What's this guy's problem?

What's this guy's problem?

small peepee

No fookin castle

all women he has access to have frozen vaginas

It's just an angsty old Bran doing what's best for the world, and nobody seems to agree.

SJW Snowflake

He voted for Hillary.

Experimental magic gone wrong.

He's a stark

Blue balls to the extreme

Manlet

He is fed up with trap threads

idk but its starts to pissing me off

He's dead, so he's just pissed he can't have sex

You need heart circulation/ blood flow to get a erection.

Nothing like cracking open a cold one, eh?

He feels that if DACA kids aren't responsible for the crimes of their parents than white people of today shouldn't be responsible for slavery that took place 200 years ago

He can grow a frost dong.

Someone shoved him from a window.

GOOD

I fucking tell you how it ends.

Those fucking white walkers just want to die and so they have to reach the ISLE OF FACES where the fucking power of the gay ass cunts of the forest is based.

They destroy it, westeros get cut in half, jon and dany die like many others die too, but their gay ass kid survives getting raised by Samwellcunt and guided by Tyrion.

Now fucking enjoy your gay ass last season.

Screencap this.

his world was invaded by useless negro's (humans) and now he has decided to correct the problem

I really hope that's not true, because it literally makes no sense. But with how the show is going now, it wouldn't surprise me.

It totally makes sense. They're created for war and they got banned away for thousands of fucking years.

I would be pissed, too. And btw. try to get thousands of miles south, when you are a white fucking icy strange looking wanker who literally would have been hunted like shit while going alone.

Dont forget the gay big ass wall with their freaking black clothed angry criminals.

>want to die
>better make sure I have all these dead guys to protect me so I don't get killed

blue balls

You're confusing LEGAL responsibility with the full weight of the US Justice system bearing down on your descendant of slave owners ass with "what people think". You're not legally responsible for what ancestors did, whether it was slavery or something else. DACA kids have to get their asses shipped to a country they don't even know or remember. A little different cupcake

Just want a hug, but nobody loves or even likes him. Poor, lonely guy.

bullshit. they can die just by walking up to Jon one by one and letting him slash at them with his valeeeerioaon steel sword

It's simple. They're conquerors. Just like the first men, like Dany, and like every other cunt that ever grew rich enough to amass an army. They know they can win and eliminate those fuck faces that drove them up North thousands of years ago... so they will. At least until Winter ends and they have to leave until the next long night.

Problem?

Nigger found

Underrated

he mite suffer from a napoleon complex

No user, I'll tell you how it should end.

Westeros falls into chaos, not one thing is resolved.

All at once the screen cuts to black, sopranos style.

The image of a young boy, caked in dirt fades into view, his eyes open, and he immediately starts crying, realizing the whole thing was a dream and his reality is far darker.

The shit zooms out and you can see he's chained up in a weathered wooden shed. Lying on a single twin sized mattress with no blanket, you can see his breath, he get into the fetal position for warmth.

A noise is heard outside, then you hear the lock of the door off screen snap open. A mobility scooter is heard, as well as heavy breathing.

The camera slowly zooms in on his cracked glasses, and on then you see the reflection of the door opening, then you see George RR Martin there, butt naked, on his mobility scooter. Floppy wiener and all. The boy begins to cry more.

You see George RR Martin pull the oxygen tube off his face, lick his lips and then say "ready for story time again?"

Screen cuts to black, credits roll.

>What's this guy's problem?

He's a faggot.

top kek, gold

Cause he's got all them teeth, and no tooth brush.

>What's this guy's problem?
racists didn't let him into the country and tried to keep him out with a wall

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT FOOKIN SEXTS

He's mad that he wasn't in the books