Please help

Please help.

What is the best toothpaste?

Bleach. Whitens them right up.

this

Hint: going to the dentist is better than finding toothpaste that's marginally better than other toothpastes.

take something with flouride user, but if thats your teeth youre already fucked

i feel ya

i travel in my work and it did a number on my teeth, im already looking at tooth implants because i know thats how its gonna end

im being paid shitloads thou soo all i worry about is the pain after the procedure

>if pic related
You need a dentist. No toothpaste will solve that problem. Anything bought through a conventional market (Walmart, Winco, Albertsons, Cosco, etc.) will sell sub par product. You will have to google what you need/like because different formulas react differently to people. I can't stand shit with a certain chemical because it reacts to my gums and leaves a nasty film on them.

Google dental bonding. Thank me later.

that rope looks a bit thick to be used for flossing

See a dentist he can fix it.

step 1 go dentist get filling
step 2 use baking soda in moderation
step 3 kill yourself you fucking degenerate

I was like bait

But then name file says 2017

i never got the baking soda part, whats that for?

Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting enamel

It's the base ingredient for toothpaste. Good for teeth.

Not eating sugary plague inducing foods

ah... like a teeth whitening trick

thanks

oh and dont worry this isnt a quick way to kill yourself (just google it) but i wouldnt be surprised if you did it anyway you waste of wank anyway yeah clean your fucking teeth

They want about $10000 and I don't have that kind of money.

I do drink a LOT of pop...

The best toothpaste is to have all of your teeth replaced by crowns.

Dentists should fucking market crowns as cybernetic upgrades. They don't rot, they don't chip, they are better than real teeth in every way, they just cost money.

I've got several of my teeth replaced by crowns and i didn't even need to for all but one of them. They're fucking awesome.

im looking into doing just that, but im unsure what to go for there are so many different options

you had titanium screws? did you go for the minis or the standard?

also what did set you back?

which one did you get?

You can do paymemt plans and pay little by little over time

$10k for what? you can get em to scrape your teeth clean for a couple hundred bucks

i think its beyond the enamel

also OP obviously has fear of cost and dentists

how does that even happen? I don't have the best dental hygiene, and I get plaque/tartar/calculus like a motherfucker, but I can just pay the dentist to have his girl scrape it off

a time machine

my knowledge about dental issues is pretty limited to say the least

yet we had some dude in my class and his saliva was defect so it gradually fucked up his teeth

could be things like that

yet some peps have ultra strong teeth for no reason, but its important to remember this shit is individual

True story, ate out a girls ass, two days later had massive bacterial infection in my mouth. Dentist said I essentially had trench mouth.

They got it all cleaned up and been on antibiotics, but now my gums and pallette are all fucked up.

Lesson learned, don't eat ass.

gee, who would've thought that sticking your tongue up another person's asshole would be a bad idea?

Dentists are the biggest ripoff in medicine.
And why thenfuck insurance only pays for 1/2 a root canal. Still paying a grand out of your own pocket. For what? Basically an oversized filling.

That looks painful, holy shit. Too bad getting that shit fixed will leave you broke. It's a shame really, insurance fucking sucks for dental.

but do they feel like real teeth? or are they weird and you feel like they dont fit in your mouth?

They take an impression of your tooth, compare it to your history of impressions and xrays and custom carve the tooth, and then when they put it in, they shave it to a comfort fit with your other jaw. It feels indistinguishable.

>10k
What the fuck? You could get a crown without insurance for $1500-$3000 and a root canal for $800 if needed as well.
Or just go down to Mexico and spend $1000 total.