Dildo thread, I need some advice from people experienced with pegging and anal play...

Dildo thread, I need some advice from people experienced with pegging and anal play. I want to buy either tantus curve ( lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=16827 ) or tantus p-spot ( lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=9619 ) but I need some advice. Which one seems more fun to play with to you? Which shape do you think brings more enjoyment? Take into consideration that I want to use it both to play with myself (mostly to play with myself and prostate stimulation) and my gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=27970&ReviewPage=2
pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail?Full_Number=PD5304-11
tumbex.com/tumblr/mikeygivesoral/post/147100378903
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeez just get a guy to fuck you in the ass already.

The blue curved one is the best on lovehoney. Gets me every time. Its sold on its own or with a harness.

Not OP, just fuck off.

You mean tantus curve? Are you a man (important for me to know because of prostate). Also gets me every time means no hands orgasm?

Shameless bump

Pic related is the other dildo

Don't buy that bullshit. Buy the LYPS dildo off Amazon.

Adult Store worker here.
Also have been pegged before

Both are good products.

If youre starting out id recommend going for something a little more basic. Just a smooth curved dildo is a good place to start.

Sometimes beginners don't enjoy all of the crazy ribbed and rippled toys.

But everyone different.
The toy i first used when getting pegged was this lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=27970&ReviewPage=2

id done a bit of anal play so it was an ideal size.
It is fairly thick at the base but the smooth curved tip feels really good. the more experienced will enjoy the "Knots"

The other toy i also found really good was this
pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail?Full_Number=PD5304-11

its soft smooth and rubbery but still firm enough.

This one for sure, the other one has rougher edges and this one is smoother and more shapely

Thanks user. I've already taken some basic shape dildo and it wasn't doing much. I couldn't stimulate my prostate with it and these two are often pronounced as really outstanding when it comes to anal play and prostate stimulation.

Yeah but the black one looks like it can stimulate prostate better, no?

I'm a dude

This is what you want, mang

Take a FunFactory Share
Good thing

my dildo

Can you achieve prostate orgasm with it?

This is my dildo, and is the first one I've owned.
It hurts to get in, because it's very thick and hard, but the moment the head finally pops in a hits my prostate is fucking breathtaking.
The length is good too, and it's a real challenge to take it all.

I love to ride it doggystyle while fantasizing that I'm in prison getting raped by a huge cocked nigger :DDDDDD

no not yet :( but if feels good
maybe I need more practice lol

haha how can take it all, I can't even take the whole length of mine

Jesus that elephant's trunk has 5,5 cm girth. Don't you have leakages?

My first toy was a purple vibrating dildo that had a insert of 5 inches. I worked myself up to that but never achieved an orgasm. I ordered a longer dildo with a length of 10.5 inch and insertable length of 8.5 inch. I decided to get high and started slowly playing with that then after a few times of trying I was able to ride it. I was finally able to orgasm with this baby. The only thing is, I was stimulating my prostate but without having it all the way in until one day I finally said let's go all the way. I was finally able to get it deep inside. Made me squirt.

the best material for anal anything is pyrex glass.
you'll know when you've had one.

I plan on vaping some nice bud before playing with myself as well. So from the looks of it the black one is the one I should order right? It's bigger, has more girth and the end is pointed towards prostate more compared to the purple one. Also are you a guy?

I had one and I am not a fan. I want to try something less solid this time.

weird. i can't imagine anything smoother and easier to clean. just love it.

>I was stimulating my prostate
>Also are you a guy?

This is the one I love but recently ordered an 18 inch double sided dildo that'll arrive tomorrow. I love this one because once I get it deep inside past the little curve inside me, it feels amazing and It makes me squirt so much. I'm able to orgasm around 6 times in a row and continue for hours of play. This one helped me train my gag reflexes for deep throating. (: Trust me, get high and try it out. If you really want some fun, buy a dildo that squirts fake cum inside you. It's amazing.

>Made me squirt.
must've thrown them off

Sorry, long day at work and I missed it.

And yes, I am a guy with a small dick and the thought of being rammed by a giant cock makes me crazy.

I would suggest you get something with a variable thickness to open you up, like this, and then get a big dildo that bends.

This is a damn fine dildo. It's pretty damn big big it's soft enough that it'll bend inside you. Feels great.

Me too.
I love get fucked by my dildo while listening to this:
tumbex.com/tumblr/mikeygivesoral/post/147100378903

If you ever plan to order a machine try this one. It's one of my first machines I've ever ordered and this baby right here is amazing. I use it from time to time but I still enjoy riding more.When I start riding my dildo, I'm always high and watching a lot of hands free cum videos and sissy training.

Couldn't agree more. Glass dildos are great. Cold at first but do not soak lube like the silicon dildos and hard enough to hit the prostate like it should.
Nothing more annoying than a "soft" silicon dildo that bends inside you, giving you only half the pleasure

OK /b . All of these are mine (a selection). Choose your weapon. Ama.

Any big difference from silicon and glass?

OP here, tell me more about the solo black one placed second from top on the pic. What is the size, girth of it, if it's firm and if it does hit your prostate well enough and if you can cum no hands with it. Compare the shape with the black one I posted in the op and give me your opinion.

Pic related, the shape is very similar. Is the design really that great or is it just hype?

Fuck forgot to add pic

Just like explained in the post above mine: glass will keep gliding in and out of you without too much lube. Silicon is softer and will fell more like a real cock but the lube will dry out quickly and you'll feel discomfort unless you add more on a regular basis

A good one, although a bit too long. It would be better if it was an inch shorter. I'll take a pic to give you an idea of it's size and how it bends

Here, compared with a "rude boy". The red one is placed so that it shows how deep it can really go inside, and for me it is just the right size, spot on.

