How did you quit /b?

How did you quit /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13874456/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i finished smoking my cigarettes, reducing how much i smoked as i came close to my last pack then once i smoked my last cigarette, i just dont go to buy more and now i dont smoke anymore.

The patches. Gum sucks cuz you get addicted to the gum.

I didn't quit yet but am on hiatus. I tend to gradually increase my smoking from about 1 a day to 3 or 4 a day before I suddenly become disgusted by them once again. Finish the pack, stop cold turkey for a few weeks until I'm over it. Repeat. Been doing this for about 7 years with no end in the pattern foreseen yet.

Mouth fedora

literally went broke and friends wouldn't share

>smoked one cig
>didn't like it, so didn't smoke another
Does that count?

Here in Canada they're getting so expensive I have no choice but to quit. Fuck you Trudeau!

You have to want to stop. Was a few drags into my last cigarette before I just decided I was done. Don't give in the next three days and it's gravy from there.

By never starting in the first place

Currently 3 days without smoking.
Not by choice mind you, I'm just broke until Friday.
It's really not that bad, I have cravings sure but the stress isn't terrible

got blood poisoning (not from smoking) i had high fever for almost 2 weeks and was too weak to smoke... after the 2 weeks i thought to myself : fuck it. never touched a cigarette again

ever since I was a child i absolutely loved the smell of cigs and knew from that point on i was gonna be a smoker when older, can anyone else relate?

The government covers the cost of quitting smoking things. Its called the smoking cessation program and you can get covered once a year.

Allen Carr CD

Try not being a weak-willed faggot who must cave in to peer pressure and suck a simulated cock to satisfy your homosexual urges.

After 20 years of saying I'm gonna quit, I changed the way I looked at it.
I went from "I'm gonna quit," to "I don't want to smoke anymore." Quit cold turkey that day. It been nearly 2 years and no relapse.

Fucking liberal crybaby handouts. Sack up and quit without training wheels if you can't afford them and need my fucking taxes to do it for you.

Nigga I dont want to quit, smoking is fucking great. Prob gonna go try to buy a carton at native reserve for $15

I just keep smoking more so I never get cravings so I never feel like I need to quit..

It's a foolproof plan.

This.

Love the smell of cigs but not a smoker, so no.

Me with cigars, but smoke only on rare occasions

I tapered off from 5 or 6 cigs a day to 1. At that point, they started tasting horrible. That helped me make the final cut off. Haven't smoked in months now and hopefully won't again.

Hahahhaa How The Fuck Is Smoking Addiction Real Hahaha Nigga Just Dont Smoke Like Nigga Dont Buy Cigarettes Haha

and dont come at me with that "uhh i get withdrawals" fucking pussy if u cant quit smoking just kill urself my man

That's why the gum is great. Gives the same feel as a cig.

Its pretty fair. Just think of all those taxes smokers are paying for the privilege to smoke. $20 for 2 packs when most people smoke a pack a day.

If you quit something else at the same time as cigarettes, you have a better chance at quitting both things. I stopped eating meat.

Like Nigga How Is Getting Shot In The Hood A Thing Nigga LMAO Like Just Stop Being Nigger Thugs

Don't buy the native brand. Its like sucking on an a car exhaust pipe.

I'm pretty sure i'm still on Sup Forums

Simple got pregnant. Forced myself and boyfriend to give up to save money for the impending sproge.

Interesting tip, but I don't have anything else I'm addicted to.

Cringe

Sad that ur bf has to deal with a cunt like you

Do yourself a favor and flush it out.

By never even starting

Considering the sex he gets and knows its only temporary giving up he's not complaining, better than being a lonely fag like you

Stop drinking soda.

its a meme you dip

I replaced the addiction with something else. Everytime I wanted a cigarette I'd walk or get some other kind of exercise. Now I'm smoke free for 8 years, married, and still workout/live an active lifestyle.

I wanted to run better

You need to quit drinking as well. You know what I mean.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

I think it's more about making concurrent life changes than it is about about beating multiple addictions. You could try working out more or something, but it might only work with taking stuff away, not adding stuff.

I don't care.

false, its a well known meme and you suck at memes and you dont know shit about memes go kys my man

Lol why? Why not just have diet soda?

Everytime I craved a cig I thought about how it ages you in appearance.

