Is realistically what I would have end up saying

Y-you too

Because I'm that cool.

fake and gay, reported for spam

???

*unzips dick*

Show pussy and tits or gtfo

ok, I'm useless at greentext tho

>Single sheltered child who never played with other kids. Kids would play with me, or I would play games with other kids. I was never picked upon as far as I noticed.
>I used to 'think' my best friend and I laughed a lot because laughing was a fun thing to do and funny stuff must have happened.
>A classmate asked me out in sixth grade via letter but I didn't know what that could mean, asked my father, he simply answered you're too young for that don't get into it, I didn't answer that girl, I fell in love for that simple childish ooh someone is into me shit, that lasted four years.
>Once out of that I decided to move on. (All the while mostly being "loyal to" my best friend by shadowing him wherever he walked, and not developing any real relantionships) I tried asking out a girl I was friends with, by summoning her and saying "er, would you go out with me". Of course, a kind no was the answer. What then was the point of responding to or ever thinking of lustful or romantic relationships with anyone if my one was denied.
>That cycle continued with three others over about ten years. I'm still in love with two of them while being long-term friends which might say something, one of which was in love with me at one point.
>Some girl asked me out in high school at one point, I said yes thinking I've got to try this at one point maybe love will come out of it. Would you know, we held hands, and kissed (what was the point of that??), and walked and talked and I was bored as shit, she broke up, I woohoo'd and decided there decidedly was no point to going out with someone I wasn't in love with to start with.
>More or less the same happened three years later except I suppose she proposed and initiated sex (spoiler alert: I couldn't care less, I would rather have queued up for two hours before a rollercoaster ride).

part 2
>Years rolled by, and today, at almost 25, I am a kissless social interaction virgin in all but name who discovered earlier this year that people communicate with rhythm and facial expressions and symbolic body gestures and what's important when someone is talking to you is not necessarily the deadpan content of their sentences (or maybe wordplay or sarcasm if one wants to get fancy).
>I like to think it's partly thanks to mushrooms and weed, seeing as I watched CGPGray's You Are Two video and imagined myself talking to myself and back, and some vibrating switched itself on in my body at one point that I had sort of semi-control over, as well as me imagining other people observing me very attentively while I tripped for those few weeks (really a low point for me)

sidestory
>I got what I consider my real virginity taken last March on a tram in Rheims.
>I was having a hard time keeping a straight face (and observing people while my subconscious responded in a basic fashion to them, probably making some people imagine for a while that I was trying to get to talk to them)
>some girl sat down next to me, I was still intently looking far out the window.

part 3
>her thigh brushed up on mine a first time, followed immediately by a second time, both occurences of which I knew the intentionnality (don't ask how), then a third time (visualized very approximately as such : XoooooXooooooooX)
>on third touch her thigh stuck to mine and I cannot describe and have no inkling to this day of what she was doing but by god it was like I was orgasming to her touch (there was like a build-up to that I could feel in retrospect).
>It suddendly stopped and I was just there, gobsmacked, still intently gazing out the window, just sort of heard what I would call a "double rattling" of her keys or something, as in maybe "you liked?/good friends then/hey man, communicate too will you". I just sort did a feeble sort of double jerking side to side motion with my head and wrists because whatever, got to respond on the same sort of category or some shit like that.
>Next stop she got out, I was still in a haze, looked at the back of her head at the last moment as she was getting out of sight
>not a response, not a thank you, not a hey! -insert boring remark- want to talk about this over dinner?, not a smile, nothing was to be had from me

part 4
I've only just noticed the need to reform myself. Thing is, can't listen, all I can hear are my own basic ramblings when talking to someone subverbally. And if I try and observe in a public space I feel an obligation to communicate to the person I'm intensely eyeing, and then the conversation, which never goes anywhere because I don't know what to say/suggest (and when I do it's nearly always after a perceived screw-up the idea of which I'm usually incapable of holding onto or even adapting for later reference, but that's cause I'm dumb), is polluted by my inanities. I'm currently building nearly the entirety of my vocabulary around "hey that's why I'm only listening don't mind me, see [dun duh dun dun dun dudun duh while flaying my arms around or whatever], it's not worth it, ooh wow noted for later reference, nope still not communicating with you from now on".

I watch ASMR videos.
I'm kinda mesmerized in places and I'm sure those videos are helping my subconscious in some form.

Would anyone ever want and try to rationalize thought/emotion faces in a pedagogical way for introverted dummies who know nothing about human interaction? Or even some sort of basic language apart from body laguage symbolisms (although that's useful) for asking people for building blocks? I'll even dedicate a piece of music which you probably won't like to you if you do so in video form and post the link to it in this comment thread or send it to [email protected]

who's the one whos face is half sunburnt loser

Crippling depression, poor self image and inability to get anything right usually. You?

Because your mother touches herself at night

cunt punt, of course

Classic female test.
Don't show weakness.

>i don't know.... plz... leave me and my small peepee alone... i can't... compete with black... superior cock.... i'm just... white boi... plz... no....

Fuck you too bitch why don't you go suck off the rest of the football team ya fucking whore

Because I lost all interest in you.

***soccer

Sorry my lack of giving a fuck offends you. (I'm not really sorry)

Shut the fuck up finnish slut prepare for my cock and hairy ballsack to be inserted violently into your arsehole, yes both of them you retarded slut i can't wait you fuck you to death until you bleed from every oriface

Pull out my cock and ask her if she has a gag reflex.

I don't know Cindy Lou Who, why are you such a bitch?

*shrug* Does it matter?