Does the strapless strapon have a horrible near felt texture finish that doesn't work with any sort of lube?
Got one for the girlfriend and I but the texture of it is impossible to enjoy so we put it to rest after the first and only use. I've tried to solo with it but I just really can't get past the finish.

What is the name of it? Also again, does the design really work and gives you good prostate orgasms?

kek i used to work at a lovehoney warehouse

What is your opinion of the company?

That's the problem with most of the silicon toys you'll find on the market. The "Share" is no exception. Only solution is to try lots of different water based lubes and hope you'll find one that suits you. Right now, I'm using pic related because it's cheap, comes in big volumes and is sticky enough to stay a bit on the toys.

The black one? Don't really remember the name sorry but I think the brand is Doc Johnson

Yep, I have this one. Painful to get in but once it is in, it is amazing.

honest hard working motherfuckers with a chill environment, lots of fun. first day of work i walked into a black girl and an asian girl sword fighting with 2 massive black dildos
good pay good hours easy work, i miss it
but that was when i was in the UK for 6 months

Do you clean your ass before use?

Well it's terrible and I'm glad I'm not just being crazy about it.

OP, if you like ass play, get an inflatable, vibrating butt plug too. Easy to slip in but once it is in, you can make it really big and feel really full without any of the pain of trying to get a big toy in there.

Oh and. No. Doesn't give great anal pleasure. Head is too small so it won't keep pressing the prostate at all times.
The only anal orgasms I had were with the toys in pic related

Always if there's pegging involved. Depends on the previous shit I took when I'm alone.

Water enema?

kek, is this actually a thing? what's it called?

Too fucking slow. I tried but takes an hour to clean correctly. I just remove the shower head, set the water to medium warm, reduce the flow and insert it inside of me. Wait a few seconds for the water to fill me, hold it a few minutes and let go in the bathtub. Only takes 15/20min with this method

For vaginal maybe. Would never use it for anal: how the fuck do you clean that thing afterwards???

make sure not to have a shitty ass in the first place?

If the head is too small, what is the girth of it?

>tfw when you realize there are 0 femanons here and it's just a bunch of homosexuals acting like faggots

Can confirm tantus curve is best dildo i own its the one that hits the spot everytime. Must be the thickness curves and how solid it is. Just really wish i got one with a suction cup adapter so i could ride it

Ha, OK. Why don't you buy one then: clean your ass the best you can, use this fucker, clean it like you would a normal toy and let it rest in a drawer for a day. I'd love to see the results...

The head is this small. And I have very slim and small hands

Damn I can't decide between the curve and p-spot. When I was finally ready to order the p-spot you came in and did this, why user.

The curve has slightly better score but p-spot is referenced more positively with men while some women didn't like it at all so I wondered if the curve has better score because women tilt it that way.

I imagined I'd feel weak after penetrating myself with the p-spot, just lying in bed and doing slight movements to stimulate prostate with its big head. It also has vibrations. On the other hand the curve looks like a dildo I can move with faster but I always wondered if those repeated curves hit your prostate in a continuous fashion or just skip by it and miss it.

Ah so it's much smaller than the p-spot. Regardless of its small shape still feels good right?

Fuck I can't quote for shit today.
Ah so it's much smaller than the p-spot. Regardless of its small shape still feels good right?

I say the purple one instead still.
It looks like the head of the black one will do a better job at that yeah, but there's a little Give and take because if it isn't comfortable you won't be able to enjoy the prostate simulation.
I've stopped using a few of mine because they just weren't comfortable, they for sure got my prostate but the contour of the dildo just made them unusable for me

They are both tantus and I expect they both have great contour (from reviews the contours of both were praised) so that's not an issue. Is vibration bullet just a hype? Never got to experience one.

It's not that bad but you won't feel "filled" with it.

Also the ridges are great as well or just a hype? Do they stimulate your prostate during thrusts or do you have to focus more on the head of the curve?

If you're just talking about those small little silver vibrating pods that are no bigger than a peanut then those are so much better for vaginal stim. but vibration in general is fantastic.
(Unless that's the name of one of those dildos I'm afraid I've no idea what you mean)
As long as the contours are getting praise in reviews of say it's a crapshoot as to which one you should get.
Personally I'd get the purple one because those waves feel fantastic going in and out, plus they help it stay where it needs to be.
But that's me personally, I'm sure since they're both getting good reviews honestly flip a coin if you still can't decide

The ridges don't really help the prostate honestly, not in any of the ones I have at least.
But honestly for me it isn't 100% about the prostate, it feels pretty good as it goes in and out, with an added bonus of an interesting feel while it's completely inside you and you are on your prostate.
To be honest I think it's contingent upon what you like, and if you've never had one like that of suggest it just so you can try it out.

By vibrating bullet I mean small bullet like vibrator that is inserted into the dildo. P-spot has it while curve does not.

Do you cum no hands from the curve?

I want a new toy.

I have a dildo and a prostate massager at the moment, but I've kind of outgrown the dildo and the prostate massager is just okay. I feel like it's a little too aggressive for me.

Dildo is a VixSkin Spur and the massager is a Tantus Prostate Play. Both high quality stuff. I also have a we-vibe Tango bullet vibe, which I like to put in the prostate play or use on my cock. It's very powerful, but it feels pretty great.

Ideally, I want something I can put the vibe in for more use. Any suggestions? I've been looking at the tantus p-spot and it looks pretty nice, but maybe a bit too long? I think my prostate is fairly shallow in my ass.

bump for butt toys