What grade were is this? Supposedly it's afghan goo with amber trichomes, my friend said it's mids or bud rot

What grade were is this? Supposedly it's afghan goo with amber trichomes, my friend said it's mids or bud rot.

It smells like fuel

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&tbm=isch&q=outdoor afghan goo&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiA2qX_25DWAhWrCcAKHZ-pAoUQvwUIIygA&biw=1366&bih=674&dpr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another pic

I'm afraid it could be moldy cause it makes me itchy when I touch jt

Mids

That's some straight fire bro, those crystals prove they aren't mids but dank

you may be allergic to weed then. as for the pics they look fine and i would 10/10 smoke that tasty lookin bud

best you could hope for with that is brownies or pudding. youll need the coacoa to fool you and release the sex drive chemicals after such a waste of money. those crystals are the sweat the plant refused, not the male plant pollenates. gross but what buds out there arent. only niggers and romes are selling buds, or anything for that matter, so you have a high reliance on chemicals, not sunlight,and a truer gateway apparatus once you smoke the common meth out of the sweat.

just get shatter and smoke it with the paper. when laced it doesnt hold color and will shatter when handled rather than bend onto the warmth. hash can be sweat on.

Is this a troll or are they mids? First time I picked up weed so any advice would be helpful

I have had mid to low grade buds with a lot of "trichomes" and funny taste, which have been tested positive for Research Chemicals (synthetic cannabinoids).

Does the dust wear off easily? A lot of dust on the bottom of the bag/glass?

THATS some shitty schwag Mexican brick weed mate. Obvious bud rot by the color and you can see the mold everywhere. Throw it out

No, it's really dry but it's firm and crunchy nugs. Is this dank or mids

You are experiencing placebo. If you don't see the mold, you won't notice it while smoking. Even smoking straight up mold only will not give you more than a headache.

>inb4 spores totally get into your lungs
No

Need to specify, mold spores get into your lungs all day anyways. Mold is everywhere, we can deal with that.

Can any of you fucking retards answer the question ? Is this weed good or bad ?

I don't know the difference between middies and headies.

It smells like diesel points to heads?
But it's kinda brown which points to mids?

looks like it was just badly cured and turned a little brown

If you dont see any cobweb looking mold, or other obvious signs of mold it is probably fine

I have some simmillar stuff I am smoking atm, jarred it too wet

T. Grower

Fucking noobs. Its improperly cured. To much moisture for prolonged periods. Didint burp the jars enough or had to much togeather. It's not brick weed as it don't look compressed from the pics. Just didint cure it properly.

20+ year smoking veteran here so I don't know shit. But it looks good to me and those crystals look great. just smoke it yo.

But is it mids or dank

Listen fucker, some people answered what they thought was the pressing question, if the qeed might harm you.

Why do you need strangers to guess for you if the weed is good? Just fucking smoke it and find out.

Mids. Lower quality. Still very smokable.

It's high mids, smoke a small amount at first to make sure you aren't allergic. 99.99% sure you aren't allergic though, it's really really rare

Enjoy

The curing processes increases potency smell and how harsh it is to smoke. So if it isint cured right then It's not quality weed. Simple.

to continue cause this important...
shatter is supposed to gully the sap into and onto the tissue on/in the body for locking out non-thc type crystals and then for filling in burnt tissue so it can apply the light it catches through the skin on the burns caused by smoke. smoking it with the paper, while not ideal but helpful in a tapering-the-high situation, will let the gas get soaked into the wax paper and cover the shattered tissue to prevent it from being glazed off by food or drink unless you smoke cigs or drink fire. the gasses, btw, are released once you exhale if you slight hits rather than burn a sheet. i would recommend a bong. there are no safe after market vapes after the ''me money''. you used it all up.

the best way now would be to look for seeds in those, most clones were treated genetically and made retarded with vape lights and weird material chemical residues. also, they are reading this. clones are after market so they can move forward with the lemon, lime?, juice qualities that make sativas, that kill the living seeds, leave clones , and make scaredy cat weeds that eventually create paranoia and panic among civilized folk. what you liked about the sativa weeds was actually coke or meth residues from the human sweat. ill continue.

thats some shitty ass weed mate. bobby brown

thats the gas pack my nibba

moldy shit.

