Stuck in Franklin, MA for a 90 day business trip. Went from smoking weed every day, to no weed...

Stuck in Franklin, MA for a 90 day business trip. Went from smoking weed every day, to no weed. How do I go about getting some pots over here. Tips, tricks, or maybe someone in the area wanna help an oldfag Sup Forumsrother out?

dream market u caveman

Find local skateparks.
Ask skaters to get you weed.
Less likely to rob you than some random dude on the street and they will most likely smoke themselves so shouldn't have much of a problem getting it for you.

>posts 3 month old timestamp as proof

go to a bar or restaurant, shoot the shit with some people and just ask, it's legal and everyone smokes.

>weeds not addictive

Is legal. Just ask someone.

Dark web shouldnt be neccesary its just pot
I am 30. Not sure if that will work. Worth a shot though

Thanks guys!
thats how we do dates in amerikkka

9 is September, you autistic nigger

should have waited til 2018 when it was really legal. I am from California, so its always less than a block away

>should have waited til 2018 to go on a business trip

iq of a fucking 5 year old.

Weed is legal in Mass. just ask around.

uwutmate?

When you are the person that gets shit handled, believe it or not, you actually get to have some say in what you do professionally. Enjoy mums basement ;-)

If you can get to Chelsea I'll hook you up

Deal! email me [email protected]

Thanks!

>reschedule a business trip months away because pot will be legal then

yeah bud you totally sound like a real go getter taking the business world by storm.

just fuck off you dunce.

says the guys shit talking to strangers on the internets. shouldnt you be posting banana pictures somewhere else?

Kek. Ever been to chelsea? U gon git robbed

Thats ok. Make for a decent story at least

>classic redirect

i'm guessing i'm not the first person on this site to call you out on your blatant stupidity.

Ive made more having money during this post, than you did all day. So I am a happy camper

i'll take your word for it, after all i'm a fucking astronaut.