Hey Sup Forums I really badly need some advice I have no idea on what to do okay so I have been suffering from...

Hey Sup Forums I really badly need some advice I have no idea on what to do okay so I have been suffering from depression and generalized anxiety plus social anxiety all that stuff for years but that doesn't matter I just thought I would quickly add that and I finally got my first girlfriend at the start of this year I don't know how I did it due to social anxiety but yeah it happened and I love her so much but I found out about last month that she has a really rare blood illness and the doctors gave her 2 years to live and I was devastated from that but now she's getting worse and worse to the point where she's spewing blood daily and now the doctors said she could die at any minute I have no idea what to do she can't even get out of bed because it's too painful for her and my depression is just getting worse and I think if she dies I'll just kill myself

I just need someone to talk to I don't really know fuck what am I even doing

Wtf dude go see a counsellor or something

Yeah I have tried but then my social anxiety kicks in

Be a man, be there for her. When its over, you have enough time to be depressiv... Stop writing here, stay at her side

Jesus man I'm so sorry
You should seriously go see a therapist even if you're scared

Oh and I know it's a meme but you should probably go to Reddit
R/relationships and post this
You'll get some advice from people there
So it won't hurt

Best of luck buddy

Yeah I'm trying but now she gets angry at everything and I know it's because she's in so much pain but I have no idea what to do right now she's asleep so I guess yeah idk what I'm saying

Probably for the best of you just off yourself.

There are too many crutches which deter natural selection. In the wild, you wouldn't have made it.

Sometimes, instead of trying to stop the roundabout, you just need to jump off and let everyone else keep spinning.

It's time.

Oh okay thanks I'll try that I haven't really ever been on Reddit before so I guess it'll be a chance

That's exactly what I'm thinking but I can't leave her so I'll wait till she leaves then I'll follow her

She wouldn't want to die right? So you have the chance to live and throw it away? What a treason at your gf

I guess but fuck idk I really don't know

Oh yeah and more great news is that even the doctors gave up hope on her. She has had like 3 blood transfusions because her platelets are around 200 when there supposed to be around 200,000 or something like that but now they won't do anymore because the others weren't successful

While she sleeps, do something, thats good for you. Take a walk outside, take a deep breath, fix something to eat, take a shower, try to find minutes to rest...

Yeah thanks I tried going outside but had a panic attack I might just go for a shower it's 11:20pm right now and I can't sleep so I should probably do something

sorry dude, but this isn't really the best place for serious advice.

go to or a different site.

but if you want MY advice, talk to a doctor.

Oh okay yeah I only really go on b and pol and a few others now and then I didn't know there was a advice board thanks

wow...recommending that someone with a serious problem go to Reddit..how could you be so cruel

Yea, take a hot shower, maybe drin a glas of wine, or two... Go to bed and read something, until your eyes are tired and try to sleep.
And user... This is a serious advice: go to a shelter and get yourself a dog. A poor one, nobody wants to have. He will help you through bad times and you have to walk three times a day and you will meet people

Okay that actually sounds like really good advice thank you

Thanks everyone I really needed to talk to someone but I might go now goodbye

And also thanks that actually made me laugh