Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I need a little relationship help here.
Well, my girlfriend and I have just came back from a trip together, personally, I loved this trip, it made me happy. But, I don't think it made her happy. We talked today, she wasn't normal, and I asked whats wrong, over and over till she told me that she is unhappy, not about our relationship, but in life in general. Nothing makes her feel happy anymore, she does not enjoy stuff anymore, and I think she did not enjoy our trip much.
So, my question is, how can I help her, I wanna be there for her, but she says its not enough. Please, guide me Sup Forums

She's got the depression. Tell her to consider going to a doctor/therapist

If you really love her, user, you will continue to try and make her happy. You have to be her rock now before the depression takes her away

I did, and she might. But she told me she wanted to consider a lot of things first. I don't care if she meant us, I care about her and her well being.

I want to, I just do not know what to say or do

What if he is the reason she's unhappy?

Sorry but it sounds like she's about to break up with you.
Just be prepared, play it cool. It's not going to work out if you're still around. You've showed you care enough so far.

Well, it sounds like it is most likely an episode of mild depression which most people get from time to time, and they generally go away on their own. If it continues for (or has being going on for) months/years it is called dysthemia and there is nothing you can really do about it other than medication/therapy. After that you get to major depressive episodes, type 2 bipolar, melancholia, cyclothemia etc, but it does not sound like any of that.

Best bet is for her to get a counselor and have a chat about it. If that does not help, try some of the milder antidepressants. Nothing you can really do about it other than be there when/if she needs you

She sounds like she's depressed OP. It's not that she didn't enjoy the trip, I'm sure she did, she might just be going through a hard time right now. Gain her trust, talk to her about things, give her insight how to cope and take care of her. She loves you, she wants to be with you, she's just a little sad at the moment and needs to be reassured and loved. Take her to a therapist maybe and defiantely talk to her a lot just don't force things out of her.

prego her

no wonder why shes sad, you took her out of her natural habit, the kitchen.

With depression, the only thing you CAN do is ask in what way you CAN help. In my personal experience with it, friends helped get me out of it but only because I opened up. She has to do the same but everyone is different.
Doubt it, cause she would have ended it already

I did ask, all she told me is that "I cant do shit to help".

good sex is perfect antidepressant

Stick with her, user. She wants to know that when times get hard, that you just won't give up on her and leave.

Just an hero and she will realise her life isn't that bad.

Have her explain to you exactly what it is that is making her feel bad.
If she answers "I don't know", then she's depressed

Okay here goes.
1)She's getting older and as you get older life doesn't seem as fun. That's just the way it is.
2)She could be depressed in which case a vist to the doctor couldn't hurt.
3)She's a woman so leave her to work it out. The more you bug her with "what's wrong" all the time, the more likely she'll think it's you that's the problem and you'll get dumped.

Your welcome user.

This is the only correct reply
BTDT a few times
She says it's not you because she wasn't ready to have that conversation just yet
But it's coming
Make it quick clean break

If she's on the verge of an upcoming depression there isn't much you can do apart from being there for her, listening to her, and - first and foremost - making her feel loved.

She'll need professional help, because a depression is not just a headache or a cold that you can overcome by using home remedies.

All the best to her and to you!

BTW, is that her on the pic? If so, she's pretty, and my gut feeling tells me she's a fine girl. Take good care of her!

BISEXUAL ROLL:
>evens fap to female
>odds fap to male
>dubs fap to both

Wrong thread, dude!

rolling

Maybe she smelled your dirty feet. Clean them and everything will be fine.

Get rid of debbie downer and get new one.

You don't want to be stuck with that shit in the long run.
If you don't do it, she will.
So it's a problem that will solve itself.

Thank you, and no its not the one in the pic. She'll visit a doctor soon, all I can do till then is be there for her

I love this debbie downer tho, and she wasn't like this

You're welcome! You know, something tells me everything will turn out fine for the two of you. :-)

I am hopeful

It;s not the first one, but most likely the combination of the second and third, thank you

hopefully this is not the case, but if it is, then I will be ready

That is what I intend to do

You say "wasn't". stop trying to get the past back.

It is not necessarily getting the past back. She just started being like this. What i am trying to say is that, this could be an episode, a depression, and I won't let something this small break us. Albeit if it lasted for long, I do not know what I'll do. But, I am hopeful it won't.
Thank you, though.

How do you imagine her coming back from this "episode"...
You start over? Or just go back to being lovey doveys?
Hope that works out for you but I'm a bit more realistic than that.

