How is it possible that a music group can make such fantastic music...

How is it possible that a music group can make such fantastic music, then a decade later turn around and squeeze out such a steaming pile of shit?

>Music group

Are you a fucking moron?

Ups and downs happen. Doesn't even take a decade, just look at Ride for instance.

Demon Days isn't even good, the second track sounds like horse shit

hot opinions below
>fantastic music
demon days is a mediocre shitshow of an album that lacks any consistency

Well I wouldn't exactly call them a band

Last Living Souls is nice though.

hey user, here's a strange idea...

what if they were NEVER good, and you are just blinded by nostalgia??

Same reason this was great and revolution radio was dogshit

It's literally one guy. You know the animated cartoons aren't real right?

Demon Days has a pretty consistent mood, much darker and starker than the S/T. It's part of the reason why I hate DARE actually, it's the only song on the album you could cut and lose nothing of value because of that cohesive, dreary mood.

To be fair, not a lot of albums are built for consistency anymore. They're just compiled collections of singles which were intended to be streamed or downloaded individually

Ah yes, that one guy. That one, single, solitary individual. doing all of it

>Actual Members
>Live members

Wow, amazing, I didn't know it was possible to be this fucking stupid and yet hear you are, proving it right before my very eyes.

Its a really mid-heavy album

>hear you are

>"it's literally one guy"
>"literally one"
>actual members: 2 guys
>implying 1=2
now who's the retard?

>The illustrator helps produce the music

Amazing display of cognitive abilities you fucking mongoloid.

>I'm wrong so I'm going to correct his typo

Nice try, you dumb piece of shit. You're still a massive retard.

>Anime

Ah yes, that one guy. Who sometimes sounds like Snoop, and sometimes sounds like Yukimi Nagano, and sometimes sounds like the guys from De La Soul. That one guy

>Not knowing what a "featured artist" is

When 99% of your cast list is "featured artist" (many of whom do more than a song or two), I wouldn't exactly call the group a band.
see my previous statement I understand this is hard for you, but keep trying and you'll make a coherent point one of these times

It's not a fucking group you idiot. It's one guy. Is DJ Shadow a "Group" because he had contributors on his tracks? No. Fuck this isn't that hard to understand.

Not that user, but maybe scan over your post before you post it.

he literally just showed you proof. explain to me how you can still say that all of the music is made by one guy

DJ Shadow is a single person, who "groups" with other musical people in order to produce musical content. This group of musical people is sometimes referred to as a "musical group"

>nice try you dumb piece of shit
Can't address the point, so you attack the person who made it? Ad hominim much?

How the fuck do you know this little? DO you seriously not know the fucking difference between a studio member and a live member? You're on a fucking music forum. Educate yourself for fucks sake.

When Damon will learn that he can't make good music without Dave, Alex and Coxon?

>muh logical fallacies

What's it like being 13?

but, he's right ya know. His age doesn't really change that

It's a collaborative effort with tons of different musicians in each iteration of the band.

How is it surprising that Albarn would put out a dud eventually? Honestly I'm surprised plastic beach turned out as good as it did.

>Plastic Beach
>Good

I was gonna just browse some Sup Forums before bed to some nice albums.

Fuck all you guys to be honest. If you decide to critique my taste for whatever reason I'd just like you to go over the first 2 sentences again.

inb4 > muh higher moral ground

fuck you.

Damon got either too greedy or cocky and tried doing all the production by himself instead of letting better producers do the bulk the work

Most of those "live members" played for the albums. Damon can't do shit on his own.

>music forum
>music forum
>music forum
>music forum

>tfw I liked most of the songs on Humanz
I'm such a fucking pleb

>anime with music references
retarded

speaking of 13, this is blur's best album