Warning to all Sup Forums Aryan Brotherhood nazi losers, Antifa WILL find and Antifa WILL shut you down

Warning to all Sup Forums Aryan Brotherhood nazi losers, Antifa WILL find and Antifa WILL shut you down.

I don't support antifa, blm, any of the occupy movements.
Does that make me a Nazi?

yes

wait wait wait. the occupy movment was against antifa, how can you become a nazi by not supporting something that was against antifa?

What could possibly go wrong...

>the occupy movment was against antifa
That's the most retarded thing i've heard all day.

they were against violance, and pro talk. that is as bad as colaboration with the enemy.

>nambla
Ok screw this...

Antifa and their terroristic shenanigans exists to undermine movements like Occupy by being massive spergs, like fags like Richard Spencer do to the right

>Antifa WILL find and Antifa WILL shut you down.

Anytime. Don't buy the ticket if you can't take the ride, snowflake.

good-luck-cuck

ANTIFA is just like Occupy Wall Street--big nebulous open-ended organization with no actual agenda or direction, so it just becomes a way for idiots to feel better about having literally no actual power in your current shitty system.

Enjoy your sugar pills, you impotent fucks.

revolution is not terrorism, it is freedom fighting. Terrorist is opression by a cis male centric sociaty. But one day this will be over thrown, and all people can be free to be what ever they want to be, and there will be no more cis people anymore.

You just described a vote for trump

>tfw when Jesus follows up on his promise to get rid of all evil.

:D