This kid saying high mids lmao. These newer generations are fucked.

afghan goo my ass nigger. he sold you bud rot and it probably got cow manure on it

LOL at all these fucking noobs saying "improper cure"

and mids

Bro thats some shit . flush it down the toilet

seriously OP don't smoke that shit. Good weed isn't brown no matter how badly you cure it.

Do not fuck with moldy weed, depending on the strain of the mold, it can be dangerous when smoked.

This nigger is wrong btw. js

Worst case scenario, you'll develop legionnaires' disease.

Put it in your car. The police won't notice, because it smells like fuel.

It's just badly cured mid tier weed. No mold anywhere, mold is black, looks sort of like dead plant matter and if anything, smells like an old cellar, definitely not diesel, which is a present smell in some species.

Also, fuck you all with your "It's brown colored so it's bad". Gotta be a freaking retard not to know that some species always turn brown during curing process. Others turn green, some turn purple, etc.

The trichomes look alright, just some decent old regular weed there brother. Might be a little harsh to smoke but should give a good hit.

Fucking. Brilliant.

you see how brown that shit is? its mold. but rot makes the bud brown. thats shit. those aren't crystals but mold spores.

flush it down the toilet sorry bro.

FAGGOT GRADE NUGS WITH JIZZ FLAVORED STEMS AND CUM SCENTED TERPS

I can't believe any of these morons. look how frosty that is. yeah its brown but what if its genetics make it brown?

that shit is frosty than cocaine on a Christmas tree or snow on a snowcap

you guys are fucking trolling niggers.

>but seriously throw it out its mids lol

not all mold is black, I've had buds turn brown when I permanently jarred them too early. Some buds are so dense they can get moldy even after a few weeks of burping the jars.

Cure doesn't turn anything brown unless you use some african method or bury them underground or some other tribal shit.

>muh first time buying
>is it mold I don't want mold
>I get itchy when I touch it
>first time tho
>mebbe Sup Forums can help they always helpful
are you broke or just a kid? either way just smoke a little bit and watch Super Troopers faggot

hurr durr frosty buds can't get mold

Looks fine to me hard to tell over the internet

Talking about dank frosty shit that definitely isn't moldy, how about this huge cola monster?

You mean sticks and leaves? Try again in 2 months.

I wasn't being serious lol

It never got any thicker.

I still rolled my ass off to it

Yea. Stuff looks potent af. Not top but high quality. Color is fine

it was a shitty auto from a random guy at a forum, I don't know how he managed to make seeds that all produced plants like that.

Pictured unrelated mids.

Looks pretty sparse. That plant could have used a longer veg state.

it was an auto, don't think about it. The only thing it had going for her was the strange banana smell.

thats some shitty weed bro. I'm sorry you got ripped off, brown always means its moldy

also the gases dont sink or stick to tissue, they bounce in holes, cavities, turns and kushny between walls. they are exhaled slowly if they didnt manage to crevice a burn in the tissue or make it to bone, hence the slighting to boil rather than champfer the burn.

if you want take one baby nug, soak it in water, i am magic, let it dry a bit, take a rip and wait for your brownies while high. if you cant make brownies youre too young anyway. also smoking in a rush will causd burns so take it easy. if you wont listen and not do it, take it to that one friend, uncle or grandpa to make the pudding or brownies there. yeah you do.

otherwise unplug your router after smoking and free yourself of their matter and frenzy for the hour so you can avoid their drama from me helping you this one 1 1 1 1 1 as in uno time. not bc they wanna think i like them but bc it is your first time, bc youre not a dumb nigger and bc you knew itd be me that responded and bc you wait well despite the nigger apparatus.

side note:
the brownies will last a month as one nice bite with milk at a time, 1st time dont forget. best not to make it the every time just cause youre in money.
the pudding a long ass week bc pudding, same rule though
and the buds as they are... maybe a few nights bc youll play vidya regardless of what i typed....on my xbox one control

ps if you have soda drink one before so you, i mean me and the trees, can filter out the garbage and set your acids. dont be a phaggot rome ever again please. stay in school nigger.

