Okay im from UK and i've had depression for probably a year now and counselling has done fuck all so just wondering...

okay im from UK and i've had depression for probably a year now and counselling has done fuck all so just wondering what the easiest way to od is?

>Buy some weed
>Smoke said weed
>Still depressed?
>Smoke more weed
>Profit??

Biddly bop mother fucker.

take one queen. might want to stretch some first, she's a suppository.
> but seriously, just get out of that rainy hell and get some sunlight. the burning sensation you've never experienced comes with free happiness

Use Brain Force and get off your ass and fix your life. Do a detox plan. Clean out your body from heavy metals, molds and parasites.

Fuck you pothead.
Did you take pills? first ask me this question an later I can help. I had depression 1 year ago, now I'm cured.

Take more than the recommended amount of any substance, you will OD. But if you mean painless, you should OD on barbiturates. You will basically just get really tired and relaxed... and more relaxed... until you are unconscious and your body forgets to breathe. You will never know it is coming.

that's a big word might wanna gib more simple English translation.

yeah i did, didn't help me much just got worse

maybe you should just stop being retarded

you're british, so you'll have to drink yourself to death. first, drink an entire bottle of polmos, then very quickly before it kicks in eat an entire bucket of spaghetti. then fall down in a drunken stupor. try to land on your back so you'll choke to death on your own vomit, like jimi hendrix. except without any talent.

Oh yeah because they prescribe barbiturates regularly and anyone can get them. I think you meant benzodiazepines, take a bunch of valium xanax ativan or klonopin and drink a whole bunch of alcohol on top is pretty hard to od on benzos alone so get shitfaced on top for good measure

Well just look it up on Wikipedia or Erowid. Both have information on the intended use as well as overdose effects. I don't think I can post links here, so Google it my friend. Just know that barbiturates are usually a controlled substance, so you'll have to find a connection or somehow convince your doctors that you need some... because they are easy to abuse and easy to overdose on. Marylin Monroe died from ODing on barbiturates.

Don't worry. You will probably be killed in a terrorist attack before too long anyways.

In order to od you need to take more drugs than your body can process. It's simple really.

That's the point.
This user is right. I stop taking pills and started living without them, used my brain force to see that the world is a rough place to live and not wonderful as everyone say. I start work on myself, studying, focusing on my college. 3 months and I was feeling better. Just occupy yourself.

Well they don't hand them out anymore like they used to 50 years ago, but you can still obtain them if you know the right channels. I'm not saying or posting any links here, but there are roads of silk that can lead you to your wildest dreams.

bialminal?

If you are talking about Marilyn she was prescribed many potent drugs, uppers and downs. But one of the substances was phenobarbital.

which one would you suggest i use

start exercising and smoke weed with friends one session a month

get out the house

occupy your time with something;
eduction, job, ect.

worked for me

Walk up to a bunch of blacks and call them filthy niggers.

Consider joining Scientology. They will cure you. Tom Cruise is always right. He was in Minority Report too, that was a pretty good movie.