My cousin just turned 14 and I can't stop thinking about her in sexual ways. Is this something I'll ever grow out of...

My cousin just turned 14 and I can't stop thinking about her in sexual ways. Is this something I'll ever grow out of? I'm 26 by the way.

Looking for honest advice here.

you should really try to get it out of your system... Jerk off as furiously as you can, show us what is driving you nuts, we say "aw yeah that's natural" of course lots of people will say "what a slut" and when it's all said and done you can move on after purging it all

Trust me, I'm trying to, but every time I see her it all comes flooding back.

If you where native it be no biggie. They fuck their cousin all the time. You know the saying cousins are for practice.

show us her then, worked for me.
You realize she's just another girl, looked at the same way by everybody, and you get over the relation and start looking at other girls that wont cause you trouble

She's the girl in the original post.

Way past her prime for me.

>honest advice
>on Sup Forums

that wasn't a "that's the only shot I've got"
hell it is a split picture... fess up you've got lots of good stuff on her, I'm not telling you to set them on fire, just purge them here and give it a try.

See a hypnotist.

You could always kill yourself.

Is it something that you wish you didn't think about, OP?

Put a spy cam in the bathroom whilst she showers. I do this all the time to my cousin and aunt.

Dam cam here to say it. Best way to get over it

And don't forget to show us

How old are you?

You're going to have to ejaculate inside her. I'm afraid it's the only way.

Unfortunately no. You're unlucky enough to have been born with a disqusting, vile neurological disease known as pedophelia. It isn't your fault though, just avoid acting on these urges and you will be ok. Don't forget that suicide is always an option (this option works 100% of the time and is highly recommended for people with your condition).

Just wait a few years and she will be too old and you'll be disgusted by her.