Why does your country allow women to drive?

Why does your country allow women to drive?

Give me 1 (one) good reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Camel
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24323934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is your mom going to pick you up from school when you are 8 years old if she can't drive?

because they are human beings and deserve the same rights as men

>They believe they have rights and stop crying for liberation
>Seems a bit Shia esque to prohibit something which Aisha did

Kek

>It allows women to work as well. This will do wonders to the economy which is largely dependant on the 30-40 year old male
>So America wouldn't invade you for Oi-Human Rights Abuse.

top kek

because we are not a retarded medieval society for many centuries now
when will you catch up

>Seems a bit Shia esque to prohibit something which Aisha did

I genuinly didn't know they had cars 1400 years ago. thanks for the info desu

>Progress
>Giving women equal rights

Choose one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Camel

I think we both have heard of a little thing called Qiyas/Ijma.

see

It's way more convenient. What if you need a ride badly, and half of the people are barred from driving? I'd be absolutely fucked as a kid if my female family members couldn't drive.

Here womens can't even change a tire

>Progress
>Chimping out at every behaviour you see
choose one my medieval brute friend

i hope you'll get jailed for using haramboard

You think american women can change tires ?

They tend to be safe and careful drivers.

Why not, actually?
Anything is permitted unless expressly forbidden. Why would you go and forbid such a thing, really?
It's like the UAE saying that poppy seeds on bread rolls are grounds for imprisonment.

>Why does your country allow women to drive?
Because I don't want to spend pointless hours in stores that I fucking hate to watch my wife smell every fucking bottle of fucking shampoo and carefully read every fucking label of every fucking beauty product in the fucking store.
>INB4 u mad bro

wasn't it blocked in russia as well?

>just about every time I've almost been ran over by someone its a woman driving the vehicle

They arent the best at driving thats for sure.

so your answer is because women are retards you allow them to drive? nice "logic" ameritards friends

>It's like the UAE saying that poppy seeds on bread rolls are grounds for imprisonment.
>Arabs have never had poppy seed muffins or cakes
They haven't even lived.

Tradition

My country allows people from your country to drive, and you're having more accidents than the local drivers and than most countries, women or men. Why are you even allowed to drive?

nothing is blocked in Russia if you are not retarded.

Gulfie embassies need to pay their parking and speeding fines. I know there's no way to force them but it's just basic decency.

why do you allow people from his country to exist on your land in the first place

why the fuck are you asking ME about Your countrie's regulations? I'm not your prime minister austrafag

hey i don't see your women complaining about us in bahrain, saudis fuck them like crazy, they love saudi cock

> sauditards in russia
well meme'd, my comrade. the only non-moderate muslims we have are fucking chechens.

If you look at the male:female ratio on yours and his country then I can conclude it's desperation.

Women are actually people

I really don't know
Are French cuties able to change a tire?

We civilized nations have studied this and the DNA doesn't lie. They are actually human beings. themoaryouknow.jpg

nice meme
>russian reading comprehension

>We civilized nations
I literally died laughing here. couldn't continue reading sorry leaf

>being this deluded

Really man? You're gonna try to get one on him through someone else's cock in some random woman's vagina?

That's pretty weak desu and I got no particular love for Russia except their hockey players

Give me 1 (one) good reason that Saudis should be allowed to drive.

n-no user you don't understand! it's not actually haram to look at the neked wemen if they are not muslim!

> this is what happens when you only allow mizzlim men to drive

>Give me 1 (one) good reason that Saudis should be allowed to drive.
the only thing this proves is that we don't eat as much as you fat fucks do.

Give me a single reason the civilized world should allow Saudi Arabia to exist?

Because our leaders allow them too?

>implying you can do anything about it

leaves aren't fat, 'muricans are. also
> you won't have obesity epidemy if you only have oil to eat

>implying Japan, India, and Argentina are fat

I hope oil becomes obsolete and your meme country collapsed.

you got me here. can't find a single proper reason.
deus vult

Why is this """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" such utter trash? It's like "people" who live there aren't even human.

