Weather modification is possible

Weather modification is possible. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

It's been banned by the UN for warfare but really it would be next to impossible for someone to know that weather has been changed artificially. Who is with me that with the current political climate these Hurricanes are man-made maliciously?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phased_array
money.cnn.com/2017/08/25/news/arctic-ice-tanker-ship/index.html
skepticalscience.com/human-co2-smaller-than-natural-emissions.htm
skepticalscience.com/volcanoes-and-global-warming.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-volcanoes-or-humans/
climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/which-emits-more-carbon-dioxide-volcanoes-or-human-activities
abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/06/28/3255476.htm
snopes.com/volcano-carbon-emissions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course it's possible but not to that degree
if it were, and we assume that someone else but the US also has this technology, whom are they attacking in such a manner in return? what is their goal, how do they benefit?
your thesis needs more flesh on its bone.

Jews. Jews. Jews.

Cue the world order conspiracy bullshit.

>but not to that degree
>I base this hypothesis with absolutely nothing|

Gonna need more than that user.

>welcome to 80 years ago

lol@ everyone who's this far behind

>of course it's possible but not to that degree
yeah guys, take my word for it, someone who doesn't know shit fuck all, please accept my own personal limitations as fact, pls.

Every flow, energy system, rotation is under full control, globally. Weather control has existed since modern meteorolgy has existed- the meteorology industry was created to "forecast" the results of various methods of control for us, the lay people. Back then, weather control was not so complete, so weather forecasts were often wrong. Since the 1990s, the technology and science behind weather control has exploded with another steep curve occurring in 2000s. Now, there are directed energy weapons ie. antenna farms of massice acreage and effective radiated power outputs, hundreds of installations on every continent. These are basically enormous fields of ionospheric exciting microwaves (in a phased array) and particle beam weapons. USAF and Navy are primary purveyors of the program (globally) and nations do not nessecarily compete with each other with these black projects, they cooperate. Because of agreements like the UN resonution, the each nation has a tendency to 'punish' it's own people.

tl;dr all the weather is controlled to a high degree and has been for decades. Energy weapons and non-stop aerosol releases are primary means of controlling atmpospheric energy.

ttl;dr they control the weather and only bad weather is happening. put it together.

Since the early 1990s control has ramped

Pretty sure the us army has a not too small geo-engineering budget. I'm don't know what they're doing though.

>yeah take MY opinion as fact instead!

haarp and jews haarp and jews haarp and jews haarp and jews

Ever wonder how HAARP like installations steer their beams?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phased_array

Ever see those rippled altocumulus clouds that look like the .gif in that article? They're radio clouds.

It's really not a hard concept. Put something for water to condense on and add heat once it has. Boom. storm.

Please everyone, get familiar with plasma physics. Get familiar with the earth's ionosphere. Look up things like "plasma antennas" and how the ionosphere can be artificially plasmafied to serve as a giant reflective antenna that accepts radio energy from one area on the ground and can focus on another area thousands of miles away..

...just basic plasma physics.....

And you have a degree in which science to be able to interpret all of this correctly?

All UN countries are being tested on. Weather warfare was outlawed, but it's perfectly acceptable for a government to test it on their own country. California's drought was a weather test. Hurricane Harvey is yet another one. Brainwashed Americans don't have a single clue that they are being poisoned by air, water and food.

How come on any thread like this theres all these people who come seemingly out of nowhere and spray buzzwords all over the thread?

>spray buzzwords
You know you're stupid when scientific terminology is interpreted by the a standard moron as "buzzwords".

I'm not that user. But anyone who was born in the 90s or before who isn't a complete fucking braindead zombie can see it just by watching the skies, especially in Cali.

