I need some medical help/advice

I need some medical help/advice.
I got this weird spot on my right-hand index finger. It's not exactly a wart or anything. It's big bump which hurts a bit when I pull or press it. I removed some skin from it and under there it shows small brown-ish spots. More pics will follow in this thread.

moar pics

Go and see a doctor dude, problem solved

the last one, not that sharp

The brown spots indicate that it indeed is a wart. Go to yout pharmacy and get something for it.

It's a melanoma. You need a doctor.

had a couple warts as a kid,thats a wart

you have any idea what that thing right to my fingernail is, on the 1st pic?

That's a wart muh nigga, either go to the doc or Walgreens/CVS and get a removal kit

wart

Looks kind of like eczema

OP here, I went to the doc a few months back and got it treated with liquid nitrogen. Didnt worked good so far as you can see.

it clearly isn't...

it clearly is,sometimes liquid nitrogen doesnt work the first time so you have to do it again,the brown spots are the "root" of the wart

Dude. That's a wart.

potato quality photos.

it's a wart. more N2.

Get the Salicylic acid plasters in a pharamcy. Warts will fall off after some time, plus you get to cover up the unsightly thing.
Liquid nitrogen hurts like a bitch and they always come back with that.

Dubs of truth

That's brain cancer, op

I got one of those on my right big toe. Never knew what it was until now. I eventually got sick of it and just clipped it off and out with a toe nail clipper. So far it has remained less apparent. It's been about a week so far since I did it. No problems at all so far.

wart. go to doctor, get it biopsied, stop being a faggot.

I got some salicylic acid cream, will try that

i'd clip it too but it aint exactly a clippable bump. its more of a slight thickening of the skin.