>having a home, electricity and medical equipments.

you do realize people like this will be homeless in canada and america right?

Wahabism is degenerate

I suggest you read The Dog and the Wolf by Aesop.

look at that girl in the left down corner. i feel so bad for her, I hope she escapes this shithole when she grows up and find a caring human who treats women not like an ape

Aren't Saudis actually higher up on the fatty list than Americans?

> wrapping your wife in a trashbag
try again

shut the fuck up smelling sand nigger

>korea

eat dog

Why did your country allow your mother to give birth to you?

the amount of butthurt this saudi causes is pretty funny, seen him trolling on Sup Forums as well

>Satan
>liking Saudi Arabia

of course

They have a hilariously high rate of diabetes along with the rest of ME

If women drive, their ovaries get damaged. That's one way of controlling population growth.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24323934

t. Literal caveman

Why does your country not allow women to drive?

Give me 1 (one) good reason.

All traffic accidents are caused by women and Poles.

try again

Your image does not disprove what I said.

Because there is z e r o evidence that women are inferior. They deserve the same rights.

Women cause more smaller non-lethal accidents.

You mean besides physically, intellectually and emotionally.

most accidents caused by women are not reported due to neckbeards like yourself white knighting

>going full folio hat over women driving
wew.

imagine being so self-unconfident you have to forbid a group of people to do simple things on governmental level because it triggers you

>imagine being so self-unconfident you have to forbid a group of people to do simple things on governmental level because it triggers you

imagine being so self-unconfident you have to forbid a group of people to do simple things on governmental level because it triggers you

school is not a mosque, show off your religion somewhere else

The sheikh is waiting for his kebab sandniger close the phone
hahahahahahahahah

She looks fugly though

Because they are in far less traffic accidents

and it doesn't make her less human

Saudi Arabia has the worst record on car accidents, yet women are forbidden from driving.

Really gets the noggin joggin'.

>They tend to be safe
>women on the road
>safe

exactly, so why allow women to drive and cause this stat to treble?

Should just switch back to nothing but camels tbqh, Muslims can't seem to handle vehicles properly.

so mummy can drive to buy me fried chicken from Jollibee

I like this new type of banter.

And you are actually true. Woman are very bad drivers. They dont want to take risks, often slowing down traffic significantly, forcing impatient males to risk much more by overtaking.

They have absolutely no sence of orientation, they would be ethernally lost without modern mans technologies like gps.

They re unable to back and often even park their car properly.

Personally whenever i see woman behind wheel, i always expect they to crash into anything around and keep my distance.

And the biggest risks are gold digging stacies who got recently gifted brand new bmw from their ugly old bussiness man.

Lets implement ban on females having same rights as males. They more than often turn absolutely retarded and hedoistic when no firm males hand holds their chains!

Installah brothers!

Saudi is cancer, your shithead KANGZ ruined Lakemba

Your men can't drive anyway
Isn't it about time for you to get blown up by some houthi drugged up 12 year old in your Abrams, you shitskin beheader cunt

i googled "stroke medicine" and found this. Have some user it'll help you.

go fuck your goat of a mother, Ahmed

Yes actually. They're dumb as shit too which explains the post your responding to.

>Saudis need medicine to stroke themselves

i wasn't sure at first but now... yup, you're having a stroke

tell me how you feel when saudis invade your country every summer and literally shit on it

You'll be back to riding camels and shitting in the desert when your oil runs out. Don't forget that.

why not?

done, mods please close this

I feel a mix of pity and disgust, whenever I see the face of a hairy sandnigger. Now you answer my question:

How many eleven year old boys did you rape on your way to the farm, Ahmed?

>tfw shitskins trying hard to banter 1st world.

>mods please close this
umm, you know what to do, right

so? we're still riding camels and shitting in the desert, do you think this is somehow a problem or something?

Because,our Japanese are not islamic.

Funny parking videos on youtube.