You will find out.
Prepare for impact.

I am prepared, but I have always been an optimist. Thank you.

Where did you go/what kind of trip? May have been it freaked her out

I doubt it is the destination. She wanted to visit there for years. And we did all the things we wanted to do there

good luck Sup Forumsro

Maybe she was looking forward for it so much that she now feels empty inside that she knows that has been done and she is experiencing some type of existential crisis.
Just tell her that you love her and if she needs any help you will be there.

Sounds like a reasonable thing to think. I will, and thank you

Thank you Sup Forumsro

hey user here's a short description on what will happen to your relationship in the short future.

* she will be hapless and lustless, u will not get laid and even if u do she won't be really there and just see it as a chore.
* she has already decided she will leave you. trust me on that
*weak as women are she will deny her own responsibility in what led her to this depressed situation
*she will blame it on her circumstances , family life , boyfriend , social life.
* she will start going out more with her girlfriends and be a total drunken whore
*she will decide she needs " change' in her life and since she can't do much about herblood family ties she will drop you for some alpha chad. ' derp derp i need to feel protected"
* she will make new friends , probably some retarded superficial instagram sluts who she can hang out with so she can indulge in mindless whorish behaviour which will make her feel free and liberated.
*eventually after being a whore for a while( not necessarily cheating but just being a flirty cocktease slag) she will fall in love with some chad and connect with him on emo level ' cuz he understands me and listens to me' Chad will play this game masterfully and fuck her brains out on the regular.

PS dump her before you get cucked

This. As long as she hasn't cheated on you either physically or emotionally. In which case, fuck that skunk cunt.

>not using meme arrows
>not using tl;dr

opinion discarded

Couples counseling could help. Maybe she's not happy with the way she saw her life going. I had this issue with my wife a few years back, with all the glamor and shit ad's on tv and just living in a dream world. That shit tends to fuck with people when they have the wants or the dream they are more than they really are. If is she is fucked up and needs meds, get out now while you can before shit turns ugly. It might suck but you will find another girl to be with it's what I did, I found a down to earth girl who could care less about money or things, all she wants is attention and I give it to her.

This.
Highly recommended!

You just gave me feels, because this is exactly how it goes in almost all relationship fails. In this day an age, women won't settle and if they see a better picture in their head of something just a tad better than what they have now, they are checked out long before you ever know.

OP here, I am gonna need time to process this. Thank you

We'll see. How did it end up with your wife?

I found a new girl half her age and we are in process of getting married. When she started losing her shit I when in and took everything I had owned and left. I left her a couch, microwave, two plates a few utensils. I even took the TV. My Dad gave me shit for it because my son lived there that's why I left some stuff. We rented so there was no house to fight over, I filed for devoice, and she filed for child support. I pay 700ish bucks a month but, I make 2k every 2 week so fuck her.

They have a word for that you know...engaged.

>Asking for relationship advice on Sup Forums

Well, as long as you're happy with your decision, then that is good. I will follow your steps if things get ugly

Yea, because Sup Forums is not a place filled with children. People on here have lives and experiences that would help. As for you, I do not know. And so far Sup Forums is doing me good

And the homeless people under the freeway have "lives and experiences" too. Maybe next you should go ask them how to become rich!

Not everyone here on Sup Forums are trolls.

Cut your losses. If a nice vacay depresses her then she's realized she doesn't actually like you that much. Or she fucked some Chad while on vacation and now she's realized she wants to be treated shittily or prefers foreign accents. Either way she's just trying to figure out how to leave.

Or she's preggers with Chadlet Snow, in which case she's trying to figure out how to saddle you with child support in the most inescapable way possible.

god DAYUM

I never said that. But I would never seriously consider the advice on an image board that is constantly flooded with threads of traps, gays, pedos, bestiality, cock rating, celeb worshiping, social media stalking/image sharing, etc.

If your intimate relationship is riding on getting good advice from a place like this then you might as well just call it quits.

>Please, guide me Sup Forums

Have her kneel in front of you. Remove her top and bra. Play with her tits. Drop your pants. Have her blow you. Continue to play with her tits. Come in her mouth. Then punch her in the face and leave. Never call her again.

She'll be fine and you'll have one less headache.

IDK man, I have gotten really solid advice from here when I was at some low points in my life.

sounds llike she's searching for some puny excuse to dump you.

welcome in cuckland, brocuck

Dump her. Get with someone that is happy. You dont even have to worry about her feelings cause shes already depressed.