Share pics/vids from burning man

share pics/vids from burning man

Bump

The important thing here is that the Voyager 1 is travelling 38,000 miles per hour. The Equator is 24,874 miles pole to pole. With that math, how long would it take the voyager 1 to go 24,874 miles, and how did you figure it?

Dude on the right is actually my uncle Mark. We were high on LSD when I snapped this pic. I wish this never happened and I've lost all respect for the man.

my dick smells funny today

SI

Why did you lose respect for him? Is he still married or something?

the burned man

39.27473684211 minutes
im stoned tho so idk

Good game too bad no squeakuel

My nigga

Most people don't have sex on lsd. I doubt your claim has a shred of truth.

Father of Dragons?

Having sex on lsd is the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. That feeling when you know you're about to cum, that buildup lasts forever and when it finally happens you literally can't control your body.

>virgin alert

>Dude on the right is actually my uncle Mark. We were high on LSD when I snapped this pic. I wish this never happened and I've lost all respect for the man.
Why user?

Bullshit, it's my uncle Dave and we were high on ecstasy

Shut up both of you. It's my great grand cousin's neighbor and he was high on vitamin gummies

PAOST PICS YOU
FUCKIN ASSWHORELS!!!

it was really fucking shit this year to be honest

Thats what everyone that hasnt ever taken LSD says

You're all fucking liars! His name is Terry, he's from Hartlepool and he installed some fucking guttering for me in 1997.

That's not burning man you dumb fuck, look at the water. Clearly beach shot

Horseshit, that's my sister being banged by our neighbor. We call him uncle Tim :)

Cross-multiplication
39:16 minutes

The important thing here is that the Voyager 1 is travelling 38,000 miles per hour. The Equator is 24,874 miles pole to pole. With that math, how long would it take the voyager 1 to go 24,874 miles, and how did you figure it?

That's because it's soul has been ripped out.

You have been visited by the panty dropper.

lies! it's my second cousin Kevin, he lives in Hastings and works as a landscape artist.

kek thx mate

The important thing here is that the Voyager 1 is travelling 38,000 miles per hour. The Equator is 24,874 miles pole to pole. With that math, how long would it take the voyager 1 to go 24,874 miles, and how did you figure it?..

Lying, faggot, no-acid-taking fuckbean, that's all utter, utter fucking nonsense.

More lies it's my Mom and she works as a food taster.

>food taster

sure dude, that explains the stains, huh?

The important thing here is that the Voyager 1 is travelling 38,000 miles per hour. The Equator is 24,874 miles pole to pole. With that math, how long would it take the voyager 1 to go 24,874 miles, and how did you figure it?.

She eats chips

More important thought

Oh, it's salty alright - but it ain't chips.

Great Photo !!

They are Doritos. STOP ATTACKING ME

Oh, my bad - I thought they were mini-pretzels, Super salty.

Thats a photo of my dad he will fight you.

here

?