lol

XD (Nice meem)

u just cant undertsand them cus theyre like so experimental man

xdxdxddxdxdxddxdxdxdxdxddx

yuh, no other band in the history of ever combined bloops with rock
and muh alienation lyrics, totally new

i love thomas york and the stereolab band

stereolab are actually good

Honestly their music is a big meme. They can't produce an interesting album for the life of them. If they made a compilation of the 2 or 3 good tracks from each of their records then maybe they'd have something.
>tripfagging

more like gaydiohead

how many times do you think her face has bee n ejaculated on?

I don't understand people who make posts like this. They must have such empty lives.

N-NEVER!! SHE'S PURE user
PURE

we all have empty lives. we're on a message board and not even a good one.

the challenge is to find anyone here with nonempty lives

that granny is almost 30, of course, there have been dicks sliding in and out her vagina and some of the semen that was produced has at least touched some parts of her face as well as her breasts or her belly

then why does lauren come here?

lavren's life is empty too
it got even worse when she got with justin long

almost 30 and she still got that loli style
she will be toppest qt forever

>unironically liking popular things
Shitting on things people like is as old as time. It's like you actually want your feelings to get hurt.

Christ, what a shit opinion.

Have fun with your room temperature beer tier IDM mixed with LITERALLY britpop. I'm sure you could get plenty upboats with it though :^)

XD

You guys are being more autistic and cringeworthy than people who genuinely talk like that

she says the meanest things to Brandon

she's out of control she's harassing brandon everywhere

she's a bitch we all know she's probably drunk and coked up again

Jokes on you, I listen to popular music IRONICALLY so no one can hurt me

This guy gets it.

RESPECT LAVREN

i would fuck her within in an inch of her life

someone was talking to me about how good it feels to fuck these uppity feminist too good for you white girls and how they howl and scream more than other girls because they are so pent up with sexual frustration

you should just get a whole bunch of ugly nerds and ugly feminist chicks to fuck each other and the world would get along better

For what? That she's wasted again and talking shit to me for no reason? This is someone who I thought I wanted in my life. James was right.

>Tripfagging
Whos tripfagging?

stop this anti-lavren movement
there will be consequences

>wanting to be nice to someone who has slandered me, comes here to talk shit to me
Nah, fuck her. I deserve better. She's fucking Justin for his money anyway.

Lauren here, you haven't seen anything yet Brandon. I'm just beginning with you.

Is this the real Brandon? I'm drunk, but if you are real then what kind of shit was she saying about you?

Aww boohoo Im so sad

what money? aww, buddy. stop lying to yourself. accept the truth. also, her parents are well off fyi.

lavren is loaded bruh

I-I'm so scared!

what the fuck has he even done then meme on Sup Forums?

Thanks to introducing me this band by spamming Lauren all over this board when they only had like three or five songs.But theses threads are getting worse and worse after 2015. Folks here just keep saying exactly the same boring nonsense over and over again. I don't want to have anything in common with you - so you know what - so farewell y'all.

Nothing, I'm just playing along because I'm bored. I doubt she posts here dude.
Watch the next post be something like "Keep telling yourself that" or the like.

I'll send Justin after you. Now kiss my feet, peon!

Where'd you get that pic

no shit she doesn't post here

Please stop samefagging Brandon. This is getting old

G-go on

This. 100% This. Although I don't think they have enough interesting tracks for a full length album.

Oh good, this faggot appeared again to throw himself a pity-party. Man, Sup Forums sure is fun!

>straight out of the womb
>hasn't listened to death grips at eardrum bursting volumes
im tired of people not raising their kids right

Her eyes are fucked. Gross.

yea dude that's the only fucking reason they have praise it's not like the actual melodies and chords or anything

kys edgelord

Fuck you I liked them when I was a teenager and I listen to them every once in a while out of nostalgia.

>reddit spacing

Daily reminder Brandon did nothing wrong

is this a trick to get me to admit i'm under 13

semen on the belly reminds me of good times

Lol, she doesn't know you ever existed dude. Get help.

U2 did it before Radiohead in that album that starts with a Z or something.

People take Radiohead seriously?

He's playing along