Dating qt Mexican mami

>dating qt Mexican mami
>trying to bond with her dad so he likes me
>he's watching soccer
>I sit down and chat with him while I "watch"
>after a while I unironically fell asleep while watching and Maria had to wake me up

It's literally boring enough to make me fall asleep. How do people watch that shit?

Isn't Handegg 11 minutes of ball time and 3 hours of commercials?

that literally has nothing to do with OP's question.

maybe he doesn't even watch football.

try drinking while watching user, that's helped me enjoy soccer sometimes.

I mean he posted a picture of Tom Brady. Odds are pretty good he watches football.

>OP posts pic of the GOAT

That's some interesting mental gymnastics there

Watch what the players do off the ball. You're right though, some matches can be boring as fuck.

And it's still more entertaining.

None of this happened of any variation

>american doesn't have the mental capacity to handle anything longer than 11 minutes of play
>literally gets knocked out by the sheer quality of [real] football and has to be woken up by a mexican

christ

this is /spee/ everybody acknowledges the GOAT

>>trying to bond with her dad so he likes me

You're not Hispanic, he'll never like you. Put yourself in his shoes, only your daughter was bringing home a nigger.

She's just looking for some fuck, I suggest you follow her lead and keep it at that.

Belichick?

at least you didn't get your wallet and shoes stolen while you were out

>comparing anyone to a nigger

Woah, let's keep it at least a little civilized friend. There's no need to insult anyone that badly.

I knew that was how it would be seen. I was referring to culture differences and misunderstanding in general. I could've used a gook, desi, or something else, but the point was overlooked anyways.

>It's yet another fucking 'Amerishart lives for consumerism' episode

The sport is boring is what the OP is driving at.

You white OP?

don't act like having FLY EMIRATES shoved in your face constantly is any better, at least when there's commercials in american football you can just do something else whereas in football the whole game is just one big commercial

>hes so brainwashed by commercials hes became the ultimate consumer incapable of watching football without mentally blocking the sponsors

imagine not being able to watch a game of football and focus on the action rather than the shirt sponsors/advertisement boards fucking hell you're a lost cause lad, what a shame

White people don't hate niggers because of their skin color, they hate them because of their behavior. The skin color is just an easy way to identify a certain behavioral profile. If anything he should be excited his daughter is dating a white man.

I think most people who don't follow football miss the distinction between strategies and tactics. Euro football is highly strategic, and not very tactical. American football is highly tactical, and less strategic. Both require conscientiousness during the game to enjoy, though in different ways.

You're supposed to watch if for the 5% of the time where someone is actually close to scoring and it's interesting. You probably just didn't watch long enough for one of those times to occur.

>action

>try drinking while watching user, that's helped me enjoy soccer sometimes.
This gringo gets it

Post pics of Maria now