exhaled gradually not slowly but slowly works too. you still wanna tickle your insides with it sometimes.

trust no proctors and make sure not to work or buy from militarized dealers or vendors, to avoid kushnies. it should be properly inspected by you or gov official if purchasing out of ignorance. i love smoking, more than i love playing the latest vidya, but nothing in the world ks gonna make pay for garbage that constitutes a loan of trust between me and a nigger or his proctors. so im on shatter or resin. my fault for not knowing how to into shatter properly. lucky for you i made good noodles today so you got the benefit of the doubt. these other niggers dont. just op. . .. get it?

just use the sodas for a while if for any reason you need help in there. most businesses are playing coy for payback from other companies or have a nigger proctor. the rest are monopolies anyway. its not a good time to be trying something new your nigger friend told you is legit. just pay for the movie and talk to your parents about what to do. also most games have nigger proctor bullshit burned into the servers bc multiplayer is online and niggers own every isp and africas mugabe owns the banks they keep their money in. you end up breathing kushnies into your arms, legs, toes, cheeks and ears using the 5th gen, one and 4 as well as blizzard and tencent, services with knowing when to look around to properly 'do it' for whoever. then when they talk into you or when you work with or around them or fat bitch looking to prey, you are left with their same addiction and you are forced to ''stick with [them]''. The sodas are good anyway, and they can still get better, YOU little niggr.

bump

like 59 new 0 post threads from salvi pds in the us. they brought the drug trade with them. but the white chick is the proctor they use to hide their garbage.

they used wow kds n shit too but those just end up juggalos or jiggaloos anyway. yall fucked up Sup Forums.

I would get a loom to check, some of those spots that show white look like it might have some aspergillus, regardless of what anyone says about inhaling mold being not that bad, is telling you to gamble on it. The heat does not kill spores, and your lungs are a perfect place for said mold to come in, yes we breathe a couple spores of mold a day in. If it is infact stuff like aspergillus, it's a few thousand spores you are inhaling when trying to smoke moldy shit.

loupe*

kek

It's old

it may have slight bud rot, which is botrytis.
It's completely harmless to humans and necessary for making certain desert wines.

do that is like a months worth of couch lock coma

if it is afgan goo and it looks like some heavy dica you will be fucked for a month.

save it til nivember/december and hibernate like a fucking bear

i swear to god i switch to mushrooms and i have a better time sleeping/resting with them but when i had a pound of jack x mass all i wanted to do was zone and sleep best shit ever if you have free time.

the bud looks grade a

just a late harvest

if you cant smoke it you can sell it as high end and noone will tell you any different because theyll be fucking comatose after smoking it

quit being a bitch you better apple it or hit a steamroller with that shit its gonna scorch and cash quick. if i was with you i would smoke it for you op.

smoke a bowl and go sit on the couch with a bottle and prepare for over awareness

100% moldy. Don't smoke that you'll get a killer headache and runny nose for a few days. If you want to salvage it, run it through a butane hash extractor.

and in all honesty it is proabably just an outdoor grow and not some designer dro dont be so skeptical

google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&tbm=isch&q=outdoor afghan goo&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiA2qX_25DWAhWrCcAKHZ-pAoUQvwUIIygA&biw=1366&bih=674&dpr=1

yours is just the dried up version of this

Dried up and moldy version you mean? i've smoked a fair bit of afghan goo and it never ever looked so brown

get yourself a microscopic lens you can pick them up for as low as 15 dollars look into the weed with it and you will see mold everywhere I guarentee it.

look at the stems they're whitey and it means it's full of mold the weed looks brown too because the THC crystals have attracted the mold too.

this looks perfectly good to me, not moldy and definitely not fucking mids

Like I don't know about that strain name, but there are quite a few trichomes on your bud so its clearly going to be potent.

its pretty good stuff, when weed has a lot of trichomes they can irritate the skin a bit, just brush them off you're fingers

Shit grade, I wipe my ass with that weed.

That's definitely insulation bro. Pack it into the eaves.