Sup Forums please help me, my cat just peed with blood. is this possibly from change in dry cat food? is this common...

Sup Forums please help me, my cat just peed with blood. is this possibly from change in dry cat food? is this common? it's night here and I can't afford emergency vets. please, I can't lose this bstrd

bump

Oh he's fine. Just make sure he is hydrated and he will stop peeing blood, it's normal when you change food

it is common when change their diet

Vettechfag here, it could be anything from a simple uti to oxalate or struvite crystals. Get a prescription for a diet called c/d. If it dies, get a new cat..... they are a dime a dozen. Fucking plague of the world.

the crystals aren't fatal right? like urine crystals in men?

some info on my cat
>he's 4 years old
>male
>recently changed his dry food
>has been competing with another cat I picked up recently. (total of 2 of them)

wait are you serious? he can die from this?

OP here, I also noticed he takes longer to start peeing. maybe UTI?

do you feed him lots of tuna? that shit fucks their kidneys up

Sorry OP, the only humane thing to do is to waffle stomp your cat

>Cats suck

>Fucking plague of the world

Right? That's why you can always find free ones. They really are terrible pets.

idk, he's been here for me...

Crystals eventually form stones. Stones cause blockages. Blockages cause death.

A tomcat has a Dick like a funnel. The tip gets clogged with the struvite crystals. When they stop squirting piss altogether, they die within 12 hrs. Seen it 100s of times, 14yrs experience. Shit teir food makes for Shit teir pets. A uti would be your least worrysome situation, but even the inflammation in the urethra can block em good. Go get your cat some med and switch it to some Fucking vet approved food. Cheapass.

Also, they spread the black plague via fleas, but yeah, awful foul smelling songbird destroyers. Literally the worst.

he did it again, just now, like 50 minutes from the last one.

If he's making pee, that's good.

he doesn't usually do this, he always pees in his litter box

boy cats need wet food too....they are must more prone to crystals and other bladder/kidney problems.

do u feed wet food as well op?

If you can't afford a vet you don't get a cat you fucking pleb.

yes, I do, I feed him half a can of fancy feast a day, fearing that would be too salty too

bash its skull

I can afford to get him checked on normal times, but like I said, it's night here, I can't just get some vet

Don't you have insurance?

Everyone here who says pets are useless waste of oxygen literally has atleast 1 pillow waifu on their dick right now

When you see the shit they put on human discount food, imagine what they put on cat food

man, you guys are depressing

just take care of him, OP, cats need love