I don't. And I eat very healthily

Diet soda is worse than regular soda. Read a book nigger

Heroin.

in

strawpoll.me/13874456/r

How do you quit Methadone?

>Diabetes
>Slight correlation with cancer way down the line

Hard choice

camel is love

Simply don't smoke anymore. Pure willpower, buddy.

Im not lonely you fat whale

Switch to swedish snus, the best way to stop this crap and keep enjoying a good nicotine kick without the awful smell.

Get locked up.

Those ones make you go blind? Mine only make me go impotent.

heh, ill never forget that night i smoked 5 boxes of camel blues in like 5 hours while fucked on meth, they're a good smoke but burn way too fast in my opinion

I'm not fat you dickcheese fucktard.

Same as Marlboro. They both contain butane.

Im not cheese you pervert.

Prove it miss fatty

stop

nicorette inhalers

They make me feel warm and uncomfortable.

I also can't chew gum multiple times in a row or experience the same.

By not being a disgusting, degenerate faggot and not starting int he first place.

I'm not a pervert you manchild.

vaping

By reducing my fagottory and the reality of wasting money and reducing my life expectancy.
>ex pat
>be 14 girls like guys who smoke
>get pussy
>smoke through the 90's like jd walker
>2000's, only fagots smoke
>quit
Age 39, I can breathe again
Smokers need the ovens

As soon as you prove you're not some slimball neckbeard craving human contact

as easy

Tried those recently and its like sucking air from a tiny straw. I tried them years ago and they were fine, you'd get little bits hitting your tongue.
Somethings wrong with the new ones.

I'm not a manchild you baby.
>.223

I'm surprised to see no one has mentioned vaping. Yeah a lot of the vaping community are wankers but it's tons healthier than smoking and I quit on my first try, right away.

Get a simple kit, research some good tasting juice. I've smoked a couple cigs since I quit a long time ago and they're nowhere near as satisfying and make me feel like shit. I barely even vape now.

I'm not a baby you geriatric!

I'm not weak of mind so I never started, just used it to smoke weed, don't even smoke weed any more

vape is for kids also stay from this shit

of course honey, don't let anybody tell you otherwise

I went to doctors and got a prescription drug called Varenicline (Champix). Absolutely brilliant. 12 weeks course and now cigarette free and no craving. Do not need nicotine substitute.
They do not contain nicotine. The active ingredient is varenicline tartrate. Champix works by reducing withdrawal symptoms, and by reducing the satisfying effects of smoking. When you puff on a cigarette, nicotine travels through your lungs, into your bloodstream and to your brain.

so true, best advice here, words are everything, saying "Im gonna quit" gives you the illusion that you will, but dont have to do it now. Truth is if ya want to quit, start now, right now

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON USELESS DEVICES AND INVENTIONS CRAFTED BY JEWS, IM TALKING ABOUT E-CIGS, NICOTINE PATCHES AND OTHER CRAP, THEY PREY ON WEAK MINDED PEOPLE LIKE WHO CANT QUIT SMOKING ON THEIR OWN, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, THE ONLY WAY TO QUIT SMOKING IS BY SIMPLY STOPPING SMOKING

How did you quit putting suppositories up your arse?

those people who say "i just stopped smoking, thats how" were never smokers, but posers to tried too hard to "be like everyone else".... are the worst

Blew that fuckers shoes off, haha wow.

Don't laugh at others misfortunes

Born again ex smokers are the absolute worse. Kill yourself.

its been a while since i lit up, lost my pack when i came home, its been about an hour.

Your boyfriends probably a cuc sissy

Finished the pack I had, threw it out, then quit cold turkey.

how long had you smoked?

i googled that s word and man im sorry you have to shove pills up your ass but i dont and never did so im not the right person to ask

Same here

It depends. I smoked a pack a day for 17 years. Towards the end of my smoking run, I was having negative health consequences, I didn't like that it was so damned expensive, and I had tried to stop a bunch of times previously.

The moment I steeled myself and decided to give it up for good (drinking, too), I was ready to go thru with it and suffer. Took a couple weeks before I started sleeping properly, but I'm glad I did it, and I think I'm tougher for having quit. The day I stopped was March 28, 2012.

I got T-boned on my motorcycle and was laid up in the hospital. by the time the painkillers wore off i realized that i hadnt had a smoke in three weeks ..I took that as a head start and never started up again