Yo pic unrelated

Yo pic unrelated

is "Ritik Rao" a cool name (very common, so good luck stalking me)

it's a poo in loo masculine name

Open vagene and tell me Sup Forums

(in case you're this fucking illiterate, it's an indian male name

sounds like a superhero name

Why you want to use an Indian name?

it's the one i was born with fucktard

and why wouldn't you, considering most people can't even tell the name is indian at first

It's a name you, dimwit. It pretty much doesn't matter.

It's a shit tier name
Indian here

This post and everything else I've seen come out of your country is fucking retarded.

Stop yourself.

fuck off, cunt

I am Indian.

this is why everyone hates you street shitting fags. i hope we wipe your country off the map and kill every last one of you curry smelling cocksuckers. "superpower by 2020" but you shit in the streets and worship elephant gods? yea right.

NYPA

This is probably him as he's clearly trying to be edgy

Kek.
Your own people hate the president, who is actually employing more americans, contributing to growth and making 'america great again' , while we have a Prime Minister who is respected even by other nations.
Get a grip, and stop those god awful 1990 stereotypes.
P.S. - no problem writing an essay, as most of you wont even read this.

Atleast we are not paedophiles or mentally retarded as you people are.
Eat this.

Still far better than your people who are aimless and all they are interested in is nudes and fucking and suicide and are, well, mentally retard.
Period.

I'm not sure how your first name is pronounced. I've been pronouncing it like Riddick.

No idea on the last name, but since this was a name that Vin Diesel used in a series of movies I'd at least assume it to be somewhat cool. Probably would have been cooler when the movies came out, but w/e.

Sounds like a gook to me

Thank God you aren't an asshole like other people here.

>d
you think anyone respects india or their government? you shit in streets lmao. and people hate our president because liberals want to take over the country and they control our media. dude your entire country is a fucking joke to the world lmfao just fuck off man. youd prime minister isnt respected by anyne other than you street shitting poor 3rd world losers

thought you were gonna make a fake Indian facebook account to fuck with women but hey, why fake it when you got the real deal amirite?

not paedophiles? you guys are famous for howing up in underage womens inboxes asking for naked pics lmfaooo india rapes kids almost as much as the middle east

What do you think people from your country do here, eh, mate?
Browse the board and you will come to know.
And where do you get that data from?
Can you post a link please.
Also the kids in your country are so fucked up that they either kill others or they kill themselves. That's pretty fucked up isn't it? Far worse than shitting on streets eh?
PS: please just don't make things up.

indiands love suicide you idiot. and did you just brag that your country is a child sex tourism destination??? lmfao what the fucking hell man.

you government forces little girls to have rape babies. youre a third world fucking shit hole and the world laughs at you fags

Yeah? And who told you that.
Can you post a link please.

And who do you think are the tourists???
Your people right????

That's because life matters in India.
Isn't that humanity.
And I assume you aren't a women so just an FYI an abortion in the last trimester is never recommended.
Clarify things first before posting or you make a fool out of yourself.

look at all these uneducated indians spouting off. your country is a fucking joke. the only americans who like you guys are pedophiles because youre all pedophiles

Ritiky Rao is coming!

Bhai log iss board mai post karna bekaar hai, ye saale bhadwe log 20 saal se duniya nhi dekhe hai. They only know stereotypes that their teachers and parents thought were funny.

We don't need your appreciatio, please for Christ's sake.
Get a life.

True that.
They are so dumb that they blindly follow what is there on the internet. And most of the times internet is full of fake things.

Hey, it's me Ritik. The OP. I just want you to know that I actually have not posted anything in this thread except for the first post.

Thanks.

You have started a fire dude.
Now be a proud Indian and deal with it.

do you expect him to shit on it ?

I'm not a "proud Indian" race is a social construct and I knew racist jokes would be brought up, and NGL I find some of them slightly funny, so I put them in the OP.

I think everybody has been shitting enough so I don't think there's any space left for shit.
But if you want to go ahead then please be my guest.

I'm not indian tho

Good luck with that.
Doesn't matter if you like it or not but that is gonna stick with you forever coz you live in a racist country.

Oh I didn't knew that only Indian's shit.
You guys probably digest your own shit by not pooping right.

Oh BTW we are the same street shitting faggots who rule those big IT giants.
And you so called loo shitting faggots stay in the loo.
Bloody womenizers who have sex on their mind 24X7 thus leaving no time for personal growth.
I think this closes the debate.
Signing off for today.

forner

That sounds like a weird name to me but im american so what do i know