I was raised by my aunt in Texas,. Both my parents died when I was a child. I went to American schools...

I was raised by my aunt in Texas,. Both my parents died when I was a child. I went to American schools, graduated from an American college, married a pretty American blonde, and have 2 young children. I've paid taxes and done my civic duty since I was 18.

Last week, my aunt told me that my parents were illegals, and I might be deported because of Trump's anti-DACA stance.

What do? I know no foreign language, don't know anything about my parent's home country, and didn't even know they were foreigners.

Eat some beans bro. Beans make a person happy.

Get fucked bitch.

they wouldn't deport you just like that if you have something to imput into the country, there's nothing to worry about, you're not a parasite and you went and graduated and have children as well as paying taxes

You've married an american, you can get a green card and be here legally. Then you can get naturalized if you want.

Get the FUCK out of our country.

You don't deserve citizenship because your piece of shit parents died, people like you need to OWN UP AND LEAVE.

Fucking hope your bitch ass gets a good taste of "culture" back in your piece of shit country, please Trump get these faggots out.

If you were born on American soil, they can't just trow you out mate(being natural born citizen and all). If you weren't, then just deport yourself

Did they "took yeerr juub" user?

Or is the part about he getting college and a cute blonde wife the part that triggered you, snowflake?

Mfw

As Northern European I have to ask this:

You managed to pull off everything you listed but you didn't apply for citizenship. You had all this time to apply for citizenship which would have been a pretty easy process as your first language was English (or atleast as your second language) and you grew up in United States.

What is wrong with you?

Don't you think that you deserve that for acting so fucking stupid?

This is bullshit.

Come up with a better troll. at least be creative, Shareblue.

You can't have a job w/o birth certificate or SSN. You can't even open a bank account.

Become an author as you obviously are well versed in writing fiction.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

This gentlemen, could it be treason?

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/Submit
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

So seeing as The USA was built by and for immigrants.... the USA being 100% based on immigration acceptance... So in Trumps attempt at deporting all of the immigrants that have lived here all their lives... he (and you) are moving to overthrow our patriotic system and change the USA to a common country no longer special, no longer set apart from the rest of the world..... By accepting trump, and this stupid stab at our own fellow brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers... You have taken a stab at the United states of America by getting rid of our potential soldiers, workers, cleaners, students,

We are supposed to be brothers, yet you act like a selfish ignorant buffoon.

You are no different than any common North Korean communist, and as ignorant as any ISIS terrorist.

Except you dont cut heads, the decisions from our president (that you defend without research) just destroy families.

In that case to give you a taste of your own medicine... I hope your entire family gets killed by the flood, You your stupid mom, retarded father and any offspring you may have or will have. They are better off dead than existing a moment with you in life. You are garbage that brings me shame to call myself an american, just to think that people like you exist in MY country...

I guess I assumed too much when I thought Americans were smarter than the rest of the world...

To leave you on a patriotic note however...

" I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it, fellow immigrant..." lol And dont give me shit that your whole family was born here cause you aren't Indian mother fucker... lolz...

um... he posted that HE DIDNT KNOW HE WAS AN IMMIGRANT TILL REECENTLY.

You fuckers cant read now or what?

lol thats a fucking lie xD lmao all of it

Non-issue.

>Married a pretty American Blonde.

Also, bait

Blonde wife lmao you Mexicans ugly as fuck lmao shit bait

heres what you do.

:3 and if theres no love, girl just needs a few thousand bucks and your set.

better off getting your papers yourself, same hasstle and same moneys

If you're married to an American citizen. You can get American citizenship. How did you not know you were illegal? You have to have had a social security number for college, or jobs.

you look like you got shit out by your mother/sister mother fucker, after her cousin/grandfather fuckled her and then spat you out. You are only thinking this way cause you were raped against the wall at a young age and all that ramming of your stupid ass made your parents/cousins/grandparents/uncles and one half brother sister twice removed... Slam your skull against the head board of the bed till you got like you are now.

and if you are getting raped... make sure you remind your rapist that he forgot to kill you and shove your corpse in a shit filled septic tank... where pieces of shit like you belong.

For an american, you sure remind me of the North Koreans and Arabic people... As ignorant as a fly is to fly-paper... and equally filthy and disgusting.

they took his jerba jherb jerb tookerrjeeeerrrb... Durka durka muhhamed durrka!!