I have always wondered, why is california such an awful state...

I have always wondered, why is california such an awful state? You literally have a disproportionate amount of fucked up shit going on there.Serial murders, helter skelters, night stalkers, child rapists, cult leaders, squalor,poverty,abandoned towns, urban legends, gang violence and god knows what else.Seriously what the fuck is up with it? Golden state? My ass, I am not setting my european foot anywhere near that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_button
neighborhoodscout.com/ca/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/de/crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank God I am British. Most of America is a shit hole (with the exception of the east coast).

I'm from PA originally, currently living in CA. It's definitely crazy. It's so liberal that it's acceptable / okay to openly show your insanity. At least on the east coast people have some class.

We have our problems here in the old continent, but it is not neeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly as fucked up as over there.They are on another level, just look at the homicide rates, it is ridiculous for a supposed first world country and world leader.

Triple the population of most other states.

Interesting is that Wisconsin has more serial killers historically then any other state.

We are glad you want to stay British.
Stay the fuck out of our Constitutional country..

Then for fucks sake go back to PA or worse to gun banning NY..

... Because having a bullet button in a gun banning state (CA) isn't bad enough already.

I only stay here because my career field makes 3x as much. I only plan to stay here to make my fortune then go buy a few houses on the east coast. Thanks for the tip though, user. ;)

Not many people are native to California, I'd bet 80% come from other states, and they aren't sending their best.

Nice trips.
>bullet button
Pic is for you...

this.

It isn't only the serial killers, there is a whole bunch of fucked up in cali and it isn't only about murder.You probably know what I am talking about, do I need to list it?

Could it be because of the indian burial ground shit?

True,
same logic applies to Europe vs. the US.

All the weirdos who don't fit in head west

Nope I was born there and moved away.

It has issues to be sure, but no where else can you go snow skiing 45 minutes east and then to the beach an hour and a half west.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_button

Apparently you're not versed in CA firearm laws for semi-automatic rifles. I almost didn't buy a rifle here because of it.

Sigh...

I apologize. No, I was not aware of that bullshit.

Fuck me we need to just sweep the Sacramento Area in to the ocean.

I agree, PS I'm in the Sacramento area user O.O. It is bullshit indeed, especially for prior military.

I'm from California and its awful

CA used to be pretty kick-ass. Now it is a cesspool. The only thing keeping me here is my job (pension)

Liberals

You have to realise it, it is very strange.I have travelled around the world, and when you have a dangerous country you know it is dangerous, you avoid shady places and you know it is generally fucked up all over.With california, you literally live in the richest country with incredible human resources, scientific advancement, universities, skyscrapers , but in california you are in san franco everything is chill, you drive half an hour to stockton take the wrong alley an you become a statistic... in none of the other developed countries I have been has there been such a stark contrast like that.

Stockton, O-town, Fresno, Bakersfield, Parts of Sac, East SJ, Richmond, East San Jose, Los Banos.

It couldn't have anything to do with illegal immigrants and other shitty people taking advantage of the most liberal state in the US could it?

Well, I guess, combine that with literal guns everywhere and you have a deadly concoction.I do still think there is something else about Cali though, like some really really bad vibes and mojo.

My concern is that "bad mojo" will infect the rest of the country.

There's a lot of people there.

That's why I prefer Massachusetts. It's a sane-man's California.

You live next to Scotland, though.

That's from niggers. If you don't count them our gun violence rate is the same as Norway.

>european
france/germany/norway?

Why do you think we gave it to the degenerates?

Step away from the bong. Mass & NY are just as bad.

Luxembourg.

>giving some land to degenerates
>Hollywood, Beverly Hills, San Francisco...
really? I mean could be. what do I know, but really?

I said european because most americans aren't bothered to know my country and group the whole of countries in Europe as just "Europe" .

New Zealand. And, it's safer and friendlier.

>Luxembourg
youlearnsomthingneweveryday.jpg

I feel sorry for your education system.

>Speaking about fucked up shit in California while living in a country where most of people are dumb due to consanguinity

U dont have culture anymore why would you have an european feet?

>American
>talking about dumb
You wouldn't presume to know anything about Luxembourg. And your jabs have little relevance on the matter that more people get kamerica than in some countries that are at war.

not all americans are retarded like OP

I feel sorry that you did not get the joke that and
>I feel sorry for your education system.
makes zero sense

Oh, j'ai touché un point sensible on dirait

also not american

84% of Americans graduate Highschool and 79% of Brits graduate Highschool.

Because all you nutjob faggots come here.

Nobody goes skitso and moves to minesota.

I like how you conveniently leave out the fact that Americans under perform when it comes to maths and science, you burgers are on par with Africa in Maths and Science.

>So much this

They shut down the Burlington mall and called in SWAT because a kid had an umbrella slung over his shoulder. Some cowardly Masshole somehow saw that and assumed it was a deadly rifle and called the cops! I believe they charged the kid with disturbing the peace.

