We have been deluged with 2 very large hurricanes already, and Irma is now the most massive hurricane ever recorded...

We have been deluged with 2 very large hurricanes already, and Irma is now the most massive hurricane ever recorded. This is currently a category 5, but 5 is the biggest size on the scale which means wind speeds of 157 miles per hour. Irma has now achieved winds in excess of 240 mile per hour leaving some experts saying that this would be well into a category 6 and approaching category 7. That is if our category system even went that high, which it doesn't.

We are now seeing hurricanes so strong that they are off of the charts in the normal ways that we measure them! Trump and the GOP are climate change deniers when this kind of thing is going on right before their eyes. Exiting TPP, shredding the EPA and deregulation coal all help contribute to the atmospheric conditions which we are now seeing, which directly results in storms like Irma. Drought conditions and wildfires continue to burn in the western US, Houston is costing us more than any disaster before, and Irma is about to reap havoc like anything seen before.

It's time for Trump to make a 180 on his policy, and minimally go back to what Obama had. We weren't seeing this kind of natural disaster under Obama, so we were on the right path, yet still had a very long way to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So much this!

Shame on you present Trump. This effects everyone on the planet, not just Americans.

Whilst I hate Trump and everything he stands for, weather like this would not happen in a matter of months.
The atmospheric conditions that lead to storms such as this have been produced from decades of fossil fuel use and environmental damage.
Its no more the fault of Trump than it is of Obama.
That doesn't mean Trump can get away with doing nothing, but this is not his fault.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Fucking DRUMPFFFFF
TWO HURRICANES

>one man can change the world's weather.

Not downplaying the severity of this storm, but sustained winds are at 175 currently. the 200+ are peak gusts so I wanted to correct your spin.

Also, how long have we been recording weather? Just because we haven't recorded a storm this size, does not by any means mean that it has never happened before.

I realize that you hate Trump and no matter what he does it will be "fukin terr-bil, terr-bil", but seriously you sound like a retard.

>Trump's fault

Top kek

Is this bait?
I hope it's bait.

Libs using this as an excuse for a gun grab in the US Virgin Islands:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/virgin-islands-allows-national-guard-to-seize-guns-ammo-ahead-of-hurricane-irma/

I wonder if they'll ever get them back. Probably not.

Hey, look!
An objective liberal!

Irma is the name of a grocery store chain in Denmark

Sustained winds are 185 mph. There are probably gusts to 210 or so.

Irma is not the strongest hurricane ever by any standard. In terms of barometric pressure, it is the 11th strongest in the Atlantic Basin. In terms of wind, it is the second strongest. Allen in 1980 had 190 mph winds.

Having said that, the frequency of these storms will only increase along with their severity over time. Climate change is happening regardless of the cause.

The disasters we see in places like Houston are man made. It's exactly what happens when you develop on wetlands. The area will eventually flood and flood dramatically. It's a symptom of the American attitude that we can do whatever we want to do.

Until we decide to take the environment seriously, it will continue to fuck us.

no, it's science.

Agree.

Also, wildfires are the fault of people going too far the other way. In California it is illegal to remove the under brush because it might impact insects and wild life that live there. Do they think the resulting fire doesn't? Seriously if you cut the brush, the fires don't spread nearly as far, and are much more manageable.

Underrated post

We pulled out of the Paris accord because it was going to cost trillions of dollars collectively to make a possible 1 percent difference over 50 years. Climate change is real, but it's a natural cycle that human industry has had a minimal impact on. We can neither cause it nor stop it.

These are all just symptoms. The root cause is not CO2, but mankind itself. There are simply far too many of us on the planet for it to be able to sustain us. We use far too many natural resources, and put out far too much waste, and requite too much land for farming and livestock production.

We need to cut our numbers down by 75%. I think we need to pass laws in all nations forbidding people from having more than 1 child per couple. This should be enforced with strong penalties for breaking this law with the death penalty even being a possibility. Mandatory sterilizations should be done once a couple has their quota. This is something that all nations and the entire world needs to work together on.