>takes natural event
>claims mankind made it to destroy mankind

pleb detected

lets notforget the tornado in OK that killed Tim Samaras

He found ELF vibrations that occur when a tornado occurs or is going to occur allowing with the equipment, a 15 minute advance warning of a tornado, unfortunately everyone involved was killed when a tornado (that broke the wind speed record but was swept under the rug suspiciously and bumped from an EF5 to an EF3 "because it caused no damage" which is suspicous because that's not how the rating system works.) made an unnatural turn at highway speeds (most supercells with this much energy, that ive ever seen my whole life here) go at about 20-30 mph because of the intense rotation they tend to stall out in an area grinding away, this was a triple vortex tornado within a several mile wide wall cloud that the fucking thing brought down with it causing 100mph sheer winds miles away from the actual tornado. It was fucking massive and unlike anything I've ever seen.
A lot of speculation about that one.

This is what I'm talking about specifically.

>hur dur tornado is natural guys
>people would never use weapons against people

He has a Ph.d in faggotry, with a BS in pederasty

You fucking idiots would rather believe in weather modification like some Bond villain, than admit climate change is biting you on your overweight ass!

Is that because you think you can bomb your way out of it by killing the bad guy doing the modding? You fucking gobshite!

that's why it's such a powerful weapon, it's literally idiot proof, it's not even difficult to do, they've been trying to do it since they started monitoring the weather, im not kidding, we live in a world of laser beams and microwave guns to repel protesters that can be amped up to cook people shooting at tanks. You can heat up a cloud guys.

>everything I don't understand is fiction
>if it isn't on CNN it's fake

So true, they can wipe out an entire country's food, or even population and nobody will know they're being attacked.

Double dubs and a trip is undeniable.

Undeniably got his head up his ass with normalcy bias.
>if the news doesn't talk about it it's not true!!! reeeeeee

How's it feel to be the 33%? You know when you sit down anywhere, the person on either side of you thinks you are autistic, right?

So in this day and age it's crazy to assume a tornado is natural. It's got to be man made when it happens. Ok.

>watching the skies, especially in Cali.
how many skies can YOU see with the bare eye?

>Using autism as an insult
you do know autistic people dominate all fields of mathematics and physics in the US? Congrats on being a copy of a copy of a copy of a total moron.

we can definately create earthquakes, well north korea can, we're banned from testing. hahahaha

Do not go to the FEMA camps

>never heard the term "cloudy skies"
>trying to make a valid point
try again, kiddo

Hey kid, at least you have no illusion as to what you are. Enjoy that 33% lifestyle.

This some serious tin foil hat shit

I know autistic people that got free rides to the most prestigious colleges in the world, and now make more money than you or I will probably ever see. Congrats once again on being a total moron. Try again, please.

military weather modification has been declassified for decades. You have no excuse other than being retarded. Stick to what you're good at, counter strike, fapping and eating taco bell.

I think natural disasters have always caused people to look for higher explanations.

Both claims, "God is angry" and "the Jews are trying to scare us", seem to be perfectly in line with the general tendency of people to assign blame to things that are out of their control.

>he's never heard the phrase "phased array" and thinks it's sci-fi.

Or, you know, maybe it's the millions of metric tons of CO2 and Methane we are globally pumping into the atmosphere. As a result, earth retains more heat, it changes the weather dynamics. Man, you people are astoundingly stupid.

People talking about arrays of lasers and radio waves? Absolute lunacy.

relative to what the earth spews out on it's own we're not doing much.

fag

this.

Fuck you're stupid

Are you a special kind of retarded OP?

No u

I agree with both things!

>

>so how about that melting arctic? who wants to pay taxes to the jews as remediation?
For the happy goyim that only believe it if it's on CNN
money.cnn.com/2017/08/25/news/arctic-ice-tanker-ship/index.html

Sweet, after about 50 years of artificial heating, the cheap sought after artic shipping passage to asia is almost ready.

Yep.

Says the dumbass claiming or st least agreeing that these hurricanes are man made and there's a massive global conspiracy for the United States to manipulate the weather for.. gain? I don't even remember what you said their end game supposedly was but I'm confident it was retarded and nonsensical.

