twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Babish. nice op

I'll get right on it, chief!

Why?

I don't know why. I'm a normie and I have my needs

Why? newfag

You'll understand my reasons when you watch the videos

Stop projecting you piece of filth.

Just dislike her shit and spew some negetive comments hopefully she is fragile enough to quit. You don't need a particular reason to raid, it's fun to see the reaction of whom ever is being raided.

Exactly

Threads dead as you are to this girl who must have hurt your feelings.

What's wrong with the thread? The girl goes my school, and hasn't hurt my feelings (I'm not a fucking cuck) .
She is very narcissistic and a normie. Is that not reason enough?

I'm not OP, just another user.
I don't see why people are so quick to ask for a reason to raid. Why do you need to morally justify raiding someone? If you do why are you on Sup Forums for god sakes? Just group up and raid for the lulz, I don't see the problem.

youtu.be/YNm8Fog9ucE

OP, if she attends the same school as you, just anonymously humiliate her. Make an okCupid account with her name and pictures in it and include "i`m bisexual/lesbian" in the bio, or flirt with random niggers and watch as the dumb girl gets frightened, and hopefully develops extreme paranoia

Sounds good

Can I fap to this?

If your mother allows then yes, I suppose.

Get a real hobby you degenerate. Who gives a fuck what she does.

Even when there were raids all the time it was because people had a reason. The lulz are better when you know why they deserve it. There was a guy in my area that was in a wheelchair and lived with his mom that got doxxed. He was quiet and nice enough. Anons made his life a living nightmare online and even found him irl and told him he was burden to his family and that he should kill himself. Now that sounds really fucked up until you also know the reason they found him was because he had been shitposting pics of him raping his dog. It's not justice, people just don't want to get involved until they have a reason.

Yea having a reason is far better than naught, however there are no other good threads up now and halting a raid to wait for a decent reason is in my view, idiotic.

I'm a white male. I can't be a degenerate

This is different. I just want the cunt to stop being narcissistic not pushed to kill herself.

>not your personal army?
Ever heard of it?

Just wanted to see a classic 4 chan raid

Nobody wants to be your personal army because some girl rejected you. pls fuck off

I'm not the op you fucking invalid. Are you not able to follow the thread?

Holy fuck the amount of cringe in this thread is unbelievable...

Fucking school kids get a life stop worrying about other kids Jesus.

How old is this chick?