Why are Americans so fucking stupid compared to the people of nations with similar GDP per capita?

Why are Americans so fucking stupid compared to the people of nations with similar GDP per capita?

We became wealthy by being an industrial powerhouse with tons of resources, and neither of those things require an education.

Blacks

so what is wrong with believing in creationism?
we don't know for sure who created the humans. do you think we just all came here from mars? maybe not god, but something supernatural for sure

H1B visas.

Nobody ever made any money giving a fuck about what happened on Earth 300 gorillion years ago

Based on what? Life could have easily evolved on earth

see

global boker face :DDD

edgylord atheists out

Do people who believe in god really believe in god?

They believe that god exists to serve them and their wordly desires

Has anyone here watched black mirror on netflix?

One reason is that the American society and media(particularly news) has an obsession with assuming everybody's opinions are equal, an outgrowth of democratic ideals. This makes them report on all sides equally regardless of how retarded one opinion is, to essentially keep the political peace. This allows completely ridiculous opinions to take root because the people now think matters of truth are now matters of opinion because you have to "teach the controversy".

My mom believes in creationism are you saying my mom is stupid?

My mom can't cook for shit. I do all the cooking in my house.

no proof of that. who could have possibly created something that complicated as life. it couldn't just appear from nowhere as a simple "evolution".

Creationism is fucking stupid >.

My mom can't cook either, my dad did all the cooking when I grew up and now I do cooking too

yea, i second this question. are our moms stupid?? stupid? then their mom is more stupider.

No but seriously. She can't even into spaguetti. I love her to death but there's something seriously wrong with someone's brain if you cook pasta for 20 minutes. The only thing she can do is fix fucking salads, meaning putting lettuce on a bowl and adding salt on top of it.

Here we go again...

I bet you believe the earth is round too.

>salt on salad

i went on a field trip with my fellow flat earthers from a local flat earth society and they have precision equipment to prove that the earth is flat. you basically can see as far as 200 miles straight ahead and there is no curvature. so how is it not flat.

flat earth is cia propaganda you sheep

Can we nuke the Bible Belt, please?

>being a spherecuck

Really it's just a dogma and not much more retarded than faith in other dogmas like "immigrants will pay our pensions" and shit like that.

tell it to an astronaut

Yes, user, your mother is a dumb cunt. Chances are she was a looker in her youth because females that dumb have nothing else going for them aside being an attractive cunt holder.
Your mum isn't just dumb, she's fucking stupid.

Totally unnecesary

good post