Now, who is stupid again?

>from space

anyone else thinking what im thinking? jews got their hands on this weather changing device now are fucking shit up?

It's still you.

Yea but they balance each other out and our emissions have thrown that balance out of whack. Read something sometime.

skepticalscience.com/human-co2-smaller-than-natural-emissions.htm

who cares, honesty what the fuck are a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums ganna do about it......

say it was all true....what the flying fuck are you all ganna do except wine a little and let the thread die?

talk about it and trigger braindead morons like you who are furious at them for disturbing his idiot sleep, what else?

If you want my opinion it has fuckall to do with carbon emissions, those are just easy to tax, it has to do with the fact we're decertifying the planet at an insane rate, look at heavily populated countries, not a spot of forest anywhere, look underwater, dead. Nothing but water unless you go into the very center of the ocean, then it's covered in trash in a lot of places, further blocking the sun and killing more sea life, preventing any CO from being absorbed.

for what purpose?

asked you what you are ganna do and you ad hominem me.

further cementing that you are really part of the problem anyway. Because if they did manipulate weather for whatever purpose you would just sit on Sup Forums and say 'that's not fair'

That article was written by someone living in a god damn fish bowl I swear.
It's so incomplete it's basically lying.

Large volcanos release more CO2 than man has in our existence. I guarantee that CO2 isn't the problem.

Look at the sidewalk, now multiply that over all areas populated by humans. that ground can no longer absorb gasses or even water anymore, the wells get harder to fill, the air gets stinky and it's not the carbon that's killing the green stuff that separate Cs and Os

This would be a hell of a lot more environmentally friendly than nuclear warheads

Not only did I ad hominem your incredibly stupid ass, but I answered your question too!

2 for 1 you blithering idiot!

>nutcase who listens to Alex Jones unironically

Says the fucking guy who believes the government has fucking hurricane machines. Drink bleach.

Functioning autists do. Severe autists do not. There's aspergers and then there's "I take every box out of the cupboard and tear it to pieces while smacking myself in the head and shouting half words"

but it's not something that could have been made by usa. cause it also touched many island before hitting florida

Not everyone is a genius ya know.

What did the sign in this gif originally say?

>machines
>device

It's kind of funny to watch these people try to rationalize technological stratgem. Wow guys, don't hurt yourselves now, watch some Netflix.

that's a fine automobile

Except that just isn't true. It is demonstrably wrong that volcanoes emit more CO2 than produced by humans:

skepticalscience.com/volcanoes-and-global-warming.htm
scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-volcanoes-or-humans/
climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/which-emits-more-carbon-dioxide-volcanoes-or-human-activities
abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/06/28/3255476.htm
snopes.com/volcano-carbon-emissions/

In fact, human emissions are about 100x greater.

Why are you saying stuff that isn't true?

>This country is at war with itself
>because we're not one big happy family
>We've had to question whether national tragedies were done by our own people
>You really think our own wouldn't also control weather patterns to create an artificial catastrophe?
>What is to be gained is money.
>Gas, water, emergency supplies of many variations, medical supplies, you name it and someone has money in it an becomes a potential suspect.
>the question isn't "what is to be gained?"
>it's "what ISN'T to be gained?"

To what end. And this is the type of thing that if true would not be possible to hide for that long.

Just curious. The "reasons" for these theories is often flimsy.

UHHHH
I believe it was china that created artificial rain to ensure clear skies for the Olympics one year.
I believe it has something to do with detonating hydrogen bombs at high altitudes or maybe somehow manipulating the ionosphere.

Fair enough, I could be wrong.
But China actually did that shit.
Look it up
Beijing Olympics.

>that 1 freeze frame before repeat
it would have been a perfect gif

You're not implying they were murdered by the government with a giant tornado...

"Oh that's a very big storm... I wonder what caused it..."