So Sup Forums

so Sup Forums
i have many mental disorders for a start and have been through fucked shit so i dont work and get money through government and drug dealing, i only feel motivated to do anything when im on drugs, mainly morphine but also take GHB, ritalin (helps me focus as i have adhd) etc etc, i have literally noticed i wake up everyday thinking i wish i was in bed with a hot chick basically, i have no motivation to do anything now because whats the point in doing anything? i could never go to uni or doing work with a lot of socializing as i have AS, both conditions been diagnosed from a young age, someone with AS is VERY different to a normal child growing up before i get the durpy durp mental illness isnt real crap

tl:dr i want a female but i also take drugs, why do i have no motivation anymore

bump

An hero'ing sounds right up your alley.

Why don't you give it a try?

i know there are people on Sup Forums with some answers for me like "oh yh you feel like that because morphine does this and you want chicks because when that happens something else happens" etc etc

implying youre not a scumbag

implying you're not a weak loser.

>give an hero'ing a try

implying i give a shit what you say, i bet you dont even lift

is everyone on Sup Forums just a bigot neck beard faggot, why doesnt someone reply something useful, all these summerfags and low IQ idiots

implying you can lift yet life is too heavy

>an hero & stream it faggot

>clearly a young summerfag weakfag

go pick up your orange juice and little cupcake cutie

Seek professional help, Sup Forums be is not professional help, Sup Forums is like professional brain damage.

This. You do realize there are people out there who have dedicated their lives to help people like you? Maybe give them a chance.

>implying I give a shit what you say
>create a thread on Sup Forums asking for opinions
>OP is once again, a massive faggot

implying your projections on me

I'm old enough to be your dad, possibly your grandfather.

Now get off my Sup Forums & catch your school bus hunny. No one here cares about your 'problems'.

Hire a hooker
/thread

they all cost money, counselling doesnt work, i like taking drugs and i dont want to stop, however i subconsciously must really want female company but females arent interested because i dont have a job, so i want to stop wanting females, not drugs. BUT do i want females this much because of the drugs? send me some links to some places if you think thatll help, or just name them

well you're a failure of a life if you have such a childish mentality at an elderly age lool

Chemical castration. You can still take your drugs but you will no longer feel the tingle in your dingle.

>i subconsciously must really want female company

What a strange and rare condition you have there user.

my brain wants females not my dick.

yeah but i dont want that realistically bro, females are not only expensive, high maintenance, emotionally unstable and have high expectations, im a decent guy with AS and no job so why would i even bother

Yes because your brain and dick are not connected in any way.

there's gotta be lots of hot females that like drugs and will fuck you for them. that's one way for you to get females.
if you have money to buy drugs, pretty sure you have enough money for a prostitute. find ones that like drugs and they will fuck you for drugs or money.
they don't care that you think you're crazy.
I'm a nobody so this is not advice.

>high maintenance, emotionally unstable

I mean I agree, but this is rather funny coming from a guy with a billion mental fuck ups.

Easy answers
1. An hero
2. Chemical castration
3. Lie

I asked my butthole what he would do in this situation, hes the only one that gives a shit

>billion mental fuck ups
very intelligent comment...

i wish i was as dumb as Sup Forums basically then id be too stupid to care clearly, i remember like 5 years ago this place wasn't so unintelligent