Wtf are you guys up to at this hour

wtf are you guys up to at this hour

Wondering why you're still using windows when gnu/Linux is operating system master race. Other than just wondering why it's 4:25 am and I'm on Sup Forums.

deez nuts

It's 1:30 in the afternoon here. Trying to convince myself to clean the bathroom, but I haven't found an argument that's strong enough.

I've lost control of my life

Can you suggest a build? I'm currently considering giving it a try on my dual-pc setup atm.

Not him, but Mint or Ubuntu. For brand new switchers these two are the standard suggestions always. Those will show you enough of the Linux world in a friendly way that you will be able to decide if you want to go deeper.

Taking the bus realizing how much of a loser i am , after having failed my driver license test. 4 chan doesn't help.

I've tried both a while back. Ubuntu is a little too bloated. I tried mint around when it first started a little.

What are your thoughts on Arch Linux?

I work graveyard shift

Also, I'm interested in GPU passthrough with Windows 10 emulated. I have a dual PC setup and would like to stream using my Delgato HD PRo 60.

Laying on my bed listening to jazz while browsing Sup Forums, the Jazz helps drown out the thoughts in my head and the fucking loud noise my from my neighbors

Would not recommend Arch for a new starter considering that it does not even have an installer that could be called at least a bit user friendly. While I understand that Unity at least divides the users (I'm not a big fan of it either), but Mint is based on Ubuntu, very stable, and updated also continuously. And of course if you don't need some program that came with the system, you can uninstall anytime.

I would really start with some Windows-like distro first, otherwise it will be very easy to hate Linux. It rarely holds your hand, and trusts that you know what you are doing. But this rarely the case with noobs (no offense, everyone destroys a few systems accidentally while getting into Linux. In the better case it's just a test system.)

It's 1 pm here

Well, I have no idea about such stuff, don't do things like this... but maybe someone else around here.

Honestly, I REALLY like the concept of Qubes. Especially for streamers. Strictly run only your streaming stuff in an isolated VM (minus the GPU Passthrough), but I'm hesitant to invest the time to get that working without knowing if it will work as intended.

GPU Passthrough is relatively new and that's the only reason I haven't really swapped yet. That said, I'm downloading linux mint now.

I just got home from work. I like to unwind by browsing Sup Forums.

learning mechanic
fucking physics sucks balls sometimes

At work.

Contemplating suicide. The usual.

Mexican dude here, I am awake from 4:00 am, I have massive stomach pain, and diahrrea, It's almost 6:00 am and I can't sleep because of that, that's why I am browsing Sup Forums for now, took medicine but still no effect, pic extremely related, that bag of chips caused me this damn pain.

eat more

wasting my time before school B)

Check out level1tech on YouTube or on their forum.

A bag of chips from 1931? Maan... buy newer chips, like from last week or something.

I'm currently using Ubuntu gnome 14.04 LTS and its way better then shitty unity. Try it out.

I actually am already watched some of their videos which is why I started reconsidering linux. What little I've looked into GPU passthrough has me scared to waste my time trying to get it to work. Guess I can take the dive and say fuck it.

Thank, anons.

Just go "fuck it"! Better to learn and figure it out yourself then wait endlessly for a ready made solution. Prolly be done much faster too. Or you might have the solution and can post it for other anons.