I have gained controlled over this german SJWs tumblr blog. Dubs decide what i post

I have gained controlled over this german SJWs tumblr blog. Dubs decide what i post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJEYplQzXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Write vote for the afd and that the green party is the secret nazi party of germany, kek

>People with self-destructive tendencies are too selfish to realize they should be saving others from oppression, like me

talk about your feelings

"Jede Ethnie dieser Welt hat mindestens einmal an einer anderen Ethnie Genozid begangen. Es ist kein Privileg der Weißen. Dies zu Verneinen ist die kranke Form der "Political Correctness", somit gelogen. Jede nicht-weiße Ethnie dieser Welt lacht sich kaputt über die Selbstgeißelung der Weißen und nutzt diese zu seinem Vorteil aus."

"Every ethnic group in this world has committed genocide at least once on a different ethnic group. It's not a white man's privilege. To deny this is the sick form of "political correctness", thus lying. Every non-white ethnic group in this world laughs out loud at the self-flagellation of the whites and exploits it to its advantage."

Rolling

Reroll

roll

Nigger Nazi cock is what I love

>Nigger Nazi cock is what I love
WINRAR

nice win

>Everyone's been bad, so we shouldn't worry about being the worst

Post this

GIVE US THE TREASURE OP

Or this

Nazi Germany shall rise again from the muslim dirt and rule Europa once more

Nazi dubs have spoken!

For the love of god, deliver

C'MON PUNK POST IT. MAKE IT ON A IMAGE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

JOSH-LUKAS.TUMBLR

What a shit fucking win. Something a 12 year old would say. Everybody would know right away that it's not the owner of the blog who posted it.

Just something simple and sweet.

"Heil Hitler!" With Hitler on a podium doing the salute

reroll

yeha and how would u know?

reroll but also adding on an > (◡‿◡)

What about starting a new hashtag like
#cutforwomen
#vomitforrapevictims

i can feel the dubs coursing through me

"studies show that most rape victims enjoy the sex, and masturbate to it later. should rape remain a crime?"

reblog iq gaps

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJEYplQzXU

Post evidence of IQ differences between races and a list of white inventions.

This

Reroll

this. holy fuck thats gold

Burn All Niggers

Not an ideal quote but the 88 dubs is appropriate

Fuck all Queers