So can we all agree that this is their best?

So can we all agree that this is their best?

Definitely

nope, this is

incorrect

White Album is tied

Dr Robert is on that record though?

i always thought of early beatles before i was a fan. then when i got into them, i thought their later stuff was awesome and their early stuff was tame. now years later, i find myself listening to the early stuff way more. funny, innit?

revolver is top-teir, as is peppers. but please please me and with the beatles also have masterpieces on them too.

theyre just so damn good.

it's not on the US version of Revolver though

is that better?

MMT > white album > Revolver

You're legit autistic if you don't understand the transcendence of Magical Mystery Tour, that album literally has some of the most influential songs that still influence some of the best artists of today

Fuck off, it's a good song

Sorry guys, but it's this one

Doctor Robert isn't bad tho

That ain't Rubber Soul

Yes
Not even top 3
No
Close but its
Revolver>MMT>Sgt.

Magical Mystery Tour my frienddddddd

If it weren't for the song For No One this album would be perfect.

Dr. Robert is GOAT! I don't understand all the hate for it.

Are we talking about the U.S. or British version?

The magical mystery tour is coming to take you awayyyy

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Are we talking about the U.S. or British version?

I believe the British version? The one that opens with "Drive My Car". I'll take either one though.

Great, but there are at least 3 better Beatles albums.

>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What did he mean by this?

Nah, but I'd say maybe #4?

My second-favorite

This is the best Beatles album in my opinion

>implying "Yellow Submarine" isn't the worst song on the record

Probably my third-favorite

Wait shit there are so many fantastic Beatles records that ranking them seems pointless - I guess Sgt. Pepper's and Revolver are tied for my fourth-favorite, I guess

Patrician choice coming through.

my nigga

definitely the best of the the early beatles

>not rubber soul
c'mon

>If it weren't for the song For No One this album would be perfect.

No offense, but you absolutely disgust me.

My work here is done.

(Hey. At least I didn't shitpost "John Lennon beat his wife" meme. Excuse me for expressing an honest opinion!)

Hey, I get it. But it's just funny that one of the best songs on the album for me is the outright stinker for you.

oh yeah. The blueprint for most modern psych pop , more than pepper even. The textures on this album are unlike anything else

It's not an album tho. It's an ep with some past singles stuffed onto it. GOAT collection, but not an album in the way Revolver or Sgt. is.

Maybe not a REAL album, but close enough. It's basically just a double EP and it works fine that way. I don't like thinking of it as a compilation of collection.

It has their best song on it so obviously, yeah.

For No One is the best Beatles song and, I'm sorry but I have to tell you, you, sir, are a pleb