Just talk with mayu!

Just talk with mayu!

early thread edition

need a comfy thread? comfy thread

talk with mayu about your problems or good things user!

I slept with my new gf in my place and in morning i found her dead body next to me. I dont want to go to jail. What should i do now mayu?

Nah I'll just fuck her instead

i dont really know user, you should worry about her being dead more than if you are going to jail

try not to post lewd user

You know little cunt, i can lift a full-grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul.

arse

that's cool.

?

I don't care about people i kill. Thats too bad i think it's game over for me, but thanks for your reply mayu.

R8 me pls

10/10, mayu is too busy sucking dicks

sure user! have a nice day!

no

R8 me

Hello people. What is going on in this thread?

Why you ignorinme

i told you no

not sure i just want people to talk to! how are you today user

You will die alone

I'm getting older

Still living at home because of mental health issues and currently out of a job.

I need to get away from Sup Forums for a while. What should I do with my time?

Why are you such a cunt?

i know that user dont worry

get a part time, a new hobbie, try and go to a therapist

i dont know i try not to be one

if you like that shit tier waifu go check an artist called Nishi

Rate me I'm on the left

Wow, this is like a less cringy alice 3D thread. Im okay with this as long as you dont do that retarded stuttery shit.

huh? thank you?

you are welcome to stay user, how are you?

she's not my waifu. i never saw even the anime or games

but thank you very much for the recommendation

no.

Omg wtf is wrong with you?
Why is no your face word?
Do you even laugh?

>how are you
I go back to work in five minutes. Ask me in about 1hr and 35 minutes when im getting lit while driving out the parking lot el oh el.

How can you help anyone when you can't even type coherently?

well well well

what do we have here

a place to keep flags?

someone told me my english was like a 2yo, and i dont really care

sometimes, but it was not funny for me

oh well have a nice day at work!

It gets better when old dudes ravage my holes.

Cunt~

>doesn't know game
>doesn't know character
>avatarfags

And you expect these people to give you advice and to be honest? They would eat cyanide tablets if there was shimapan printed on it. Go get mental health help from someone who isn't also mentally ill themselves. This is what your therapist explained to you about "continuing the cycle and surrounding yourself with enabling persons"

why she got mega man arms

kek

Niiice. I'm cumming for you Maya!

haha

i dont really want to give advice to anyone, i just want to talk with someone but apparently is a hard thing to do right now, everyone is too busy posting traps and other type of stuff

Thats a very good question.

OOOOOOOOO

WHO LIVES IN A COLONY UNDER THE SEA?

PUERTO RICO!

Why the fuck are posting those flags you faggot. It's a bad flag for this thread.

>posting traps
Nice generalization, you cunt. People don't owe you anything, and for that matter, you're a joke in the avatar community. Everyone thinks you're a retard. Everyone here in Sup Forums passes your thread unless they want to fuck with you. Why? Because you're useless. You're just as bad as trap threads, you're like a shitty friend that doesn't know when they've overstayed a welcome. I know you're trying to be Alice, and the only reason he has orbiters is because he shows his faggot trap asshole on cam. Show tits, balls or fuck off because you are nothing and will never BE anything but a sad basement dweller begging endlessly for attention.

eat a fat dick

Fake haha, cunt

Im gonna cry. Be nice to each other people.

>avatar community

man, i know all the things you said in here. and i get it, but, "avatar community" i'm not part of any of that, so, nice generalization.

have a nice day

you are starting to be funny, good job user making me laugh is not a easy task

this is now a flag thread, post flags

i'm just getting tired of people talking about alice alice alice alice, i dont hold anything against her, but you guys are having a tunel vision on that threads

Mayu-chan, how are you?

Sadly they are obsessed
Traps make anons retarded

hello hello i'm alright, reading and talking here on the thread, yourself?

po-tay-to po-tah-to, same cancer

I most certainly am fine, but now i have to go, see you on the next thread!

finally something different
sadly yeah.

oh alright have a nice day!