ITT: Albums that have aged like milk

Pic unrelated

lmao go back and listen to it that shit mad corny

remember when people talked about this lmao

no

I'm big into tech death, jazz-fusion (even outside metal), and prog but I just can't take this shit seriously.

If there were a version with fixed production and no vocoder I would listen to it. It's hipster metal and I refuse to believe anyone actually likes it besides admiring the musicianship.

this garbage too

this didn't age at all

Awful.

>implying my name is, guilty conscience, brain damage, if I had, my fault, as the world turns, and bad meets evil haven't aged well

Yeah nah

lest we forget

keep tellin yrself that

>keep telling yrself that
oh wow you surely convinced me now you fucking faggot
tripfags should be banned

wouldn't want anyone getting away without remembering this gem

start a thread for music that aged well and we'll talk

Not sure what's wrong with the production. Gives the distorted parts a thrashy raw feel and the clean ones this sorta airy ethereal one. Those vocoder vocals definitely take time to get used to. Much better than anything else they have done especially with their overproduced newer stuff.

I like milk

That came out 2 or 3 years ago

Skrillex is even older than that

I could go all day but yeah

all these albums were garbage to begin with so idk how well the metaphor fits

Unless it's super integral to the genre (stoner doom sludge etc), muddier production has always bothered me. I guess it comes down to preference.

I'd rather just listen to Death or something.

skrillex aged better desu
skrillex started out boring and became funny
xiu xiu was always utter trash with a cult following, then turned into utter trash with a flavor-of-the-month spin

i've never listened but I cannot get over that cover

oh they're israeli they probably just discovered 3d graphics

I still play this weekly fym

It's been funny seeing the public opinion on Eminem go from "he's an offensive cretin" to "he's a GOAT genius," then to "meh, he was okay, kind of annoying."

>being this pleb

Yea lmao

being so pleb that you call a patrician pleb
being so pleb that you implicitly defend xiu xiu
being so pleb that you implicitly feel the need to attack skrillex

It's very much integral to death metal as well. Big part of how it gets its darker atmospheres. Death has nowhere near as interesting compositions imo due to relying too much on similar scalar shapes plus power chords for their melodies and Chuck has the weakest vox of any of the big name bands. In fact, to me Death's the one metal band that aged like crap cuz I'll never understand how an album filled with power chord/triad arpeggios and generic scale runs like Symbolic can be considered a creative masterpiece.

Which xiu xiu album is flavour of the month?

If your trip name is used mostly by 14 year olds, you're not patrician
>defending xiu xiu
I guess you're right, all their albums are objectively bad :(
>attacking skrillex
I guess referencing a relatively new artist is now talking shit. Thank god patrician Friendo doggo dank memer corrected me

My name is and My Fault have aged like milk. All the other songs still hold up though. Its a shame Eminem and Royce didnt collab more when they were both on fire. The new Bad Meets Evil is lackluster and too influenced by modern rap.