Young Thug general

Young Thug general

Is he the best out there right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFq8ETghHis&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=j_6xD69LCPE&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j&index=112
youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw&index=129&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j
youtube.com/watch?v=4wheopltqnw&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j&index=131
youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU
youtube.com/watch?v=KJagA5R2wR8
youtube.com/watch?v=6OpdjbzTIhM
youtube.com/watch?v=I7w9otyiE9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bit of a flop.

literally flash in the pan

Dude's done. Came out with his first official LP, and nobody gave a shit. The Top 100 has songs ranging from everyone to DJ Khaled to Kendrick to Uzi to Savage. Yet no sign of Thugger.

Found the pleb who don't understand Thuggery.

Next time don't pay attention to Spotify charts and just listen to how musically driven his shit is, the man has the best crooning in the game.

Literally the GOAT. Sadly people will never understand his greatness until it's too late

People will say they were Thug fans all along five years from now.

Haters cant comprehend the level this guy is on. He's in the 69th dimension while we're still on Earth musically

trips confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=aFq8ETghHis&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j&index=10

youtube.com/watch?v=j_6xD69LCPE&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j&index=112

Definitely

youtube.com/watch?v=2TOB2McGSVw&index=129&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j

discount Travis Scott

i will.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wheopltqnw&list=PL0Y9y6P7gHjjad11d-rmdJmShKWtEs3_j&index=131

Ma nigga, favourite song on the album

youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU

this one is a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJagA5R2wR8

youtube.com/watch?v=6OpdjbzTIhM

youtube.com/watch?v=I7w9otyiE9g

the masses aren't ready for Thugger

he saving hip hop

he's one of the most creative, but not the best yet. i think he can be.

right now he, like jay electronica, lacks a unifying cohesive project that satisfies the listener for more than 15-20 minutes.

people want a full album of him. i was hoping jeffery would be that, but every project seems fragmented and confused.

here's to him finding his voice through experimentation & wild lyricism tho :)

I thought Beautiful Thugger Girls and Jeffrey were both really cohesive. How come you didn't think so?

I like him but he kinda does the same trick every song. I'd like to see him do some crazier shit/

Not him, but while Jeffery seemed to show him having his own sound, every track seemed like he was trying something completely different trying to find what that sound is.
It sounded like he settled on a sound for a whole album on thigger girls, but it just sounded so bland and unoriginal compared to Jeffery

Ah, I guess I was kinda acting like cohesive = consistent. The thing is, I think thuggers sound now is his own sound. Or at least his own style. I like not knowing how he's gonna sound on a song, that's why i'm such a fan of him. Jeffrey sounds nothing like Thugger Girls and I doubt his next project will sound like any of them either. It's exciting. But yeah, he still hasn't reached his full potential for sure and i'm scared he never will with how all over the place he is