Dare me to cut deeper

Dare me to cut deeper

Fuck off you attention seeking autist

Anyone else hungry for steak?

Finish the job you fucking loser, you're probably 15 and don't do anything in your life but cut yourself, you probably had something bad happen to you when you were like 12 and now you let it define you. If you don't kill yourself (you should), you will then be just another person who defines themselves as one of those "who survived cutting". You didn't survive shit, you have never survived anything. You're entire life has been based around not asking people for help when you need it and then hurting yourself or doing stupid shit to get the attention you think you need. So go ahead, kill yourself, because people will just say "well golly isn't that the guy would literally open his arms? Finally he did it".

Do what you want, we don't care.

my nama Jeff XDDDDDDD

why would you do this? feel free to talk about it to me if you need someone

Ketchup

you're still here after all these hours? you need help dude

Dude if you keep going you will die

hell yes, blue rare please

Last time I cut that deep anywhere I had to get it stitched by a friend in the medical furled because I couldn't stop the bleeding

Cutting is so fucking stupid. Seek help

Yes...on your throat.

I'd rather you not user, seek mental treatment don't listen to the'kys' 'do it' edge Lords.
Also a timestamp will be needed, maybe Sup Forums can help you out, yeah

OP let me share a story with you

I got into Christianity. A few days into this I pray for something to resolve between me and somebody i've not see in 8 years. The NEXT DAY I go to someplace i've been to 3 times in the last 5 years. A theater. Guess who walks into the theater room and sits 2 rows in front of me? My friend that I have not seen in 8 years.

I have stories that are equally as amazing as this if not better that have happened since i've started doing this. So here's how this works. GOD is not in your life atm. You have to fulfill certain living standards and devotion to him for him to come back. Once you're in a relationship with him, not only does he guaranteed make you succeed at life and supernaturally delivers you from all your problems, but he also directs you towards living a life you never considered before that would make you considerably happier than the success you wanted just for yourself before.

There are single lines in the bible on living correctly that are wiser than how I see most people live. The wisdom it has is insane. Just living day to day by a few pages of its wisdom would make you better off than most people alive right now.

There are online bible study sites. Study those. Get a sense of GODs personality and write down everything you think GOD wants from you right now. He wants you to love him. To fear him. You want to treat him like a very high maintenance relationship that you have to devote yourself towards fulfilling everyday. The bible says that once you do this, GOD will change your heart and transform you into a person that is easily capable of following his laws. Then you will know true joy.

Tell GOD that you want to be one of his people. That you want to be directed by him and stop living in your misguided ways. Get a sense of GODs feelings. How he grieves and is disgusted by doing you doing detestable things. That's important for the relationship.

are you seriously preaching about god in one of the worst godless places on the internet?

Not Shure if pasta or brainwashed retard
>I'm totally against anhero but, kid go meet your maker, kys

Fuck off, troll. You keep making this thread whenever it gets 404d.

Just fucking kys no one fucking cares

May I suggest that you listen to pic related, sooth that teenage anx and interact when you have calmed down

Guys, this person posted a little while ago. It's all fake. Ask them for a picture with timestamp and they won't post.
Bloody fake!

Can confirm he did end up time stamping the image by cutting it into his arm

I dare you to cut deeper, I bet you wont faggot

damn son you are going about this all wrong if want to hurt your self use a whip. It hurts more so you get in that sweet sweet pain and the wounds heal faster and your less likely to get infect.
Speeking as a masachist I've found that the pest way to go about hurting your self is to fashion branches from a thorn bush to make a whip then either whipping your arms or stomach to produce a very nice stinging sort of pain like that of cutting but with less blood.

>Speeking as a masachist I've found that the pest way to go about hurting your self is to fashion branches from a thorn bush to make a whip

Nigga are you me? I did this all the time but then I turned 18 and grew out of it.

those pants look so comfy. why would you want to ruin it by cutting your arm?
I dare you to cut your arm completely off

I don't want to do this to myself, but the idea of a girl cutting me is hot