Another kid was arrested because he was going to a punk show, and got onto the bus wearing leather, spikes, and fake plastic bullets! Again, cowardly massholes!

How about when adult swim advertised the aqua teen movie by putting lite brights around major cities with pictures of cartoon characters? All over the country, and yet, cowardly massholes called the police saying they were bombs!

They keep saying Boston strong and shit like that, but they really are some of the pathetic people on Earth.

>Face eating zombies

California doesn't have shit on Florida. It's not even close.

>FACT
*schizo
*Minnesota

Grüße aus Deutschland!

>thinks california is fucked up
>has literally never heard of Florida Man

OH yeah, you got me there, Florida is definitely a competition in the fucked up area.

I think we can all agree on the fact that there are many no-go areas in the U.S..

They shift from time to time, but I would never enter either FL, CA, TX, or AL without a gun.

california is the state with the hightest population. the more people live in one state the more crimes will happen there. it's just percentual. there are living ~40M fucks in california while only ~1M living in delaware.
there are 167k violent crimes in california annual that 4.3 per 1.000 residents whiler there are 4,7k violent crimes in delaware which makes 5 per 1.000 residents.
neighborhoodscout.com/ca/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/de/crime

Don't use delaware you faggot, use a state that doesn't consist of a post office and a boat dock inhabited by drunks.

California has something like 400/100k people violent crime rate.

I'm an American, we hate California too , it is all the liberal cucks clustered there, fucking everything up.

California needs nuked or at the very least to slide into the fucking ocean and killing every single person living there

Interestingly enough the decrease in violent crime rates seems to correlate with prop 420, Imagine that, you get stoned and forgive your wife instead of savagely beating her.

>"forgive"
mor like forget

there is hardly any state with a higher or lower crime number. 3-5 per 1.000 is average.

i see your source it's clearly superior to mine!

also 4,3/1.000 times 100 equals 430

you said 400/100k

i hope you're not working in any buisness where you have to calculate

I'm sorry, your incorrect use of decimals and commas confused me.
Also get the fuck out of 'Merica threads Eurofag.

no they don't lol. common misconception. they are usually in the top 20 countries for math and science for any age group and they produce a high number of cited research papers per capita.

Stats. Cali is as big as any five states.
Five times the occurrences, good and bad.

even if it had confused you, common sense would have solved your problem. but i guess you like your answers handed to you on a plate.

Try Florida, we have a meth powered super hero who chews people's faces off and has sex with alligators, Florida Man is in the news all the time and is a danger to society

See I read your numbers, for example, like this.
Where you say
>there are 167k violent crimes in california annual that 4.3 per 1.000 residents whiler there are 4,7k violent crimes in delaware which makes 5 per 1.000 residents.
I read
>there are 167,000 violent crimes in california annual that 4.3 per 1 residents whiler there are 4,700 violent crimes in delaware which makes 5 per 1.000 residents.
reading fast, the brain does a lot of the work unconsciously and you get really fucked up on your numbers and it makes you, the claimant, look like an idiot, especially for saying it in a thread about a continent you've never been to.

You don't get to cite common sense as a defense in using two decimal systems at the same fucking time that mean fuckall different things in math and programming in particular.

and you didn't yet tasted NY...

NYC is one of the safest big cities in the world

I mean they have had a major terrorist attack relatively recently. I dont think you can understand how much trust something like that can destroy.

I lived in NYC during 911, and all of a sudden the mood in the city darkened. Didn't start to get better till recently

This is true, the police presence is unreal, unless it's Harlem.
I grew up in Oklahoma city as a child and I would rather walk around NYC any day.

There's a correlation between progressivism and psychosis. Look it up. Explains everything.

Not for long. You'll be a fuckin sand niggers cuck in no time. Feels bad to watch such a glorious, former empire turn into such a bitch

Yes, you better stay away from here or you will be killed in horrible ways.
Last thing we need is pussy asshole faggots like you coming over here trying to take up space.
Just stay in your own shitty part of the world.
Bye!

Good. Go fucking live there asshole.

>Interesting is that Wisconsin has more serial killers historically then any other state.

Not to try or stir anything up but that's just killers that are caught. If anything it just shows Wisconsin maybe has more effective police/detectives for that sort of thing.

It's too far from the deep south, when people stop fearing for their lives when they steal and rape, that's when they do.

hurrrr

>brings up crimes from the 60s and 70s

so by that logic. why is germany such a shit hole. full of racist nazis. or why the hell is japan such a shit hole. evil nazi lovers.

Naw harlam is fine. It's the outer Burroughs that aren't perfectly fine. The island of Manhattan is like a fucking fortress

mass is a shithole

>Nobody goes skitso and moves to minesota.
I see you've never been to Minnesota.

'California is turning into Canada kek

It's not by any stretch of the imagination. I lived there for a couple decades and did see things get a little better in some ways, like the car insurance going back to national (instead of paying the regional monopolies with your firstborn), but romneycare was a huge mistake. The big dig was a fucking nightmare, too.