Why do niggers give their kids retarded ass names and fuck their life up from the get go? Little nigglets...

Why do niggers give their kids retarded ass names and fuck their life up from the get go? Little nigglets, upon being born, should be given a normal-ass two syllable name from the bible, so they are at least somewhat employable on the off chance they develop any marketable skills.

Name their asses after shit they can't afford

Lexus
Diamond
Phone bill
Milk

>Phone bill
>Milk

Mercedes
Rent

> Propecia

Must be bald for life.

They don't

At least most of them don't

Not all blacks just niggers.

Who the fuck made this fucking half ass'd chart?

If you are gonna 'Tie' the 6th position then fucking make the next one to them the 7th.

Lord have mercy and give me patience because if I get strenght I'm gonna kill me some niggas.

why do faggots lie on the internet?

you've never met or heard of a single nigger with those names

Propecia? Isn't that a drug?

so is newport

>from the bible
you were doing so good but you had to ruin it

i think michael might be the only biblical name on that fake ass bullshit. pic related, it's you

Read first Freakonomics addition. Chapter 5 if I recall.

>Sinutab

lost it.

gayfag here
My husband wanted to name our firstborn son "Maple"
MAPLE?! Fucking MAPLE?!?!

God damnit I about lost my shit.

>"NO, we're giving him a good traditional Christian name that everyone knows immediately how to spell and the fact that he's a fucking boy. We're naming him after your father Charles, end of story."

eh i could maybe see maple as a girl's name

>a good traditional Christian name
that's not the only alternative to a completely retarded name. my friend is named Dayn. it just has to sound like a name there doesn't have to be 5 other kids at his school with the same name so they start calling each other by their last name.

AYYY HOW WE NAME DAT LIL NIGRESS?

I GIVE NO FUCKS NAME THE LITTLE BITCH ANYTHANG U WANT I DON GIV NO FUCK

WHAT THEM PILLS CALLED U TAKE FOR UR BALD HEAD? PROPECIA UR SOME SHIT?

YEA NIGGA

AIGHT WE GONA CALL HER PROPECIA

Bread
Juice

Actually my dad named me Roberto. But I still get shot from racist blacks saying
>Why are you black with a Mexican name?
And
>This isn't your country you need to get out
Fuck niggers. If I was white I'd be the biggest racist in Virginia

>Newport

>be me
>be named John
>call to make reservation
>"Thank you for calling Fancy Restaurant, this is Susan."
>"Susan, This is John Smith. I'd like to make a reservation for two tonight at 6pm"
>"Certainly Mr. Smith, We look forward to seeing you this evening."

>be me
>be Dayn
>have stupid parents who need to have a speshul little snowflake baby name
>cant spell Dane normally

>If I was white I'd be the biggest racist in Virginia
sounds like you might be

This. Dane is fine. Dayn is retarded and looks trashy, just like names always do when the parents can't contain their autism and have to spell their shit creatively.

i know a few:
Jaguar
Kia
Mercedes
U-Haul

i fail to see how that caused trouble getting a reservation from judy. it just seemed to trigger a snowflake who thinks everybody using the same 20 names is a sacred tradition. also how would you feel about the name Dane then?

>tamiqua
>propecia
>sinutab
lol. fucking pharmaceuticals

>Dacron
>newport
>La Prell
stockings, cigarettes and shampoo.

White people do it too.
When you have a child named katelynn but you have at least six other girls with the same name and none are spelled the same

I find a lot of niggers end their name with -ius or -arius.
Hell, slap it on the end of just about anything and it'll should black.

I.e.- darius, quintarius, shawntarius, isisius, donaldius, etc.

That's not how that works. If there are to 6th places, the one after them is 8th place.

>How would you feel about the name Dane
I'm fine with it
Considering that's actually my fucking name.

There's no fucking paint coming up with speshul ways of spelling names to be unique

People know how to spell John, Matt, David, Michael, Marcus, Paul, Stan, Roger, Robert, and Dane

All you're doing when you try and be speshul is pissing off everyone that has to deal with any form of written communication model and your future adult child who wishes you weren't such a fucking snowflake when you had him.

So would you be called Dane the great or the Great Dane?

I had a friend growing up with the last name Dane. His first name was really common and we knew a couple others with the same name so we called him Dane a lot. Curiously enough, I can't remember the dumb nicknames ever getting out of hand.

>Newport

Alive with Pleasure

Names of ancient kangz and shit.

Because they don't want their children to have white names.