Queens of the Stone Age leak

here ya go, bbs. (the link is 256kbps)

www103.zippyshare.com/v/tjo83WuS/file.html

DISCUSS

on my second listen now. the evil has landed is probably my favourite so far. i'm pleasantly surprised, though. after 'the way you used to do' i got worried the whole thing would be shit.

8.5/10

I'm enjoying it a lot. It's very catchy and fun. Production is weird though, not sure if leaks or Ronson

>Sup Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about like clockwork
>hardly any threads on villains
is it really that bad?

I'm surprised there isn't more talk about it. Its not an instantly classic but its definitely one of their better albums.

It'll probably get more threads when it's yknow, actuall released

lmfao even the new Kesha album was more enjoyable than this dreck

It'll probably get more threads when it's y'know, actually released

I imagine a lot of people don't want to listen to a lower quality leak, it's totally listenable though

it's good folks

I had a really difficult time not speeding in my car listening to Feet Don't Fail Me Now. I hope it's the next single.

Is this the one where the volume shifts up and down or is it a legit leak

Is it the same leak that has the volume drop on Un-Reborn Again?

Head Like A Haunted House is fantastic, holy shit

ya

Same shitty leak. Also audible hiccups and pops on a handful of songs. I wish I would've waited for a 320 at least.

As an album this is actually a lot better than Era Vulgaris

man why does everyone hate era vulgaris

I aint touching this shit with a stick until 320 - cant wait to hear it properly first time. Why bother leaking something like this! Its like the audio version of watching a CAM movie.

I don't hate Era Vulgaris

all these disgusting low quality leaks

Except it’s not even close to as big a difference between br and cam.

My man. That's a dying concept in 2017 but one that I find very rewarding for any release I find myself anticipating. It's been 4 years since the last QOTSA. I don't see how < 2 weeks more is going to kill me.

It's pretty fucking bad to be honest. Some of the album's nicest moments are on tracks with completely shit volume. Nothing pops on them and it's a muddied muffle mess. Whether you have an audiophile setup or just a pair of speakers, headphones, or earbuds that outshine stock Apple earbuds, you're going to want to hear the record as intended. It's vastly superior to what's floating around out there.

I mean your faux snobbery aside the fact is the difference is nowhere near as profound as cam to blu Ray. Your hyperbole is irrelevant.

It’s a 2017 rock album. It’s going to sound like shit on CD too.

I guess it boils down to the camera in question and what kind of screen you're viewing the blu-ray on? Sure, the leak is better than someone recording a movie with a flip phone. It's above 128 kbps and the songs are there in full. So, whatever, sure. If that's a point you're aspiring to make, go for it.

It's more like someone recording a movie with a steady hand and a HD camcorder. It's visible enough to tell what's happening, but certain lighting effects will look like shit. The sound will be audible but nowhere near as dynamic. There's a bit of sway. It's cool if that works for you. But if you're insisting that's as negligible as this current leak vs. a CD rip, I have the utmost sympathy for your TV and speakers or headphones of choice. I think it may be time to treat yourself my friend.

This is more upbeat and mainstream

I can see why it won't be seen as favourably to a lot of people just because of that

FUCKING SELLOUTS1!!

i love the record. each song could spawn a record of itself. Un-reborn again least favorite track.

The Evil has Landed is so damn good i cant stop listening to it.
9/10 thus far