Sup Sup Forums looking to upgrade my current PC with a 1000 dollars budget , here are the specs

Sup Sup Forums looking to upgrade my current PC with a 1000 dollars budget , here are the specs

1 TB HDD
Nvidia gtx 750 Ti
intel i7-4790k
16 gb hyperx ram
Gigabyte B85M-DS3h

Your help will be gladly appreciated

>P.S. I dont like Amd

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139200&cm_re=600ww-_-17-139-200-_-Product
pcpartpicker.com/list/H6D4zM
coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooler/nepton-280l/
arctic.ac/us_en/accelero-hybrid-iii-120.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and 500w power supply

Personally, I would get a 500gb ssd and a gtx 1080 to be future proof. Extra cash would have to go toward new PSU or monitor.

Don't know whatt country you're buying from so i will go with US msrp.
Gtx 1080ti 800$
Power supply atleast 600 don't skimp (make sure its gold rated.)
And maybe a ssd if the budget can take it.

>Gigabyte B85M-DS3h

video card, more ram, bigger power supply. It's not a bad spec allready. Good mobo, and the cpu has a 11193 score with passmark. The PS may give you issues later on being so small. something like 750w or 1000w would be better. Preferably a good one.

As for video card, take a look. lots of good stuff out there

buy a 600w power supply-newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139200&cm_re=600ww-_-17-139-200-_-Product and a 1080 or 1080 ti. also a ssd if you want

eh... i'd say min. 750 to future proof. just out of habit. Also, refer to tom's hardware guide for reviews of quality.

Why don't you like AMD? They're king as far as performance/dollar goes

Not sure how that extra quote got in there but I blame moot

dont get a 750ti especially when you have a 1k budget stick with a i5 -6500 and a 1060 by msi and that should still be under 1k

With a 1000 dollar budget?..

Just buy a 1080 Ti, and maybe a bigger PSU to handle the larger card.

You literally need nothing else.

With an i7 and a 750 Ti. Your computer is bottle necked to all fuck. So just buy a new GPU and PSU, possibly a better motherboard too.

You're looking at about $850 all together.

Nigga all i gotta say is some good advice here ,a and here's mine; that 750 has gotta go.

-SSD min ~250GB, better ~500GB
-gtx1080/gtx1080ti
-good monitor
-possibly new PSU

you can buy a 1080ti and a 1TB 850 EVO SSD for that price, maybe a lil bit more

or replace the 1080ti for a 1080 and an SSD if you need it

pcpartpicker.com/list/H6D4zM

Here you go, user.

Op here

Its hot as shit in the Texas valley so would you guys add some sort of external cooling devices or maybe one for the cpu or the gpu? Im not sure on those either have never really tested liquid cooling vs Air Cooling

Thanks once again

most of your money should go on GPU search for good 1080ti deal rest of your money you can spend on certified power supply dont go lower than 500W but dont go fucking nuclear reactor.k
also whats your monitor?

your CPU and ram are fine. you'll notice the biggest improvements from bumping to an SSD and a new GPU.

Uhh except on the high end. Intel kicks ass in the 2-3 hundred dollar range

In the high end yeah but unless op wants to spend over $1500 on a processor alone he's probably better off with AMD

$100 build, granted I still need to get a decent GPU, but I doubt I'll get over $200.

Get on muh lvl scrubs.

Gtx 1080
600w PSU
Liquid cooling for CPU

Enjoy your gainz

coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-liquid-cooler/nepton-280l/ = CPU

arctic.ac/us_en/accelero-hybrid-iii-120.html = GPU

If your CPU temp is higher than 60C then try to change thermal paste if it doesnt work buy some new cooler that isnt intel stock
There really isnt that much difference between good air cooler and water-cooling system

Just grab a 1070 and maybe a ssd for comfort and your good to go. If you really what to get rid of those 1000 bucks get 16 more gb, a 1080. a ssd and a faster processor to be in the top of the upper crust.(you don't really need it tho)

What on earth do you need 34gb of ram for.

The same reason I need 2x hexa core CPUs, because why the shit not?

>Their budget is a negative growth.

celex.robinluo.net