Denying this as the real problem with mankind, is having your head in the sand. Crime, poverty, and many other problems will also drastically decrease.

This is very fixable, and can be changed in only a few generations.

Good post I agree and it doesn't mention when Houston flooded several places around the earth were also flooding in the same way. It also doesn't mention that right after Irma there's another one called Jose following it. You got to be straight up retarded to be a science denier at this point

>what is hurricane season

Fucking this right here! I fully agree that overpopulation is a major problem and we continue to grow each day. If we don't stop it ourselves, Mother Nature will do it for us.

Lmfao. So now the liberal fuck tards are blaming Trump for the weather. You're reaching far twat waffle. Go back to your safe space and shut the fuck up.

Cancelling TPP and TTIP actually reduce the effects of climate change in a long run.

NAFTA is very comparable to TTP and TTIP but NAFTA is only between USA and Canada.

Three primal industries that have profited the most from NAFTA are USA's and Canada's oil and natural gas industry and Canada's logging industry.

This is because NAFTA has so called "investors protection" which allows companies to sue independent countries if their investments don't succeed as exoected (TTP and TTIP have this also and that's why they were so controversial here in Europe).

There has been numerous cases in last 20 years where USA's oil and natural gas companies have sued Canada (the country) to pay reparations after their oil drilling and fracking projects didn't proceed as expected.

And you can already probably guess who's moneys the governments are using to pay to these companies...

There's a good documentary on YouTube about TTP and TTIP. You should watch it as you don't obviously now much aboit these free trade agreements and why big companies have used billions to lobby them.

>Trump changed the weather....Waaaaaa.

Congratulations, you have now reached a new level of retardation and/or insanity.

While it's dumb to blame him for this hurricane, it is totally proper to expect from him a plan to minimize damage from future storms. As weather becomes more violent, we need a plan for what to do with all the towns we've built on top of wetlands and along the sea.

His response has been less than encouraging so far and if at the end of his term, he's taken no action, then it will be a good time to admit he shares in the blame going forward. Not for the existence of storms, but for the damage left in their wakes.

There he goes again! Fuckin' dual-wielding hurricanes. Literally hitler, I tell ya.

I never thought I'd live long enough to see weather blamed on a person.

Op didn't really blame Trump but rather said that he was helping contribute by denying the obvious.

You morons really need to learn how to read.

>We weren't seeing this kind of natural disaster under Obama
I didn't know Obama could fuck up the weather too. I thought he could only fuck up government.

OP it is time for the dildozer!

He calls me the moron..

YEAH WHOOOOOOO! GO STORM KILL THE RACISTS!
KILL THE RACISTS!
KILL THE RACISTS!
KILL THE RACISTS!
KILL THE RACISTS!
KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!KILL THE RACISTS!

THE COMMING OF NIBURU

It's over Hillary. Go home...

demorats will never agree to this because........less voters. we need those votes!

If trump did a 180 he would be facing the same way retard

>Imagine having a son this black

You forgot to blame Harvey for being a racist storm because it hit Black and Mexican areas of Houston.

You're a logical, rational human being. You don't belong here

>It's time for Trump to make a 180 on his policy, and minimally go back
>on paying for Jewish wars

2 Scoops of ice cream
2 Genders
2 Hurricanes
2 Terms

Deal with it!

Kek it's either fight for Jews or be ruled by refugee sandniggers.
I'd fight for jewz in that case because Israel is the most sane place in the fucking middle east.

>The root cause is not CO2, but mankind itself.

Irma, in fact, is a human product. It even sports a human female name.

>Mandatory sterilizations

Oy vey! who the fuck needs mandatory sterilizations when we can make gayhomofaggotry mainstream?

>There has been numerous cases in last 20 years where USA's oil and natural gas companies have sued Canada (the country) to pay reparations after their oil drilling and fracking projects didn't proceed as expected.

I MEAN TWO HURRICANES? IN THE CURRENT YEAR? ITS CURRENT YEAR GUYS

Lots of kiddos in here today, not keeping up with the news and the going ons of the internet, where a woman posted on her social media that Trump was at fault for Irma.

