a fucking milestone, the things you accomplish are. Hey listen, I went through this 'phase' at a young age
where the girl I was seeing for 3 years (solid 9) both lost our V's together and I fucked up and she left me. I spent
a lot of time doing fuck all it took me years to stop being a pig, get in shape, get a job and then work on who I am.
Now at only 22 I have the jon of my dreams, I do what I love for a living and I get to travel because of it and I went
from being some social retard to being very versitile conversationalist around all kinds of groups. Things dont come to
fruition ONLY because you don't allow them to evolve naturally instead kill any chance with self doubt before its even begun.

>50
>You'll only know when you get there, but when you do you'll know.

I wonder if anyone on Sup Forums gets there.

I honestly don't know why im so depressed. I think it's mostly cause my parents. They're assholes usually. Especially my Dad. I don't think they were training me to be an adult I think they were training me to be a warrior

>Now at only 22 I have the jon of my dreams

wait, you became a rentboy?
Nice user. but's it's not the solution for everyone.

I get you, but I think that's mostly the self diagnosed fakers. Technically I'm self diagnosed too, but I really don't want to be. I haven't gone to a professional because I'm embarrassed and scared I'm right. For some reason at my happiest moments the thought "I wanna die" just comes into my head and when something even mildly annoying happens I think "I want to kill myself" my life isn't in danger though, not yet haven't gone far down that road and don't want to

The fuck is a rentboy?
Listen often people ruin the things they desire most before they even start.
Overthinking, doubting, assuming. Instead of allowing it to evolve naturally.

If you can't understand that a healthy positive attitude and planning small steps to achieve bigger ones, than you've missed the solution entirely.

OP its 'rentboy' signing in to say seek the professional help. You will be very thankful.
Being embarrassed is the smallest price compared to being happy again.