Guess that went over the kiddo's heads.

In 2017 science and bait are the same thing.

>where a woman posted on her social media that Trump was at fault for Irma

source?

this would be a good read for the lulz

YOU ARE RETARDED!! Go back to school and learn about the history of earth and its climate, then come back and apologize to us for your stupidity.

We wont do shit about it until it is too late. Humanity is mainly concerned with self interest unfortunately.

Because thats an argument.

this

FEMA just repositioned 15,000 Body Bags to south Florida. This will be EPIC

Typical, they'll use anything that they can to forward their agenda.

Capitalism has reached a point where natural disasters are advertised. "Enjoy Coke during your next monsoon"

>We weren't seeing this kind of natural disaster under Obama

Very well placed bait. You'll catch a lot with this.

cant find any of the following anywhere:
water, soda, juice, etc.
batteries
propane
reg. gas is running low in most places

stores are more chaotic then on black friday.
what the fuck.

lost me at reap, faggot

behold the wrath of God , filthy americans

This isn't Reddit. Not everyone is here to debate.

The TPP was bullshit and I'm not even a trump supporter

>leftists only believe on God when it's convenient

science

Facts

Literally

I can't even

Do you think Irma will hit New York? I'm in NJ and Sept. 11 is my birthday

Well Sign This Spick Up Too

Thanks user.

What's so sad.. she's not alone

deep state have the tech to control the whether.. and maybe wee should take a look at the sun activity, before giving co2 the blame....

>240 mile per hour

Miamifag here, LOL where did you read that?

This was my main criticism. The fact that this happened under trump and not obama doesn't mean trump is to blame. Rather it should be a wake up call to all the people blocking climate change.

I would laugh if I didn't think your dumb ass actually believes this shit

You do realize that the vast majority of the world's pollution is thanks to China right? Why is it that liberals always seem to think that only America uses fossil fuels?

>inb4 CNN

This.

China and India are the two largest contributors.

Climate change is actually caused by all the crack that fucking Obama smoked.

I believe the French Government talked of the damage it done on Mauritius with the 2 most sturdiest of buildings flattened due to the high winds. That is probably where the information was gained for the wind speeds.

crazy liberals
hurricanes naturally occur
some of you fucks are even crazy enough to claim trump is making them and targeting them at areas he doesn't like lol

same fag much?
why do lefties have to same fag all the time
oh right because normal people know better

>His response has been less than encouraging

He and the first lady were in Houston while the storm was still idling over the gulf coast, despite flooding, bad weather, and even a botched attack on his motorcade.

That's a faster and more courageous response than we saw from either Bush or Obama in simular situations.

Substantive aid is pouring in from all directions. Federal, state, and even international shipments of supplies are reaching affected areas. People are pulling together for rescue and rebuilding efforts.

Things went much better than Katrina. I'm not sure what more you expect.

Hurricanes prove Al Gore was right?

Wew

No, the root cause is nature does this on its own, idiot.

wew, so much liberal faggotry and virtue signalling...

So where do you want to start this policy?

How about the global south, with all those families having six kids apiece and burine fossil fuels at prodigious rates to power their industrializing economies?

Or did you mean industrialized countries full of European descended people who already have below replacement birth rates?

1. Fuck you
2. Fuck "carbon credits"
3. Fuck "manmade climate change" and the control scheme behind it

Trump of course never created the Hurricanes, but he will have to create the money to pay for the damages.

Oh wait, other nations give money to NATO etc so they can fund aid to people affected by events like this.

The very fund the Americans have been crying about giving money to, now in the space of a month they have 2 natural disasters and I bet they will want the cash right?

Fucking hypocrites all of them.

I guess we could start by killing anyone who's IP appears in a trap thread.
Won't reduce the population much but will improve b/

>all these angry confused white dudes

>Our leader causes hurricanes

North Korea tier propaganda

cry more kid.

>other nations pay for US disasters

The US pays far more to help other nations than it gets in return. Most US disaster relief is funded by the US.

sure kid

nah

>Where the fuck am I?

sure kid

yeah, but no...

sure kid